• September 22, 2024, 06:47:23 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: RISKY AIMBOT IN EC  (Read 3022 times)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Re: RISKY AIMBOT IN EC
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2020, 02:22:44 pm »
You both aren't that concerned in this topic so please clear your personal matters somewhere else. Either post something useful or It's better to stay silent.

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2020, 11:32:42 pm »
Can you explain me why you will start to shot the wall when you was  fighting with me?

Before shooting on wall we shpuld take permission from Master vcmp founder Pussydestroyer thanks

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2020, 11:41:13 pm »
Actually let me clear all things, first of all samir sent the video here which my bullets flicks for 1 sec it happens when you press scroll, second you already report for this but denied ,third  i was not shooting on wall just trying to shoot left side and hitting grenades , fourth spitfire made the aimbot but it doesn't mean that he can speak in all reports of aimbot , Gerz is right , this is just an normal video not any type of hax you should take strong evidence of it , I dont have any time to open fourm  these days , buisy in personal life so i will request to admin please give him 2-3 days for strong evidence donot post normal video just prove aimbot , after if it shows clear aimbot so you can ban me and you can check my pc after when post a strong prove i can explain each and everything , gerz have my gameplay of ereyesterday , I will request @S1MPL3 to post video here ,Thanks
Regards-RisKY^
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 11:43:15 pm by RisK^ »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2020, 11:47:01 pm »

I have met GerZ and from experience, I can tell you he's a known accomplice of cheaters such as Kewun, KF T , Sos

as well i can for a fact tell you Sos mentioned at some point that GerZ is the one who gave aimbot to him in first place

he is well known for errors in learning how game mechanism works and relies on his childhood phantasies of "being the best player", which of course is not reachable on the low level he's currently sitting in

while he may not be a tactical genius, im pretty sure that he knows for a fact that this is aimbot and is just trying to defend his friend Risky, on the accounts he is known for an "experienced player" and a "loyal EC customer"

EC is bad enough as it is without gerz's help, with his you will see the magic of eternal fucking damnation here, not that this place is what it used to be anymore, in short, yes , Risky is using aimbot, same as trapwhore and perhaps gerz himself, since he's an accomplice of the reported player here..
i can confirm any suspicion in PM or anywhere else you'd like, will not respond to any more replies on this topic, since i've said enough.

You think i would downgrade myself and use aimbot? my aim is better than it, and the reason of why i am helping risky, is because this bullet flick thingy is a well known bug, and i don't want my friend to get banned falsely for it, hence you say that you have experience, but today you've proved that you've 0 experience in this game, lmao

EDIT:
it doesn't give out bullets UNLESS you do the thing you do (which is fapping the mouse wheel button)

whereas, as you can see, Risky's bullets flicked to the wall to his left

I don't see any bullets in risky's back, so here you're again, making yourself look like a fool giving out nonsense replies on this topic

I just took in calculation a normal situation, where a player won't "fap mouse wheel mistakenly/on purpose" to leave a fake smoke trail so that later he can be reported, even so, it's not our situation(our current situation is that risky's bullets flicked to the left side of himself)

ye , agreed with you on "the bug is present, doing that will make you leave bullet trails in behind" but i don't see it at all in pussy's video, you just found a little toy and use it as an excuse, to , as you said, help your friend in need in
and the reason of why i am helping risky, is because this bullet flick thingy is a well known bug,

good job busting yourself,well you sort of did, i hoped i'd see some better senses coming from an "experienced player" like you

that's all.

about your skills i ain't even gonna open that subject, in which you know from the videos i let you see in private since EC's rules prohibit leaking them all in this conversation
dude I already told him about this , but i guess this samir and destroyer are mentally unstable , I will not show any kind of prove about myself , this is just a waste of time

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2020, 11:24:19 am »
Temporarily unlocked for Risky^ to post his defence. Do not start another useless fight in forum.

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2020, 06:19:16 pm »
Temporarily unlocked for Risky^ to post his defence. Do not start another useless fight in forum.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2020, 03:00:43 pm »
After considering his statement and the evidence given, we have concluded that it was not aimbot. As for the shots that goes to his side, were also able to reproduce it.

Denied.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2020, 03:05:20 pm »
However risky I verbally warn you that as much as possible stop doing that kinds of tricks of yours that they say you doing it intentionally to make it look like an aimlock and just burdening our jobs for that. We take every cases like this seriously and grinding to this with investigation.