• September 20, 2024, 12:22:23 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: [MD]LumberJack, fake lag, lag tools or artifical lag.  (Read 12259 times)

Offline Azal

• Sergeant First Class Senior
  • Me Ehm tha yehi Vehm tha
    • View Profile
[MD]LumberJack, fake lag, lag tools or artifical lag.
« on: January 30, 2020, 01:09:02 pm »
Player Nick:[MD]LumberJack
Date:18/12/19
Reason for reporting: lag tools, artifical lag whenever he needs it and when he does not he is hittable
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) 1. I've edited this video for some highlights but this isn't the complete proof .
These videos are raw footage of my game play that day.   this
 and this one are my complete gameplays of that day.
Extra notes: As you can see when he joins the server he is perfectly hittable i kill him once and boom he becomes unhittable and then again spawns and becomes hittable so this is showing that his lag was very intentional especially as you can see he lags alot more in 2 VS 1 than in 1 VS 1, I can also show you guys what lag tool he is using if you call me in-game.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 11:25:11 am by DiaZ »

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
Re: [MD]LumberJack, fake lag, lag tools or artifical lag.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 03:01:45 am »
LOL IDK why i wasted my 30mins watching the same shit :D dude look at your aim lol I think leadaim is the key in this game but anyways as admins can check these videos by themselves I don't need to explain and yeah sometimes that I'm teleporting(just only few times) its a display timeout problem(not only me but few other players also have the same problem https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=14429.msg142902;boardseen#new ) and also u can see I starts jumping everytime after teleporting it is because when my display went out then my keys just stop working and I have to re-press them, and if you guys think that its an artificial lag then tell me why would I jump after teleporting meanwhile I can escape easily by using/taking advantage of my artificial lagg and also I am toggling my lagtools then admins would be having key toggle records.
P.S  2 vs 1 repa bro xD

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 03:29:38 am »
Admins don't have any sort of key toggle records. You say that you have some sort of display issue? I call your defence just plain old bs because you made an issue up to cover for your lag tools which i can prove by playing the game with the lag tool. And about the so called "jumps" you're not actually jumping but what is actually happening is that you release multiple packets which you had previously choked so the server is unsure where to place you so only on my screen you appear to be jumping but on your screen you're moving perfectly and i can prove this too in game infront of staff.

Even you can Google an example which is fakelag an old csgo hack which got patched
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 04:11:08 am by Azal »

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 03:38:32 pm »
Admins don't have any sort of key toggle records. You say that you have some sort of display issue? I call your defence just plain old bs because you made an issue up to cover for your lag tools which i can prove by playing the game with the lag tool. And about the so called "jumps" you're not actually jumping but what is actually happening is that you release multiple packets which you had previously choked so the server is unsure where to place you so only on my screen you appear to be jumping but on your screen you're moving perfectly and i can prove this too in game infront of staff.

Even you can Google an example which is fakelag an old csgo hack which got patched
LOL I think its useless to argue with braindead ppls.I have already explained everything,So now I don't care about your shitty logics.Well I have nothing more to say its upto staff now.

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2020, 04:02:56 pm »
seems like i've got an opportunity to post some video clips of him using same lag tools stuff tho i posted some of videos which can clear the situation more.

AND

LETS HOPE that HE WAS HAVING THE SAME DISPLAY PROBLEM THAT TIME too XDDD

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2020, 06:27:03 pm »
First of all i'll start from the videos, both videos are not in 60fps. Also, Mine and yours FPS & PING isn't provided in your videos. fps and ping, both plays an important rule in syncing the shots. Apart from that Killerfrost's video is pretty old (
) (
). According to this section, https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=712.0, the video is older than 3 months and it is invalid.
LETS HOPE that HE WAS HAVING THE SAME DISPLAY PROBLEM THAT TIME too XDDD
I'm facing this problem since from 10 or 15 days lol.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 07:52:04 pm by LumberJacK »

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2020, 06:28:38 pm »

LOL I think its useless to argue with braindead ppls.I have already explained everything,So now I don't care about your shitty logics.Well I have nothing more to say its upto staff now.
Yeah if nice advice about the braindead people  but i already followed that by not arguging with you. Secondly you completely ignore the fact that you are hittable when you spawn once and at next spawn you become a rubber sponge for bullets not taking any damage whatsoever even when perfectly lead aimed.

Also @gerz or wsx2:
EC script only checks if you press the U key because it used to be tied to a popular sniper hack. It does not check for any others or maybe only f1

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2020, 09:48:48 am »
@LumberJacK What kind of issue with your screen.

@Azal : Can you edit the video to make it more explanatory or at least mention. time-stamps for reference where you feel toggle is on and off.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2020, 04:46:10 pm »
Well my screen went out for 2 or 3 secs idk why but it makes me look like timeout for others, + my keys stop working and I have to re-press them.(Its not only me but few other members are also facing the same problem)
If you have any doubt then I can record it by using mobile phone(if its necessary).

Offline fortune

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: -removed-
  • Clan: tla
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2020, 10:13:32 pm »
--removed.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 10:15:43 pm by luchgox »

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2020, 10:51:57 pm »

@Azal : Can you edit the video to make it more explanatory or at least mention. time-stamps for reference where you feel toggle is on and off.
Hey @Ryne ! As you know its a monday and i have some work from college so i'll edit the FIRST POST or this one with timestamps in sometime when i am free from my assignments even though the first video is a small amount of highlights i think. and about the statements made by Zkq about more proof, sure i'll upload some and edit it.   

However i must say that opinion of people who are not staff does not really count in the final judgement of this report unless it constitutes of undeniable facts so please don't waste your time guys.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 10:54:25 pm by Azal »

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2020, 11:38:44 pm »
However i must say that opinion of people who are not staff does not really count in the final judgement of this report unless it constitutes of undeniable facts so please don't waste your time guys.
Well for your information these are the players with whom I play on daily basis and they know better than you.I Don't care about your fake reports cuz i'm 100% sure about myself that i'm not using any kind of tool.

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2020, 01:08:50 am »
@LumberJacK : If you’re facing such problem why don’t you fix it rather than getting reported and getting advantage over other players with such issues.

@Azal : try to do it asap.

Everyone else try to stay away unless you have something solid to post
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2020, 01:47:40 am »
@LumberJacK : If you’re facing such problem why don’t you fix it rather than getting reported and getting advantage over other players with such issues.
Well I'm trying to solve it, you can also ask kyle as we both are facing the same prob and he had posted it  on vu forum aswell but still theres no solution.I tried everything but going to change my windows hope it will get fixed and about the advantage lol dude I don't think so that I have any advantage of this because during this display prob my keys stop working so how can you say that I have any advantage of this?

Offline DarkFox

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [OFF]Fox
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2020, 02:54:04 am »
You can have advantages like this.

Actually I have recorded this video maybe before 1.5 months when I was playing. But you can see that lumberjack has stated that he is having this problem only since 10-15days.
I'm facing this problem since from 10 or 15 days lol.
I don't know whether he wants to lie or whatever. It's upon to you staffs.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 03:09:55 am by DarkFox »