• July 27, 2024, 10:33:25 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Watchlist [u1_A]KripTon lagtool  (Read 2192 times)

Offline KripTon

• Corporal
    • View Profile
Re: [u1_A]KripTon lagtool
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2023, 10:15:15 pm »
also i wasnt lagging when i was shooting fighterx and i shooted your head clearly,

watch the video you get me down with a shot, after of that you keep shooting this player and i killed you this happen on my screen im not using things for lag believe me or not, just happen.

Credits: Rorro

Offline Speed

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2023, 10:54:24 pm »
@KripTon  i dont believe things that i didnt saw by my eyes

Offline Speed

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2023, 10:59:53 pm »
i watched it carefully and saw that you dont have any unstable fps or ping, how i still shooting on the other player on your screen? i shooted you with m4 on video you can see it, it never be lag or something if you had lag at this moment so my movements will show on your scree late

Offline KripTon

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2023, 11:12:33 pm »
i watched it carefully and saw that you dont have any unstable fps or ping, how i still shooting on the other player on your screen? i shooted you with m4 on video you can see it, it never be lag or something if you had lag at this moment so my movements will show on your scree late

https://ibb.co/6vXZRNz

check this pic you always crying about ur net, you was shooting fighterx when i killed you it happen, now lets admin decide.

Offline Speed

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2023, 02:07:55 am »
@KripTon i said my net was good at this moment with 30 mb speed, idiot, and if you can read on the photo  i said "my net end"
if you didnt understand, so its back to you idiot,still laing even with evidence,

Offline KripTon

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2023, 02:17:59 am »
@KripTon i said my net was good at this moment with 30 mb speed, idiot, and if you can read on the photo  i said "my net end"
if you didnt understand, so its back to you idiot,still laing even with evidence,

lets admin decide i told what happen on my screen i dont care if you have 50000 GB of net.

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2023, 02:09:14 am »
Too many useless replies. Anyway these proofs are not enough to prove that he's using any kind of tool or not only the first video has some weird moments so the staff team has decided to add him to watch-list for now. Solved