• September 21, 2024, 06:04:44 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Solved Red*PL - Unauthorized tag usage  (Read 2329 times)

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Trainee
  • Proud Miami Killer, Proud PL ..BoRn To R3iGN.. 💪
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MK]iBEE_tH3_RuL3R.
  • Clan: MK
Red*PL - Unauthorized tag usage
« on: November 30, 2020, 09:12:03 pm »
Player Nick: Red*PL
Date: 30/11/2020 (today and right now)
Reason for reporting: Unauthorized use of PL tag.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes: Me and my friends including aegon, blackeagle, ken were there when he joined with this nick. He was stopped several times from doing this and was also asked politely to remove it but he wasn't showing any signs of repenting. If i am not wrong, he might be the same guy who has been using the tag many times lately in the server alongside some abusive nicks.

As shown above in the photo of the player-list of EC server, PL*LAura*PL was there in the server the time i took this screenshot. LAura means dick in English. I would highly request the staff team to have a look at this matter, as I said that it has been happening a lot of times lately. Thanks...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 04:23:47 am by cool3 »

Offline Red

• View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RED*PL
  • Clan: PL
Re: Red*PL - Unauthorized community tag usage
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 10:40:47 pm »
Aight, Your claim is totally wrong as PL clan(you don't even call it clan) is not registered  and its not a clan in vcmp and everyone allowed to use it but i am going to register it soon as i am creating my new clan with PK/PL tags and no one will be allowed to use it after that and your community does not even exists in vcmp

Therefore you have no right to report me for using the tag as its my clan and soon i will get it registered in ec.

LAura is not meant to be dick there is big difference in spellings "Lovda" "Lora" and LAura is completely different and she is one of my favourite actress(https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2777975/) but as i said PL/PK is my clan you guys should keep yourselves away from PL :)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 12:53:36 am by Red »

Offline Rift_Walk3R

• Trainee
  • Proud Miami Killer, Proud PL ..BoRn To R3iGN.. 💪
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MK]iBEE_tH3_RuL3R.
  • Clan: MK
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2020, 11:57:11 pm »
Oh it's nice to see you KillerX (or whoever the absolute fuck you are) again trying to make yet another drama here as your entire life is based on this. Plus also it's very and very interesting to see you quickly registering a new account here, try to show that you are some sort of a new guy (or whatever), and coming right on this report to spit bullshit which has no link to the practicalities.
Everyone in this VC:MP community and even you know that PL used to operate as a gang here in VC:MP and later got transformed into a Pakistani Community here in VC:MP and just because a lot of our guys had stopped playing VC:MP lately, we all collectively decided to disregard the DIRECT affiliation of PL with VC:MP, but that does not means that the ones amongst us who play this game even now will either quite playing or stop using the tag. Still, various guys of PL and especially myself still wear the *PL tag in various community servers and we have been wearing it since then. Maybe your ability to think or comprehend or understand a simple thing is very very limited. As I said above, you don't intend on opening a clan, you don't intend to do anything productive either for this community or in your life, all you intend to do is create another drama and butt your nose into someone else's business which you have been doing all this time. If you really intended to make a clan or a fucking gang named something like or similar to PL, you were required to take permissions from the former owners/members first upon (re)opening something which is either directly or indirectly similar to a thing that had been existing already. That's how things work and have been working here in VC:MP since ages idk what you and your limited-visioned mind had in it for this entire time.

LAura is not meant to be dick there is big difference in spellings "Lovda" "Lora" and LAura is completely different but as i said PL/PK is my clan you guys should keep yourselves away from PL :)
Everyone here knows what means what and especially the intensions of a depressed and an obsessed kid like you who isn't even related to the term "A sensible living human being" in any way. And all the bullshit you are doing, you wont be able to get away with it, it is better for you now to repent as soon as possible...

Offline Red

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 12:04:36 am »
--
There is no concept of community thingy in vcmp and only clan are operated for your information.

Also Your community have no relation with vcmp or you guys would have registered it as clan and ec management have no legal right to stop me from registering it in ec as clan or using PL tag and you guys have no right to claim it as your tag as there is no existence of PL in vcmp.

as i said before i will register it soon and i would like to warn you about stopping the usage of my clan tag or i will report you next time.

Thanks

Offline Aegon

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2020, 01:00:39 am »
You are in no way allowed to use the tag and you clearly have to ask the permission from the original owners, some of us still use the tag and will use it if we want to, just because we stopped with using the tags doesn't mean you have the permission to use it. If your dumb and stupid logic is taken into account then anyone can just start using tags of TRC or SS or many other clans/gangs who were closed overall in vcmp without taking the permission from the real owners? I don't know who you are but you will definitely be not allowed to use the tag unless and until the real owners of this specific tag "PL" who started using it in the first place and have full ownership of it give you the permission, which they won't.

I see this only a way to incite new drama and nothing else, with all the useless bullshit added into it. Your logic is just dumb... just dumb man, we in no way allow anyone except the real PL members to use the tag, it's their wish to use it or not and no one can change that whatever you or anyone else thinks, just because we have stopped using the tags, you are in no way allowed and that's final.

Yes, we used to exist as a gang but not anymore, also we do not allow the usage of the tag to anyone except the real PL members and it's their wish to use it or not, they have the full right to that.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 01:03:32 am by Aegon »

Offline Red

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2020, 01:07:51 am »
--
There is no community/gang thingy exists with tag in vcmp and for your information SS/TRC were clans and there owners had added their clans everywhere that's why after their closure no one is allowed to use.

You are not allowed to reply here but still i have answered your illegal reply.

even if management not gonna register my clan i still have right to use PL tag as rules states you are not allowed to use clan tags and there is no rule of other tags or so called community as ibee said in his first post which can be seen in the end of this post..

- Using clan tag without permission
   Explanation: Joining server with other clan tag without permission from their members.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 02:59:41 am by Red »

cool3

Re: Red*PL - Unauthorized tag usage
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2020, 04:23:30 am »
@Red kindly remove with no explanation and don't create clan same as PL to avoid flame wars.... don't do it again

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: Red*PL - Unauthorized tag usage
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2020, 07:34:17 pm »
I'd like to clarify to you @Red that *PL is not somewhat new to our community hence they are known for their tag and won't let someone use it just because we stick to the rule, we let our common sense use as for this point as to think about it, if we permit you to use this and you recruit players by using this tag it will cause a problem not only for EC but for entire vcmp community about raising their confusion.

Again, hope we made it clear to you, you are not in position to take this tag as it is widely use among players regardless they are not registered in the server and we encourage to have uniqueness in ways of identifying them as a clan/gang/community, and we have certain criteria in such approving clan request, one is by consistent management in their clan.