• September 20, 2024, 12:04:43 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Denied LoraLassanAdrak - Inappropriate Nickname  (Read 1142 times)

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
LoraLassanAdrak - Inappropriate Nickname
« on: November 28, 2020, 06:19:50 pm »
Player Nick: LoraLassanAdrak

Date: today

Reason for reporting: inappropriate nickname, Native Urdu/Hindi Speaker Can Tell Its Slightly Offensive nickname and those who don't know what loralassan means its swear which is used to call someone dick in hindi/urdu language,

Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://imgur.com/a/YnjaJZ9

Extra notes:
Related Reports
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10201.msg58772#msg58772
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10890.0
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 10:04:05 pm by Human. »

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
Re: LoraLassanAdrak - Inappropriate Nickname
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 09:21:17 pm »
You yourself play with abusive nicks and here you're reporting others for the same act?

(removed by Human.)

Related Reports
Code: [Select]
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10201.msg58772#msg58772The Difference b/w these reports is you played with abusive nick targeting hazard. Whereas, LoraLassanAdrak isn't intended to target any player.

(Removed by Human)

Code: [Select]
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10890.0You want me to explain this also?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 10:01:15 pm by Human. »
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 02:21:20 pm »
well i have already been punished for all those nicks as i already attached link of the report on me, you didn't really need to mention all these nicks Lmao and what do you mean by telling me what nicks i use? i just simply reported you about someone you don't need to take action against me this literally shows how you are defending your friend :) is it all about favouritism in EC? or are there any Honest admins too?

inshort : report is on someone else not on me so don't question me question the one who got reported! and about those nicks you mentioned above i already got punished for them and + about that DickSon_619 well if you don't know Dickson is christian name and "Dick" is also indivisually a name in west,

ok So if its ok playing with abusive nick as long as someone's nick is not mentioned in it! so i would love to play with abusive nicks where it will not show hate toward someone indivisual for Example : Terimaakabhosda so in this nick no one's nick is mentioned and it will be ok right?

As long as None Reported me For Those Offensive nick which means everyone is ok with that so i'm clean but you literally exposed my alias are you mad or something?

Peace!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 02:31:16 pm by gangsta »

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2020, 07:17:57 pm »
well i have already been punished for all those nicks as i already attached link of the report on me, you didn't really need to mention all these nicks Lmao and what do you mean by telling me what nicks i use? i just simply reported you about someone you don't need to take action against me this literally shows how you are defending your friend :) is it all about favouritism in EC? or are there any Honest admins too?

You yourself posted the relevant reports. I was clearing the difference between the reports you posted and this report. I agree that we do not allow severe abusive nicks but in this case, LoralassanAdrak isn't a big deal as it doesn't refer to something that can be considered.

I could've simply denied the report because this is an invalid report, I simply questioned you when your yourself use these type of abusive nicks why are you reporting others for the same reason? Till today, when anyone joins with nicks like these I don't punish anyone nor I punish you.
I in my previous reply clearly mentioned the reason you were warned and why this report isn't considered. I even don't know the guy who he is why would i defend him, Even if he was my friend the report is invalid no need to defend,

inshort : report is on someone else not on me so don't question me question the one who got reported! and about those nicks you mentioned above i already got punished for them and + about that DickSon_619 well if you don't know Dickson is christian name and "Dick" is also indivisually a name in west,

Because you're the reporting person you've to clarify your report, You got punished because you targeted hazard.

ok So if its ok playing with abusive nick as long as someone's nick is not mentioned in it! so i would love to play with abusive nicks where it will not show hate toward someone indivisual for Example : Terimaakabhosda so in this nick no one's nick is mentioned and it will be ok right?

The nick you've mentioned is severely abusive therefore this shouldn't be used in the server. Why don't you understand the nicknames you're mentioning and the nick he has used are different.

As long as None Reported me For Those Offensive nick which means everyone is ok with that so i'm clean but you literally exposed my alias are you mad or something? 

When it comes to the report, In order to clarify I mentioned your nicks that you use randomly. These nicks aren't your official nicks expect DickSon ( maybe )
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2020, 02:51:39 am »
I don't see targetting hazard with any of nick i used in past and got reported + punished where hazard himself attached photos these nicks that i used here : https://m.imgur.com/a/0amJT8N

Why hazard got offended if his name wasn't mentioned in any of the nick and why was i punishef for using nicks with swear could you please explain,

And you wrote above that i used this nick : " RandiKayBachayLaggerFPSLizard " yes i did played with this nick but you added lizard by yourself in itjust click the link above you'll see yourself and btw its hazard not lizard bruh don't say that its typo now,

And well im offended by this loralassanadrak nick because it has abuse in it and i belive he uses that nick to offend his enemies without saying anything you must understand why i actually reported him,

Peace!

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2020, 07:18:47 pm »
I don't see targetting hazard with any of nick i used in past and got reported + punished where hazard himself attached photos these nicks that i used here : https://m.imgur.com/a/0amJT8N

Why hazard got offended if his name wasn't mentioned in any of the nick and why was i punishef for using nicks with swear could you please explain,

And you wrote above that i used this nick : " RandiKayBachayLaggerFPSLizard " yes i did played with this nick but you added lizard by yourself in itjust click the link above you'll see yourself and btw its hazard not lizard bruh don't say that its typo now,

And well im offended by this loralassanadrak nick because it has abuse in it and i belive he uses that nick to offend his enemies without saying anything you must understand why i actually reported him,

Peace!

Since you added my name again in this report while it was already solved I'm allowed to reply here.

You weren't targetting me.. you don't even know how to make excuses.. I don't know and nor I care if you are dumb enough or you have a less IQ level. I'm replying here because you are clearly lying..

I'm talking with admins right now, he was abusing me on messenger and when i killed him a lot in-game.. he started to cry and join with bad nicknames.. WE ALL KNOW that you were crying at that time about FPS lag when I was killing you.

https://m.imgur.com/a/0amJT8N - In this nick you also joined with "RaqeebMessengerDekh" where Raqeeb is my name and then you joined with most abusive nick called "madarchodmessengerawtu" which means "motherfucker, come messenger" where I even have given the video proof of u abusing me.

You should be punished for playing with evidence.

You said DickSon where you have highlighted the Dick and Son so prolly its an abuse.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2020, 10:03:38 pm »
Denied.