• September 23, 2024, 04:30:49 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: [EAF]Aaron Please Unban Me  (Read 1335 times)

Offline Harold

[EAF]Aaron Please Unban Me
« on: June 07, 2020, 01:43:35 am »
In-Game nick:iNs.SPiRiT^
Ban ID:1826
Date you were banned:almost 28 April 2020
Suspected reason:Aimlock
Admin that banned you:[EAF]Aaron
Why should we unban you ?:Because i learnt a good lesson from my ban.Please give me a chance.i will not do it again.Please give me a chance to prove it.I will never break any rules again.Its a long time now please unban me.
Extra note:N/A
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 06:07:21 pm by Aaron »

Inferno's Art

Offline Harold

Re: [EAF]Aaron Please Unban Me
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 03:34:16 am »
Sorry for double post. I wrote wrong ban is it's 1824 not 1826

Inferno's Art

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 09:28:09 pm »
To be honest a month is still not deserving to let you play with you carrying your hacks, if it wasn't for an undercover admin who spectated you, for sure you will still be using it even it is blatantly obvious, and I don't want to let you in with that shit again.

Offline Harold

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 11:16:41 pm »
To be honest a month is still not deserving to let you play with you carrying your hacks, if it wasn't for an undercover admin who spectated you, for sure you will still be using it even it is blatantly obvious, and I don't want to let you in with that shit again.
bro please believe me i will never use any kind of hacks/mods again. Please give me 1 chance to prove give me only 1 chance. I request to give me chance to prove it that I'm changed and will never use hacks again.

Inferno's Art

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 06:07:09 pm »
bro please believe me i will never use any kind of hacks/mods again. Please give me 1 chance to prove give me only 1 chance. I request to give me chance to prove it that I'm changed and will never use hacks again.
We will personally contact you if we decided and see that you are on the right time to get unbanned, but as for now we won't do any risk especially in cases like this.