• September 20, 2024, 08:33:47 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Admin Report - Decent_946  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Cwt

• View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: CWT
Admin Report - Decent_946
« on: April 15, 2020, 11:44:44 pm »
Admin nick: Decent_946
Your nick: CWT
Date: today
Reason for report: false 7 days ban
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
it was when I joined server,

it was before an hour(or so) before I got banned.
I will upload full log file incase admins have doubt that its modified.
Extra notes:It was probably my network but my game was working fine, not any kind of lag(no network fps lag). He banned me because "Artificial lag", I dont use any think like this, and this brainless guy thinks lag is an advantage, I was like playing for 3-4 hours straight and not even a single soul suspected me of artificial lag but this idiot, just because he couldnt kill me and I raped him in fight and saved myself from his shitty aimless m60 spray, he thought "Oh I couldnt kill him, artificial lag 100% confirmed" and you let people like predator play in server, fucking biased cunt. I dont have much of a proof, but at a point my ping spiked(I can show log). I am 100% sure he took it personal and banned me because he was angry and couldnt kill me. I want senior admins(diaz/Aron) to look into this matter. Also @decent, learn skills, there is a big difference between laggin and avoiding damage with movement.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 06:19:27 pm by Decent_946 »

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
Re: Admin Report - Decent_619
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 01:28:43 am »
Hi CWT,

Your report will, of course, be taken into consideration by the seniors. Don't worry, I won't be handling this report. ;)

-As far as your gameplay is concerned, you were reported by likely 4-5 players in-game for lag tools.
-One of our moderator playing under alias reported me about your unhittable lag.
-One of our senior staff members urged me to look after you and if found something guilty, proceed with punishment.
-When you joined initially, I was also in the server at the time. Although, most of the players do lag. You weren't lagging that much at that time.  As your playtime increased, you seemed to have an increase in your lag.
-After all the reports, I joined the server myself to test you. You were unhittable. I have the video and will be sharing soon.

Conclusion: When one sees his/her connection is not fine, he/she shouldn't be playing in the server. Until and unless he/she fixes the connection. :)

NOTE: Any player other than applicant shouldn't reply until an unless VERY Important.

EDIT: video: It is maybe prior to 30 seconds of the ban. @Cwt @Human.

As a note: At this time, his ping was 160. jttr was 0. and FPS was strict 60. Still, he was unhittable.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 05:22:22 pm by Decent_946 »
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Cwt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 03:07:07 am »
Thats great if you have video, I 'd love to see my lag. One more thing, we have a server script to decide if one is lagging(and it even kicks players no.)
btw I use zong 3g usb tethering internet connection so it might be it, but even if it was laggy it was still according server limits(fps limit 19, ping limit 500).
but you directly accused me off artificial lag which means "some 3rd party tool usage". Have 4 years of experience, never cheated.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 12:30:09 pm »
Seems like your account was only created yesterday and you never joined EC before. Do you use other nick ? were you banned or is still banned here ? Everything about you links to the banned player so far..
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 01:20:44 pm by Human. »

Offline Cwt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 05:00:16 pm »
Seems like your account was only created yesterday and you never joined EC before. Do you use other nick ? were you banned or is still banned here ? Everything about you links to the banned player so far..
I used to play vcmp but left and came back(used to play VKs server in 2016 rel003, but now its a shithouse of lag so I gabe this server a try, back there I used to play ec rarely with random nicks :D), about my link with some other banned account, thats strange, because no one except me uses my pc so how is it even possible, and you yourself said thay my account is created yesterday which is true, I dont know much about how ban works but can you tell me if my ip or uid is matched with banned account and whats the name of the ban evader.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2020, 05:14:16 pm »
Does it matter who the ban evader is ?
So, did you really get banned here ? what were the nicks you used ?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 05:38:51 pm by Human. »

Offline Cwt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2020, 05:43:42 pm »
Does it matter who the ban evader is ?
So, did you really get banned here ? what were the nicks you used ?
you are confusing me, you said I registered account yesterday and never played ec before, now you are saying what were the other nicks I used :.. , If you are talking about those random nicks I used to play with, thats like 2-3 years old lol, I dont remember them as they were not my official nick names + during this time period I changed windows hundred of times, so I believe their trace should have been vanished. And I didnt get banned here before lol, mentioned that already.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 05:50:26 pm by Cwt »

Offline Cwt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2020, 05:49:19 pm »

thanks bro, your video proves it all, you said im unhitable, but at the start of your video if you see chat a guy killed me with spas, at 0:16, I took damage from your m60 spray which was somewhat lacking aim( you see if we hit player it drops blood, and when I went near the cornor, I did get hit and got damage). After that non of your bullet hit me, you can see yourself, there is no blood which proves you didnt shoot me(huh).

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2020, 06:14:58 pm »
thanks bro, your video proves it all, you said im unhitable, but at the start of your video if you see chat a guy killed me with spas, at 0:16, I took damage from your m60 spray which was somewhat lacking aim( you see if we hit player it drops blood, and when I went near the cornor, I did get hit and got damage). After that non of your bullet hit me, you can see yourself, there is no blood which proves you didnt shoot me(huh).
if you focus on the reason, it says artificial lag. but lag... The player gets hit/damage but not as a normal player does. If you see in the video, I was shooting you, you didn't get damage. Eventually, penluntinc_warrior got damage and was killed.

There can be too many reasons causing you to lag. Can be unintentional too. I doubt it happened due to the heat up of your Zong 3g USB/dongle. As I've experienced it myself and it happens when you're using it for 3-4 hours continuously. But, is it really like that? The ambiguity comes here.

Anyways, its under investigation. The staff will get back to you very soon. :)
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: Admin Report - Decent_946
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2020, 06:10:16 pm »
After a discussion, we have decided that Decent_946 did not break any admin rules since there's no power abuse here; he acted on report and we found no personal issues related to your ban. Thus, the report is considered denied.

We have also decided to give you the benefit of doubts and lift the ban. You are unbanned now but you will stay under watchlist since there were traces of you linked to a ban evader. If you are really him, dont ruin your chance..

For future reference, admin report is for power abuse (e.g. favoritism, punishment based on personal issues, discrimination, breaking server/admin rules..etc). If you think you were banned wrongly, make unban appeal instead.

Marked as solved.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 11:08:11 pm by Human. »