• September 20, 2024, 06:44:30 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Demotion of Azal  (Read 3865 times)

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
Demotion of Azal
« on: January 24, 2020, 09:39:26 pm »
I dont usually make topic for demotion, but as this is a special case so i had to make an official notice explaining about the demotion of Azal/BloodClaw (now, ex-moderator of EC). We had been keeping an eye on him since about a week. After a discussion with head admins and managements, we have decided to kick Azal and blacklist him from the staff team due to the following reasons:
1. Conspired with blacklisted player to attack EC (very high severity rule break in players rule)
2. Suspected breaking admin rule which is all information of EC must be kept confidential (very high severity rule break in admins rule)
3. Incompetent and irresponsible as a staff member to break both player and admin rule.
4. Untrustworthy considering his conspiration with blacklisted player that planned to attack other major servers to include EC
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 10:16:08 pm by Human. »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: Demotion of Azal
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 09:40:10 pm »
It is a big dissapointment to see someone who we look forward to and expecting to bring change but instead it was the other way around, the staff is well oriented regarding the administrator rules that from what he did is a high severity case which it falls under the category of a server threat that he is affiliated with some people who is blacklisted in this community and encouraging them to destroy this server and talking behind our back which I won't accept for that matter, It is for the greater good that he will be relieved from duty as for now since I received a lot of complaints regarding some issues circulating between azal and other people and this is also to ensure the safety and confidentiality of the server. Wishing him goodluck.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 10:15:19 pm by Aaron »