• September 20, 2024, 08:31:16 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Admin Report - Hazard Pause evade  (Read 3578 times)

Offline MaxX

Admin Report - Hazard Pause evade
« on: July 10, 2020, 11:21:55 pm »
Player Nick: Hazard
Date: 7/10/2020
Reason for reporting: Pause while in combat
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: i aksed why pause, he said bandicam popup which happen in this report as well https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10543.0
i don't why he is not fixing this issue or using something else he is an admin not player that mistakes like this will be forgiven everytime, it had happen before too but that time he was blaming lag, now main thing he should be atleast given official warning now because if it was an regular he would have been banned if it happen that much time, decision is upto you guys.
PS: move this topic to admin reports please soz
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 02:53:16 pm by Human. »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Re: Admin Report - Hazard Pause evade
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2020, 11:27:38 pm »
Pay me 100$ to fix this issue, right?

Don't be innocent, you're just pushing these game related stuff into this staff.

I will post the logs here aswell where he was constantly provoking me from yesterday since when I started to kill him. He acted ridiciously after that and started to provoke me. I didn't even say any kind of hurting/provoking words but this guy is a mess.

Let's talk about that issue, I'll try to fix the issue somehow since I rarely play VC:MP right now because of bad mouse and keyboard. I will try to fix this issue either change my recorder and move to a new one.

I'm a human being, not a god that can't do any kind of mistakes. But which case relates to "mistake" here? I didn't do it on purpose nor I did it myself. Why are you blaming me for that issue? I don't know why I get to talk with such people who don't understand but It's life.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2020, 01:26:22 am »
P.S: I have it cracked now, now game isn't stopping after 10 minutes.

it had happen before too but that time he was blaming lag, now main thing he should be atleast given official warning now because if it was an regular he would have been if it happen that much time, decision is upto you guys.
PS: move this topic to admin reports please soz
Show me the report and the evidence where I blamed *lag*?! Do it right now I need no excuses.

I have no words for your stuidity but you are the worst child I have ever seen.

Third thing is that, shouldn't you including your brothers get punished for insulting/provoking staff member? You just started provoking me, making fun of me and using bad words while I didn't even use an abusive word against you.

https://imgur.com/a/QxrfRqg (more than 20 pictures)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 12:00:19 am by Hazard »

Offline MaxX

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2020, 07:02:29 am »
Show me the report and the evidence where I blamed *lag*?! Do it right now I need no excuses.

Here is the proof you asked where you blamed your internet/lag for another evade, yea even I dont need any excuse, better don't challenge me next time when you actually know what happened.
https://imgur.com/a/JvyYaHW

including your brothers get punished for insulting/provoking staff member?

What brothers? This is an admin report on you for death evading, why are you bringing others into this and the 'x3' comments which triggered you easily? Are you trying to say that you death evaded because of 'my brothers" comment on you? Then you are not fit for the staff imo, nvm.

I don't have any personal grudge against you like you think, otherwise I would have reported you for the past death evades at least with the logs I had, I'm just done with your evades and 'lame excuses' which you always come up with and it pisses me off since you are not just a normal player like me, really tired of this which ended up me reporting here this time.

Usually admins don't listen to players when they throw excuses on death evades like ' laptop battery low' or 'bandicam popup', you being staff and death evading in combat like a boss and cover it up with some old excuses, fair?

Aaron already told you to be careful in your last admin report here https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10349.0
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10371.0
 and you didn't bother to stop it though, now stop bringing more excuses because I'm not gonna respond to this topic as I already provided proofs, now its management's duty to take action, I expect a positive decision from the management.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 07:16:08 am by MaxX »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2020, 07:17:00 pm »
That's older than the current video you have posted in this report, there's no Alt+Tab/Bandicam popup here.. It is probably the timeout of internet which happens almost everywhere, not only in Pakistan. Anyways I have provided the video below where the timeout of internet happened. Also it doesn't count in "lag" if you know about it.

First of all why do you think you're a part of EC staff? You're none to judge EC staff or anyone here, also the number of reports doesn't count, the quality of the report counts while your report doesn't make sense. All I wanted to show is that you have personal problems with me that's why you're making such fake reports against me (while I don't even know you, how funny..)

I consider you as an abnormal person that's why I have mercy on you.

I have provided the video above, your fake reviews won't be counted. You get pissed off, It's your stupidity not my choice. It's you who is burning, not me. All I do is explain to you with respect but nowadays people don't understand the meaning of sweet and respectful words then have it in your faces.

What do you think what would I achieve by death evading like this? One kill, nothing else. That's not the job of staff members, only stupid people would do that and most stupid people are those who think that staff members are death-evaders/rule-breakers.

We work for your happiness here in server and you look us with these bad sights.. We always try to make your experience best by working whole day and what we get is this report everyday. What do you think what it feels if you work whole day on a project and others blame you for not being responsible..?! I'm sick of your negative thinking on a 18+ fuckin' game. Have it on your mind, you're never learning.

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2020, 07:44:26 pm »
@MaxX The last reports on Hazard is different than this one. The proof you showed is just lag on his side which made you think it's an evade. It happens often for me as well. He showed his side gameplay video as well. This type of lag usually happen due to ping spike. Hazard got connection problem for few days now. I think everything is cleared for you now.

Offline MaxX

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2020, 07:52:29 pm »
@MaxX The last reports on Hazard is different than this one. The proof you showed is just lag on his side which made you think it's an evade. It happens often for me as well. He showed his side gameplay video as well. This type of lag usually happen due to ping spike. Hazard got connection problem for few days now. I think everything is cleared for you now.
brother the report i made against is pause evade in which he claims himself that his bandicam popup came, and its same case as his latest report https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10543.0
the other links of report were to proof that he already told to be careful and latest video he posted is different then the first one scenario
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 07:54:58 pm by MaxX »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2020, 08:31:57 pm »
brother the report i made against is pause evade in which he claims himself that his bandicam popup came, and its same case as his latest report https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10543.0
Here talk with me, mr. experience. I claimed that my bandicam popup, not that I evaded on purpose. It is same case as my latest report, everyone here can see that you're just taking an advantage of my bandicam pop-up thingy.

the other links of report were to proof that he already told to be careful and latest video he posted is different then the first one scenario

I wasn't told to be careful, nor I got any verbal warnings. You were talking about the previous "internet drop" excuse. I gave you proofs that it was the problem of internet. The first video in your report is "bandicam-popup" thingy, the second video by me shows "internet problem" on which you recently blamed me.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 08:34:00 pm by Hazard »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2020, 12:11:44 am »
I am so sorry for interfere MaXx bro watch this This is also happens with me .

Offline MaxX

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2020, 01:54:10 am »
I don't really understand why you bringing this here the report is made against pause evade which occur 2nd time because of bandicam popup as hazard himself claimed it, don't really know why people saying lag thing, please read all replys before posting.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2020, 02:15:20 am »
I don't really understand why you bringing this here the report is made against pause evade which occur 2nd time because of bandicam popup as hazard himself claimed it, don't really know why people saying lag thing, please read all replys before posting.
They are saying that because you were bringing "internet drop" issue here, as seen by your above replies. Even they have more experience than you, sadly.

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2020, 02:58:45 am »
They are saying that because you were bringing "internet drop" issue here, as seen by your above replies. Even they have more experience than you, sadly.
Sorry Again hazard you should Ignore this topic because when all things are cleared then why you'r wasting you'r time? just  leave ,

Offline MaxX

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2020, 04:57:36 am »
Whiskey I think your not allowed to post here and still replying, maybe you are making a way with your unban appeal or whatever the lag you and hazard are talking about which is already proven by hazard's video that its his internet drop, why are you guys bringing up those things again and again it wasn't even the main context of this report and hazard I don't really give a shit about what you think about me, I'm not upto waste my time reading your kiddish posts in this report, remember you are an admin and you should behave accordingly.

You must abide the rules and push away any posibility that might cause you to break rule, if it was a normal player who got reported, he would have been warned or banned by this time, like I said Aaron simply told you to be careful and you never bothered to stop repeating the same mistake but with another reason now, even if you are saying true, it means you are less caring.

I don't know why am I even replying here when the proof is crystal clear that his game paused because of bandicam popup which he himself claimed, it happened and it happened before as well in this report https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10543.0,  then why you guys keep bringing 'internet drop' thingy and that video posted by hazard does not make any sense, stay on topic. read my first post and the video I provided, so we won't skip to another story again.

Simple question would you let a normal player (Newbie nor experienced) walk away from being getting punished if he say the pause was caused by bandicam popup multiple times?

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2020, 01:25:14 pm »
Whiskey I think your not allowed to post here and still replying, maybe you are making a way with your unban appeal or whatever the lag you and hazard are talking about which is already proven by hazard's video that its his internet drop, why are you guys bringing up those things again and again it wasn't even the main context of this report and hazard I don't really give a shit about what you think about me, I'm not upto waste my time reading your kiddish posts in this report, remember you are an admin and you should behave accordingly.

You must abide the rules and push away any posibility that might cause you to break rule, if it was a normal player who got reported, he would have been warned or banned by this time, like I said Aaron simply told you to be careful and you never bothered to stop repeating the same mistake but with another reason now, even if you are saying true, it means you are less caring.

I don't know why am I even replying here when the proof is crystal clear that his game paused because of bandicam popup which he himself claimed, it happened and it happened before as well in this report https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10543.0,  then why you guys keep bringing 'internet drop' thingy and that video posted by hazard does not make any sense, stay on topic. read my first post and the video I provided, so we won't skip to another story again.

Simple question would you let a normal player (Newbie nor experienced) walk away from being getting punished if he say the pause was caused by bandicam popup multiple times?
You can't tell me what to do or not, you should fit this in your little mind, child. You said you have been / are a staff member but I never saw even 1% of quality in your staff experience. You look like a retard whose experience is nothing more than killing people while provoking and that's truth.
https://imgur.com/a/QxrfRqg

You can't tell me what to do, okay? Where did Aaron warn me and why did he warn me about? You're just pushing other things here in this report, can't even post the evidence in your side. I have posted every evidence and there's 99% accurary that this report is nothing more than a drama in which I have to laugh everytime the clown replies.

Ohho, stay on the topic alright? Forgot about this?!

Here is the proof you asked where you blamed your internet/lag for another evade, yea even I dont need any excuse, better don't challenge me next time when you actually know what happened.
https://imgur.com/a/JvyYaHW

You yourself blamed me for the internet issue, why are you lying that much, not good for health.

Oh damn bro, perfection isn't made only for me. Sometimes you have to look into yourself rather than blaming others and currently you extremely need a test of CV.

I won't waste my time anymore replying to this topic because this is turning into bullshit and all the evidences are clear.

+

Whisky please avoid posting here, post only if you have a evidence or something IMPORTANT.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2020, 02:53:00 pm »
It does not look like intentional pause to evade, so i will take it as bandicam popup in which he had explained. However, @Hazard it's 100% on you to solve your problem (you could change to different game recorder or use crack), it is not like the internet or electricity issues that you have no control over. But, it seems like you turned the blame to reporter for reporting possible rule break and became extremely defensive instead of apologizing for your problem & try to solve it in a better way. It will make you appear a lot better if you followed the latter one. It's one of the aspect in which i believe you could improve yourself, dont be afraid to admit your mistakes/problem.

Considering this is not your first time, you should've taken the lesson from the last report and quickly solve the problem as you did after this report. The admins are expected to be better than normal players.

Thus,
Warned. It seems both your first and this warn were due to repeated light issues and not serious issue, so im sure you still can sort it out by improving yourself. Next time, try to solve or avoid any issues that get you reported before it repeats, unless it's not unavoidable by you..
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 03:23:39 pm by Human. »