• September 20, 2024, 06:28:20 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Warned [MDt]Hazard - Death evade via molotoves.  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
[MDt]Hazard - Death evade via molotoves.
« on: October 16, 2020, 03:08:38 am »
Admin nick: [MDt]Hazard
Your nick: =EK=Pavonis
Date: 15/10/20.
Reason for report: Death evade via molotove.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 06:25:19 pm by Human. »

cool3

Re: [MDt]Hazard - Death evade via molotoves.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 05:19:07 pm »
@Hazard elaborate pls

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 05:29:27 pm »
@Hazard elaborate pls
Why he still needs to elaborate when the proof is clear? There is already tons of reports of him evading somehow. Actions should be taken instantly, he is admin he should know where to use molotoves and where to not.

cool3

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 07:06:08 pm »
@Hazard elaborate pls
Why he still needs to elaborate when the proof is clear? There is already tons of reports of him evading somehow. Actions should be taken instantly, he is admin he should know where to use molotoves and where to not.
first, don't ask us about what should we do as it is our job not your job.
Second, I want him here to post his words as he has rights to defend himself after this action will be taken 

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 10:07:36 pm »
Actually my playing style is different and I use molotov often in the fight.. that's why it hit you but I say that was unintentional because you can see my playing style with molo below. I can upload many videos of my playing style with molotov but my internet speed is slow that's why.

It's up to staff now, I would accept it gladly.

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 10:37:39 pm »
Actually my playing style is different and I use molotov often in the fight.. that's why it hit you but I say that was unintentional because you can see my playing style with molo below. I can upload many videos of my playing style with molotov but my internet speed is slow that's why.

It's up to staff now, I would accept it gladly.
So, you are showing that you are pretty good at throwing molotoves?I dont understand what this video even means? And ofc your net is pretty slow i cant get over it. And yet you take the risks and throw those molotoves and yet you evaded. And if you are so experienced in throwing molotoves then how your brain tells you to throw when i was literally sticking right with your body where if you throw those it will hit you as well. And this wasn't the only one, you did another evade too and later that encouraged me to record and finally i caught you on the recorder. Instead of showing that video being as admin you should had first of all apologized for the mistake. Same case you did when max reported you, you never accept your mistake instead make it more worst by posting useless stuffs.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2020, 11:53:36 pm »
There are a lot of reports which I can show you, such as this.

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10799.0

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10528.msg60586#msg60586

Same cases.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added the video, also you can see.. You pass just through me (very close) so that's why the molotov me before I jumped back.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 12:08:20 am by Hazard »

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2020, 01:01:13 am »

Same cases.

Added the video, also you can see.. You pass just through me (very close) so that's why the molotov me before I jumped back.

So, you are comparing yourself to normal players now? What's the point of you being admin then? And yes ofc i got close to you and thats what you should had been aware of, but no you still throwed it and killed yourself yet you making excuses. Tbh, im done replying to you since i know you as a drama maker, i don't have time to just go on with this clear report which totally makes sense how you evaded and you instead of apologizing you keep on going. The staff will decide now.

cool3

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2020, 02:50:53 am »

Same cases.

So, you are comparing yourself to normal players now? What's the point of you being admin then? And yes ofc i got close to you and thats what you should had been aware of, but no you still throwed it and killed yourself yet you making excuses. Tbh, im done replying to you since i know you as a drama maker, i don't have time to just go on with this clear report which totally makes sense how you evaded and you instead of apologizing you keep on going. The staff will decide now.
he shared his video and showed to you his  fighting style. It is clear unintentional nothing else.
"you are comparing yourself to normal players now? What's the point of you being admin then?" Nice nice lemme tell you something he is a normal player and I am also a normal player....all staff members are also normal players. what do you want from him.
.why are you guys showing all hates towards him and what did he do for you guys. He is trying to fix himself and you guys didn't show any respect to him by saying you are not a normal player...being an admin is a mistake. He explained what happens from the beginning till end and you came and created more and more drama like other did...do you want him to commit suicide what do you want from him.

Denied.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2020, 02:13:52 pm »
The decision will be reconsidered as stated here: https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10843.msg62416#msg62416

Locked until further notice.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2020, 06:30:36 pm »
It looked like a honest mistake, but you should have been more careful since you were already reported for similar reason before. I also expected you to be more open to accept your mistake and learn to apologize when you do wrong instead of giving excuses, it will show you take responsibility for your mistake. I would not mind if it was a first offense but i really wanted to see you improve since you were already reported for similar reason before. Thus, i decided to give your 'admin warn' instead.

Make sure you are aware of the number of warns you got, check Staff Discussion board.