• September 21, 2024, 01:23:35 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: General Questions  (Read 4439 times)

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
Re: General Questions
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2020, 01:36:51 pm »
@Zkq First of all, I would like to congratulate you for the event and Wish you good luck. I appreciate you for organizing this event.

I have a little question- Why M60 is allowed? It just takes 3 bullets to finish your opponent. I feel m60 will be advantageous to high pingers. If you still feel that a guy will waste time by running around keep the m60 ammo limited or can only be used under supervision in case guy start to run around like a mad dawg.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 01:38:28 pm by Ryne »
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2020, 02:23:17 pm »
@Ryne Thank you very much, I am doing my best to share more fun to EC community, which can mean that this will not be the only event, but maybe some others will be organized in the future,

About your question, at the beginning of the event's allowed weapons, there was no heavy weapons nor rifles. But some players proposed me to add a weapon to avoid the "run" of players. Assault rifles were not added because of its 1tap fatal power, beside the fact that some players have advantages with their mouse software over some others that have old/bad mice. So the reason to disallow rifles was to make the fight equal to both sides.

Now here comes the answer to your question about "why allowing heavy weapons" or the "M60": The reason is like I said, it was added to make the death of players who run all the time easier. As M60 is a heavy weapon, none will use it in a close range in general, And I already thought about the Hp that can reduce, that's why I planned to set both players Armour to 100 so players don't die fast. And also m60 is not that easy to handle for its slow motion which can also be a disadvantage for players who use it continuously.

If a player runs around to escape death, the other will have rights to use m60 on him, which means that it is unfair for the one who is trying to escape because he is still not allowed to use it unless the other is also running around. So it's really hard to make such a rule although it's a good suggestion

I hope you got the reasons for adding m60 and disallowing assault rifles

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
  • Clan: F2-Fatal Force
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2020, 05:09:18 pm »
@Ryne Thank you very much, I am doing my best to share more fun to EC community, which can mean that this will not be the only event, but maybe some others will be organized in the future,

About your question, at the beginning of the event's allowed weapons, there was no heavy weapons nor rifles. But some players proposed me to add a weapon to avoid the "run" of players. Assault rifles were not added because of its 1tap fatal power, beside the fact that some players have advantages with their mouse software over some others that have old/bad mice. So the reason to disallow rifles was to make the fight equal to both sides.

Now here comes the answer to your question about "why allowing heavy weapons" or the "M60": The reason is like I said, it was added to make the death of players who run all the time easier. As M60 is a heavy weapon, none will use it in a close range in general, And I already thought about the Hp that can reduce, that's why I planned to set both players Armour to 100 so players don't die fast. And also m60 is not that easy to handle for its slow motion which can also be a disadvantage for players who use it continuously.

If a player runs around to escape death, the other will have rights to use m60 on him, which means that it is unfair for the one who is trying to escape because he is still not allowed to use it unless the other is also running around. So it's really hard to make such a rule although it's a good suggestion

I hope you got the reasons for adding m60 and disallowing assault rifles
then we should make m60 ammo limit to 100 bullets only in this way the player wont use m60 unnecessarily in combat

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2020, 05:18:01 pm »
why 100, only 10 ammo?

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
  • Clan: F2-Fatal Force
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2020, 05:35:01 pm »
20 ammo for each round it would be enough to kill a guy even with 100 armour.

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2020, 10:37:13 pm »
20 ammo for each round it would be enough to kill a guy even with 100 armour.
25 will be good incase he survived somehow

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2020, 01:10:46 am »
I wish there was a command to set the number of bullets of some weapons. But there is not, so it can't be possible unless @Human. does it.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2020, 02:03:35 am »
/givewep is there, it gives you weapon with ammo of your choice.

As an event referee, I personally tried it and it worked.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2020, 03:11:59 am »
Great, so please always set the m60 bullets limit to 30.