• September 20, 2024, 03:43:34 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Decent - God mode or bug abuse  (Read 1339 times)

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
Decent - God mode or bug abuse
« on: April 27, 2020, 06:15:32 am »
Admin nick: Decent
Your nick: wsx2*
Date: today
Reason for report: God mode or bug abuse
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: Firstly he came to bf and started fighting with Fravio then me and Wsx5 and 3moree came in to fight him, so while we're fighting him he stopped moving and started moving his mouse aim to the left and right and not getting any damage, the only thing that damaged him is molotov, i wasn't excepting him to use some kind of hack or bug that's why i wasn't recording, hence i able to turn on my recorder in the last few seconds of his activation of that hack/bug or smth.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 10:31:33 pm by Human. »

Offline QuanTum

Re: Decent - God mode or bug abuse
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 06:23:59 am »
Yeah i was there and he wasn't getting any damage except when fravio threw the molotov

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2020, 07:14:03 am »
Extra notes: Firstly he came to bf and started fighting with Fravio then me and Wsx5 and 3moree came in to fight him, so while we're fighting him he stopped moving and started moving his mouse aim to the left and right and not getting any damage, the only thing that damaged him is molotov, i wasn't excepting him to use some kind of hack or bug that's why i wasn't recording, hence i able to turn on my recorder in the last few seconds of his activation of that hack/bug or smth.
Eventually my download rate turned 0. Or I can say, it was packet loss. On my screen, all it seemed like Í'm timed out. Thus, I stopped moving. So if it's lag, you guys could kill me. As you've stated yourselves, it could be a bug. But yea, It was some sort of dysnc that happened. I dunno for what reason. The time it got fixed, I could see myself burning with moltov - so I was killed.

I don't know how it sounds you guys like as a hack? Hack you mean that would make me go dysnc infront of all for just 2 seconds. hmm. Just to clear out, in the last, I died of moltov after the dysnc happened. Because nobody was shooting at me.

Thanks for the video pal. In the mean time, I couldn't get my recorder active as streamlabs OBS takes a few seconds in starting.
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 04:26:34 pm »
It has nothing to do with hack related nor bug abuse from what I see it's a packet loss that probably shows normal ping/jtter, it's not a rare occasion and it can happen to anyone and I don't see any of his intention putting an advantage on this one.