• September 20, 2024, 10:40:36 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Auto-ban for 3 days | death-evading when fell down or having 0 HP (Headshot)  (Read 2816 times)

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
What if someone Crash or timeout?

If we ever going to add auto-warn or ban, we should avoid false detection at all cost which means it should only punish those that clearly evade (intentionally quit)..

After i looked further, there are bunch of stuff that might cause false-positive detection so heavy punishment could be unfair in that cases. Now, my focus is to make it useless to do death evade by either give score to opponent or reduce his score or both.

Update:
I've decided to use our assist score system and re-write the death evade detection instead. It's finished and is in server for testing. Currently, its focus is to decide who should get assist score when an opponent disconnect or pause the game (the server will check few stuff/stated rules to consider it). It's only activated when the player goes AFK or disconnect from the server(either quit/timeout/crash/kicked). If the player paused his game and the server found that there's at least one opponent that had given damage to the player based on few rules i have stated, then the opponent will get assist score and the player will be moved to 'select skin' position. It's currently in testing and will be updated as necessary, please give your feedback and report if there any bug..
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 04:12:46 pm by Human. »

Offline QuanTum

+1 its so good script

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
The update:
Update:
I've decided to use our assist score system and re-write the death evade detection instead. It's finished and is in server for testing. Currently, its focus is to decide who should get assist score when an opponent disconnect or pause the game (the server will check few stuff/stated rules to consider it). It's only activated when the player goes AFK or disconnect from the server(either quit/timeout/crash/kicked). If the player paused his game and the server found that there's at least one opponent that had given damage to the player based on few rules i have stated, then the opponent will get assist score and the player will be moved to 'select skin' position. It's currently in testing and will be updated as necessary, please give your feedback and report if there any bug..

Since i dont see any report regarding the new update for the last 6 days, i assume it's working nicely.

Anyway, you may create new topic in Bug Report section if you found any bug in the future..
Locked & marked as 'Updated'