• September 20, 2024, 09:28:22 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Report- Super_sens & darvin stats padding.  (Read 2103 times)

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
Report- Super_sens & darvin stats padding.
« on: August 10, 2020, 04:44:43 am »
Player Nick: =cft=super_sens & DarVin.
Date:Today
Reason for reporting: stats padding.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

https://ibb.co/rsc1gRp
https://ibb.co/CKkc2Pb
https://ibb.co/PZkvPk0
https://ibb.co/M97cfHr
https://ibb.co/2YTgkyB
https://ibb.co/rxqpbRv
https://ibb.co/4tc4JxL
https://ibb.co/cXsnB7L

I wasn't able to record very start of their duel but i got some good footage which can clearly show their stats padding(make sure to watch video in slow speed and read the chat between them also make sure to watch the duel score)

Extra notes:
Ok so basically as we all know that DarVin named guy isn't a noob he has some good DM skills.
As the SS above i mentioned which shows super sens made 101 spree by killing his friend "Darvin" he made 30/40 on some noob named "unknown player"( kindly check his alias he might be his freind as well.) Then for some time he killed Darvin and increased his spree count after that when he somehow made 80 spree then he dueled Darvin where darvin was giving him free kills and this is how super_sens made 95 spreee(as darvin lost the duel by 15-0 giving all the kills to super_sens(as shown in video Darvin was just moving around he didnot even aimed at super_sens which clearly shows their stats padding strategy)
If you notice the SS above Darvin at first try to tell others "Dont kill super dont hurt super_sens" while when they were dueling they abused each other(fakeness overloaded) to show other that they arenot stats padding (LMAO).
Video can show everything very clearly but still i elaborated all parts.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 05:09:53 pm by Decent_946 »

Offline Sparker

• Donator
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Sparker
  • Clan: F2
Re: Report- Super_sens & darvin stats padding.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 05:02:53 am »
Hey!!
Sorry for replying here
But i want to tell that why he did stats pad
About 2 or 3 days back frozen was coming 1st in top session player and till top #5 top session player super sens was not in that.
So today when i saw top session players then i was shocked to see that super sens was 1st in top session player and i doubt that he did stats padding to get #1 but now after this report i believe that he did it on
purpose and  he might have done more stats padding which frost was not able to capture (who knows)
Frozen was working hard day day with kpd 2 or 4 ratio everyday to get #1 and its really unfair with him so admins should take actions against Supersens and darvin
HIS STATS SHOULD BE ALTERED AND BAN
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 05:16:14 am by Sparker »

Offline MasterOz

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Zoret5am
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 07:40:37 am »
Just want to add that super_sens already has beaten Darvin by a mere score of 15-7 yesterday and no wonder he may get to know his weakness.
The spree of him is hard earned,farming noobs and things. Strategy etc . We should admire him if not encourage him.

Secondly,the video frost provided shows the behaviour of Darvin,what if his mouse was malfunctioned or as stated above that super_sens got to know of his weakness and exploited it?
I know Darvin is a good DMer but has been much into rule breaks in his past and idk if he continues it again or not but this video isn't the proof.

From Sparker's statements,it clearly seems that guy has fallen to favoritism.
Maybe your friend needs to work much harder to attain his rank if it matters for him that much.
Appreciate others hard work too. Dont give them a cheaty look!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 07:46:26 am by MasterOz »

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile

Offline AttackerX.

• Trainee
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: AttackerX
  • Clan: MK
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 10:07:34 am »
its a general phenomenon every player makes their top sprees on newbies there is no any sort of stats padding in your clip to which u can protest. so with concern to this report if he was doing stats padding then he would not stop at 101 he would definitely move ahead to push his rank in top first in list. better sense should prevail.

Offline Killer frost^

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 02:02:34 pm »
Just want to add that super_sens already has beaten Darvin by a mere score of 15-7 yesterday and no wonder he may get to know his weakness.
The spree of him is hard earned,farming noobs and things. Strategy etc . We should admire him if not encourage him.

Secondly,the video frost provided shows the behaviour of Darvin,what if his mouse was malfunctioned or as stated above that super_sens got to know of his weakness and exploited it?
I know Darvin is a good DMer but has been much into rule breaks in his past and idk if he continues it again or not but this video isn't the proof.

From Sparker's statements,it clearly seems that guy has fallen to favoritism.
Maybe your friend needs to work much harder to attain his rank if it matters for him that much.
Appreciate others hard work too. Dont give them a cheaty look!

Alright you yourself said that "SUPER_SENS HAS BEATEN DARVIN 15-7" basically the thing you cant get in your head is how tf can he lose the duel with 15-0 even tho i consider Darvin skills are better than Super_sens's skills(i can provide footage of darvin gameplay as well). Yes admin ahould check /alias of all player on which spree was made and the strategy he applied was complete FAKE DRAMA the way Darvin were supporting Super_sens spree at start but suddenly when they dueled they act so professinal by abusing each other lol.

Nah man again the mouse was not damaged he himself was giving him free kills as Darvin was not even shooting at him but pretending like he is dueling.

Add this too @Killer frost^  https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10576.msg60862#msg60862
Yea thnnks for link it may help admins.

its a general phenomenon every player makes their top sprees on newbies there is no any sort of stats padding in your clip to which u can protest. so with concern to this report if he was doing stats padding then he would not stop at 101 he would definitely move ahead to push his rank in top first in list. better sense should prevail.
Yes i see you're right but the way he made spree is total fraud he is helped by his freind to make 101 spree and its total unfair for some many people who were in toplist and replaced.

Offline MasterOz

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Zoret5am
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 03:08:50 pm »
You can't trust luck/fate,neither make an observation so strong that there is no way to accept the turn of events. I accept darvin has skills but super_sens also possesses some skills and infact,is better than Darvin(said by myself who dueled them a freaking lot of times). Anything can happen.
Darvin and super_sens are friends and they have these type of verbal exchange of words(in a friendly matter) and there's nothing wrong in it.

All we have to wait now is to wait for staff's inquirement about the case and justice will prevail.   

Offline AttackerX.

• Trainee
  • Second Name Of Death Is AttackerX
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: AttackerX
  • Clan: MK
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2020, 04:27:40 pm »
hello everybody its me super_sens and its my elder brother account as there was some forum problem while creating my own account since last night.
i hope frost is not out of his mind.
First of all when i was on top of my spree almost every offical players were playing under EC server no body came up with this issue except frost_killer because he is just showing his personal flame on me since when i left his clan-chat in EC server since then F2 clan members are trying their level best to held a false conspiracy against me cause they people don't want to see me a successful player in EC, killer_frost u must go through players to whom i made spree either they have same alies or not rather then wasting your time in capturing videos and logs, basically i don't know who was unknowplayer he seem like a newbies so i took benefit of it and increase my spree by killing him approximately 15 to 17 time continuously not at default spawn place, i made 70% of my spree on newbies which is quite true from one side, and now come to the darvin matter i made 15-0 in the end of my spree because i was on 76 killing spree in the begning of my duel so only the thoughts  were coming in my minds that i don't have to give up i have to be in top spree list anyhow, and finally i did 15-0 with my full spirit as far as i believe lucks plays a vital role to gain the credity there is no any sort of doubt that iam very lucky person to be honnest with you people.
Regarding sparker post i just want to tell him to shut his mouth and stop favouritism because he is not suppose to interact in others injustice if anybody is suffering from injustice he can simply speak at forum by himself then i will face him by my own, by the way i suggest admin staff to watch yesterdays my day-stats for investigation purpose its more then 650 which is a fair gesture of my playing i give my (15 hour out of 24hour) to EC server with my target 700 kills per day anyhow, so for that i prefer to play 100% of my time in EC then other active servers there is no need to wonder about my gaming time table because Iam just 13, institutes are offs since a long iam free at all i don't have any work to do then play eat and excrete out the waste material, least but not last i hope admin will not flood water on my hard work which i made by spenting my whole day in EC to become top session player i know admins are not fool over here they have high experience to handle these fake claim reports so they can easily differentiate between justice and unjustice and now iam going to leave it to admins hopefully a justice result will come ahead. Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 04:39:29 pm by AttackerX. »

Offline Sparker

• Donator
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Sparker
  • Clan: F2
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2020, 05:22:27 pm »
I dont need to shut my mouth u neeed fucking stop lying.
U dont know how to use m4 and always use m60 and darvin skillls are way better than you in m4 ofc
U are just a kid usig spaz and m60 nothing else and darvin has better skills than u overall.
ADMINS SHOULD CHECK THE ALIAS OF THE PLAYERS ON WHICH HE MADE SPREE AND IM PRETTY SURE DARVIN OR MK ATTACKER WILL BE THAT UNKNOWN NAME PLAYER.
Ok u and darvin were verbally fighting lol but when someone was about to kill u then darvin told him to stop lmfao. So that proves that u were faking up so pls stop lying.
I expect ur reply *sorry not urs* mk attacker reply cuz obv he is writing for you.

Offline Killer frost^

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2020, 05:33:06 pm »
Video and logs shows everything crystal clear i dont need to give further explaination. Also idgf about you and your stats in my clan.

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2020, 08:05:01 pm »
sorry for intervening Sparker gave very bad excuse that he did stats pad for top session , let me clear all things he cant do this shit for top session its possible that he wanna do for topspree but in this video which killer frost recorded its not clearing stats padd darvin was also shooting him and he was also using spas we cant suggest because video is on fast mode so how you are saying that he did stats padd he also told me about his spree , he said i dueled with darvin and killed  newbie's , darvin is noob i guess all player's know i also dueled with him at loc battle score was 25.3 it doesn't mean that i also did stats padd , super sens cant do this for top session and video recorded after x95 so we cant say anything and also in fast mode , topic should be denied when nothing is cleared in this video  + video is on fast mode and darvin is also shooting maybe when super killed him 2wice he was pm'ing him ? we cant say anything send strong prove he told me to go check fourm my friend told me he reported me please talk for my defence i cant open ec fourm and i dont have account in fourm , and darvin also got banned for this i dont think he will repeat this again , I will stand for the defence of both players , thanks
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 08:06:47 pm by RisK^ »

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2020, 08:33:25 pm »
Under Discussion, please wait patiently. We'll come up with a just decision. :)
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2020, 05:08:06 pm »
Hey,

We are sorry for the late. After discussing the report with in staff, we have come to conclusion to warn Super_Sens and @DaRViN for making an attempt of stats padding.

Explanation: The report was investigated thoroughly. It was found that the earlier kills of super_sens are genuine. When he reached at a very high spree, his greediness to get into top spree was overloaded and took help of his friend Darvin to achieve this target. By which, he just made +15 kills. Super_Sens and Darvin, both will be kept under watchlist. If they are found breaking any server rule, they'll not be pardoned.

Thank you for reporting! :)
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2020, 03:38:05 pm »
In pursuance to this, Super_sens spree has been reset to his previous max spree of 66.
Thankx to RebellioN