• September 21, 2024, 03:36:08 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: False ban by hazard  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Xobert

False ban by hazard
« on: September 30, 2020, 05:10:19 pm »
[Hazard] I dont care about the ban but its just that the ban is false.
I got a clean explanation to this but as my account wasnt approved at first and no one asked me I didnt replied. Even I texted a admin about this situation but he was busy I suppose. Hazard is just keeping some grudges or whatever I dont care.
here is the clean explanation to what happened
https://ibb.co/Q64fNBR
and yeah you should wait or ask the player for explanation before you ban them
Peace.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 06:05:41 pm by Xobert »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Re: False ban by hazard
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 05:28:01 pm »
Firstly, use format below.

Code: [Select]
[b]In-Game nick:[/b]
[b]Country:[/b]
[b]Ban ID:[/b]
[b]Date you were banned:[/b]
[b]Suspected reason:[/b]
[b]Admin that banned you:[/b]
[b]Why should we unban you ?:[/b]
[b]Extra note:[/b]

I waited for your explanation to that report but since you weren't responding I had to take action.

Also admins are busy, don't add them to your personal problems please.

Your music popup didn't happen only one time and happened twice.

Check from 17 to the end, I thought it was the mistake at first but be second time it was clear that you evaded while I used shotgun on you.

I only banned you for 3 days, you better admit your mistake rather than blaming the staff members.

Offline Xobert

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 12:23:09 am »
Hello, looks like you have trouble understanding things as well as your actions against a person are more or less based on your personal thoughts regarding that particular person. Well, as far as this particular case is concerned, I will try to answer each of your allegations by proofs rather then my words.

I waited for your explanation to that report but since you weren't responding I had to take action.

Also admins are busy, don't add them to your personal problems please.
[Hazard] I dont care about the ban but its just that the ban is false.
I got a clean explanation to this but as my account wasn't approved at first and no one asked me I didn't replied. Even I texted a admin about this situation but he was busy I suppose.
These 2 quotes above justify your negligence as well as your lack of capability for being a staff member. You clearly failed to understand the scenario here, instead you blamed me for not RESPONDING to you and yes, you imposed a ban on me for the report which you made YOURSELF. I salute your so-called administrative experience on this action of yours...

Now coming towards what happened, it is now a fact that almost with everyone something does happens all of a sudden that causes his or her ongoing game to be minimized abruptly because of some unexpected popups OR alert messages. Same was the thing that happened with me, I use spotify while playing and unexpectedly it happened more then one times that windows 10's default music application "Groove music" popped up on my screen due to which my game got minimized. And yes, I remember apologizing to you immediately afterwards as obviously I wasn't expecting that minimize to happen, but you didn't let it go, instead you reported me here, and then u banned me yourself (that's what i would assume according to the info u provided in the report topic, these are your words: "The player has been punished seeing the updated policy.

Banned for 3 days.

@Xobert hope you don't repeat such mistake again.")

The thing which amazed me is that you yourself have gone through this minimize issue tons of times and you even were reported for it many times by various players, and surprisingly enough, you received both verbal and official admin warnings due to those reports. Hence you should know what does this minimize issue seems like and because it happens sometimes, you should had let it go, at least for that time especially when i apologized. Below are some of those reports:
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10600.0
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10543.0
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10371.0

Your incompetence as an Admin can be proved by the number of reports against you. I personally have not seen any other member of EC's Staff being reported that much of times and also you are not even bothering to try to correct your mistakes, you are just a person with a childish mindset who's handed over with the admin powers. I am sorry if this statement of mine sounds offensive, because it isn't meant to be offensive at all.

I only banned you for 3 days, you better admit your mistake rather than blaming the staff members.
Please don't think that i have something against EC's staff or i am disrespecting them in anyway. OFC i respect them and some of them are my clan mates plus highly experienced as staff members so yeah, stop thinking that i am pointing fingers at EC's staff team. As far as you are concerned, You need some serious counselling regarding adminship, believe it or not. I am more than happy to ACCEPT my mistake and apologize if I did something wrong, and I think I already apologized you in game and in my above paragraph too. It's you who needs to sneak down his throat and examine yourself just because of the blunders you have been doing lately as a staff member. I would humbly request a senior staff member to look into this matter and take the appropriate actions asap.
Peace and Regards...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 12:35:42 am by Xobert »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 02:37:40 am »
All the things that you are doing are creating useless dramas instead of accepting the mistake.

First of all clear these things in your mind.

- I have nothing to do with your clan or staff experience, but you have.. umm okay.
- I literally don't care about your words, whatever you have said to me, come to the point instead.

I would accept I forgot that policies, that's why I created a report, my fault is it I forgot.

Secondly is that everyone makes mistakes, yes but It is better to be careful and do something on your own instead of blaming me. It happened one time
. i forgot it.. thought u would be careful next time. But no.. right after I shot you with shotgun.. you immediately hit that button. I gave you a chance to be careful whilest you were busy playing or were afk.

I punished you because from the first evade you didn't understand nor replied to me and you did it second time specially when I shot you.

Number of reports doesn't matter, the quality of report matters, you are just clearing your point of view. No need to be sorry for that.

You blamed cool3 for having grudges/ignoring. That's why I said in a plural form.

Besides, it will be solved by a senior admin.

Offline Xobert

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2020, 03:02:59 am »
All the things that you are doing are creating useless dramas instead of accepting the mistake.
Please don't think that i have something against EC's staff or i am disrespecting them in anyway. OFC i respect them and some of them are my clan mates plus highly experienced as staff members so yeah, stop thinking that i am pointing fingers at EC's staff team. As far as you are concerned, You need some serious counselling regarding adminship, believe it or not. I am more than happy to ACCEPT my mistake and apologize if I did something wrong, and I think I already apologized you in game and in my above paragraph too. It's you who needs to sneak down his throat and examine yourself just because of the blunders you have been doing lately as a staff member. I would humbly request a senior staff member to look into this matter and take the appropriate actions asap.
Peace and Regards...
Again, you aren't understanding what i am trying to say, instead what you are doing is just giving out a simple try hard justification for your unprofessional actions. And lol the purpose of mentioning those reports is to lay emphasis on the fact that how unprofessional you are as a staff member, that's the reason you get reported for even the dumbest reasons. That's the point I want to highlight. Plus the purpose of mentioning my clan or clan members being in EC staff is to lay emphasis on the fact that I do respect EC's staff, and there's no way i am gonna say something offensive for them, simply because i play in the server they are running.

You blamed cool3 for having grudges/ignoring. That's why I said in a plural form.

That was a nice attempt of yours to create conflicts between me and my respected clan mate @cool3 ... You need to check my message again bro, that thing was addressed to you but due to a typo it looked like as it is pointing towards cool3, that typo was fixed immediately by me, please recheck my message above...
As for the first attempt, I am sorry I couldn't pay attention to your initial messages as I got distracted away from the chat for a couple of seconds. And for the second one, I cleared everything regarding that in my above comprehensive reply. Now please, instead of trying hard for justifying your actions, read my above reply carefully, maybe your understanding of that could peacefully end this prolonging debate. Peace out...

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2020, 09:52:13 am »
Locked, this is unban appeal board, please follow the format & be respectful.

The action was justified, the evidence showed a clear pause (either it was intentional or unintentional) in a fight zone/during fight, not once but twice. It's up to Hazard to decide whether it was intentional or unintentional based on your explanation, but he did not get any explanation from your side in the report even after 2 days, so he decided to take action which is justified. You only explained it to cool3 (your clanmate) and it seems the words did not go to Hazard, so he literally have no idea about your defense at the time. Your excuse for not explaining it earlier is acceptable but it's not Hazard's fault. Anyway, you still have right to post unban appeal to explain it so he can decide whether to lift the ban or not. But you decided to directly attack him and completely ignored the format instead. You are free to post a new unban appeal using the right format and if the explanation is acceptable for him then he can remove the ban from your history.