• September 20, 2024, 02:29:27 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Report-TrapHole/RXT Aimlock usage in oficcial server.  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Report-TrapHole/RXT Aimlock usage in oficcial server.
« on: August 18, 2020, 07:13:42 am »
Player Nick: TrapHole at the video time now RXT
Date: idk 1month and some weeks i think
Reason for reporting: usage of aimlock in oficcial server
Evidence:
I make this self-report because there are 4 envious and stupid people who say that I always use aimbot because they cannot accept that I am better than them playing
take a good look at the video,  ibee is an idiot who does not accept that I am better than him and he banned me, every day he tries to provoke me so that I do racism or some kind of insult and too analizator and 4ch try to provoke me and post this fucking video where they can, now i will explain something
I alrealdy speaked with Aaron about this video when i get banned from that dead server, and he say to me something about don`t worry if i play clean and others words which i not remember at all so im playing clean
and VCDC administrators accepted me in the event  after see that video and my ban in that dead server  because they think im playing clean. I want be VU member so im playing clean without break any type of rule you think i will use aimbot again? when my aim is one of the best against that newbies which started to play in 2018.
if you think i used aimbot go and ban me but i will make appeal becuase i not used the aimbot, i only do this post because im tired of hunting analizator 4ch and ibee crying when i make 10spree on they or that things
And this video when spitfire said my aim flicked to the wall guys
thanks to gerz for the link <3

Too you can see my app to join in VU
https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=16183.0
Alot of negatives votes for my past or my attitude or because they not trust on me, none speaked about my ban in ea and this app happened after the vcdc app when all discussed my ban in the dead server.
I really want a new chance in this game playing clean not like firecum or analizator or too the idiot of huntingn which in the forum act like a good boy when they are three shits which  the only thing which they can do is break any rule
Extra notes: np ty
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 06:21:27 pm by TrapHole. »

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Report-TrapHole/RXT Aimlock usage in oficcial server.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 07:27:21 am »
in quality of experiencer of fucking spitfire's aimbot and his nonsense propaganda, i will reply fucking waste 1 second of my life cuz of course my typing skills are superiors to all ur cretins, solving this topic with just 1 simple question left for admins to answer it.

how different is your case from this one?

i feel like im working on arctic firm or some shit, solving all this like on a fucking band

You can see its clear he shot at he sides
I only shot at my back like in this videos.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 07:29:48 am by TrapHole. »

Offline Firecum

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 07:35:15 am »
Brain dead omg... I dont think someone will help you... Even when you got banned only on EA and then crying here for get some respect from community, keep calm Tiburoncin aka Nimitz, you've already showed yourself and I dont think someone from admins or ANY players going to wipe your tears.

Video is clean and Ibee isn't stupid, it's looks different than that bug + add here Spitfire's video from EA report.

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2020, 07:40:23 am »
Brain dead omg... I dont think someone will help you... Even when you got banned only on EA and then crying here for get some respect from community, keep calm Tiburoncin aka Nimitz, you've already showed yourself and I dont think someone from admins or ANY players going to wipe your tears.

Video is clean and Ibee isn't stupid, it's looks different than that bug + add here Spitfire's video from EA report.

if ibee isn't stupid, so whole VU staff is stupid?, and post the link of analizator video bcz i not have the link pls you will help me and administrators 
Here my app of vcdc link: https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=15691.0

Offline Firecum

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2020, 07:48:53 am »

if ibee isn't stupid, so whole VU staff is stupid?, and post the link of analizator video bcz i not have the link pls you will help me and administrators 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d61zl_3pqwI&feature=youtu.be

It's clear. Even if you do this with hands it's impossible with your sensitivity (when you played on EA, I saw your gameplay in that time) + it's only 1 bullet, when you do it on your own that must be 3-4 as minimum and camera flick, but u standing in same position,  just as plus to your report to yourself (lmao).
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 07:52:52 am by Firecum »

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2020, 07:51:47 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d61zl_3pqwI&feature=youtu.be

It's clear. Even if you do this on your own it's impossible with your sensitivity (when you played on EA, I saw your gameplay in that time) + it's only 1 bullet, when you do it on your own that must be 3-4 as minimum and camera flick, but u standing in same position,  just as plus to your report to yourself (lmao).
you know my sensitivity right? I use 2400 dpi all know it so if you have more evidence post it i no will hsve any type of problem

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2020, 07:23:16 pm »
Do you really think EC Staff is up to handle your insane activities here? In my 8 years of career, its the first time I'm seeing someone reporting himself. If you really have a headache from yourself, you are free to leave from here. But trust me, I'll not spare you if something insane is repeated from your side.

ON TOPIC: No need to make decision from yourself. Staff team is here for a reason. Calm down and put your frustrations aside. You are burdening the staff nothing else. It's upto the staff to decide who's playing clean and who's not.

Locked.
Thankx to RebellioN