• September 20, 2024, 08:41:14 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: [EK]Levosia aka Razor death evade  (Read 1378 times)

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
[EK]Levosia aka Razor death evade
« on: October 04, 2020, 12:12:16 am »
Player Nick:  EK.Levosia
Date: today
Reason for reporting: Death evade
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: It's clear, you can see how many people were shooting him while he had low hp, and then he jumped to evade their bullets and died...
many people got warn for the same thing, even after they included some excuses they still got warn. https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10521.0 and  https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10605.0 and https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10448.0 , there's a lot more but i think those are enough...
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 01:18:40 pm by Decent_946 »

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: MKt.Leviosa
  • Clan: MK
Re: [EK]Levosia aka Razor death evade
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 11:40:13 am »
Hello, Gerz. This was an accident as opposed to your companion Jevo3 who jumped on purpose and you didn't report it, it shows that you want to report people because of your personal problems and not because they did something wrong.

And that explanation is up to the administrators to decide what should be done. I was dueling with the player Jevo3, but he fell from there with low HP, but as I went after him I accidentally fell (to be honest I don't remember seeing my HP). I know the rules well and I am not a child who evades during the game unless it is something of importance. To add, I know that Jevo2 was Gerz and that Jevo3 was another underalias and that both record the game (that's all you know how to do, record and humiliate others). Get out of my way as I, like other people, are tired of your perverse immaturity. If you think it makes you furious, flood the EC chat with insults as you always would.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 11:48:12 am by Leviosa »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 12:05:10 pm »
Hello, Gerz. This was an accident as opposed to your companion Jevo3 who jumped on purpose and you didn't report it, it shows that you want to report people because of your personal problems and not because they did something wrong.

And that explanation is up to the administrators to decide what should be done. I was dueling with the player Jevo3, but he fell from there with low HP, but as I went after him I accidentally fell (to be honest I don't remember seeing my HP). I know the rules well and I am not a child who evades during the game unless it is something of importance. To add, I know that Jevo2 was Gerz and that Jevo3 was another underalias and that both record the game (that's all you know how to do, record and humiliate others). Get out of my way as I, like other people, are tired of your perverse immaturity. If you think it makes you furious, flood the EC chat with insults as you always would.

1 - If someone broke a rule and didn't get punished for it that doesn't mean you're immune to punishment as well, and you didn't even provide any evidence of that drama

2 - if you know the rules you wouldn't jump from the roof with -10 hp while people are shooting you, and if you really know the rules you wouldn't fight others with 400 ping and unstable fps/jttr

3 - i'm nice with others and i just don't like you, if someone doesn't like you then you don't have to force him to like you, believe me you're the worst example of humanity that i've ever seen.

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 12:27:41 pm »
1: I already said what had to be said.

2: If know the rules or not, my ping no matter how much I'm at 400 has nothing to do with it (not even with the rules).

3: I won't waste my time with you, I'm not forced anyone to like me because i don't need to. And seriously.. the pot calling the kettle black; I just try to play my game while you flood the chat with insults and rudeness, are you sure that I'm wrong?

Here on the forum you make yourself the good guy, but talk here what you do in the game.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 12:42:29 pm by Leviosa »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2020, 12:47:39 pm »
1: I already said what had to be said.

2: If know the rules or not, my ping no matter how much I'm at 400 has nothing to do with it (not even with the rules).

3: I won't waste my time with you, I'm not forced anyone to like me because i don't need to. And seriously .. the dirty one talks about the bad washing, I just try to play my game while you flood the chat with insults and rudeness, are you sure that I'm wrong?

Here on the forum you make yourself the good guy, but talk here what you do in the game.

again you're adding nothing but a bunch of excuses and drama and irrelevant topics, and btw don't expect me to act good with you in chat, i only show you the behaviour you deserve to be treated with, people like you doesn't deserve a 0.001% bit of respect...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 12:53:49 pm by S1MPL3 »

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2020, 12:56:34 pm »
For a person who is happy to see the other fall or causes a wave of toxicity on servers there is no point in saying about respect.

And about being respected by you, I'm not crying over it. You simply show the affection of people who start an argument and you cannot bear to have a firm and mature response, just saying that it is drama on my part to defend myself from false arguments.
If you want to start a pointless fight, go ahead, do as you would.

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2020, 08:37:14 pm »
Just to add a few more things here, in the description of the report made by him you can see that he uses similar reports only to emphasize the report as something that should be punished (in the first report the player was warned for intentional evade, in the second topic only the report is shown but does not show the evidence against him, and the third he was banned only for close range, this proves that he was only added to emphasize that I should be punished for something that was not intentional). Another thing is that Jevo3 fell on purpose and I ran after him, while the bullets that were behind, I don't remember seeing them. He is also saying that I jumped, but I fell accidentally, and about the HP, I only saw it when I fell, as I said, I don't remember seeing it before.

Finally, ask him to send the full video where his partner Jevo3 fell on purpose after I shot him with a M60.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 08:47:51 pm by Leviosa »

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2020, 09:02:12 pm »
5 seconds video lacks in the explanation. It'd be better if you provide us a video of 1 minute or 30 seconds before him falling down. It'll help us in making a better decision and understanding what actually happened.
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2020, 03:08:24 am »
5 seconds video lacks in the explanation. It'd be better if you provide us a video of 1 minute or 30 seconds before him falling down. It'll help us in making a better decision and understanding what actually happened.

actually the video i provided is more than enough and everything is clear, i don't get why you need another video

anyways here's the gameplay of that day

Alright here you go, note i spawned and then he evaded

« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 01:12:58 pm by Decent_946 »

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2020, 01:18:11 pm »
Considering the explanations from both sides, I'd verbally warn @Leviosa for not taking care of his health while jumping off. From the video, it's quite clear that a player named Jevo3 jumped off and he didn't die. Following him Razor jumped off the roof while having low hp unknowingly. Thus, the evade was not intentional. Instead, a mistake.

However, if found repeating the same mistake again, @Leviosa will be severly punished.

Warned. Thanks for reporting! :)
Thankx to RebellioN