• September 20, 2024, 08:49:27 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Unban Appeal - [MK]cool3  (Read 2678 times)

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
Unban Appeal - [MK]cool3
« on: December 18, 2020, 02:36:29 pm »
In-Game nick: HARDING_MOM aka F2.harding*DK

Ban ID: 2205

Date you were banned: A day before yesterday

Suspected reason: Using Flame Thrower inside ammunation,

Admin that banned you: @cool3

Why should we unban you ?: First of all i want to apologize for rulebreaking which i was unaware of and i kept doing it, i came to know i was warned twice in past and i saw reports against me on forum too for same rulebreak but i did not saw those reports because i didn't knew i was reported or it was rulebreak if i literally knew it was rule break i kid you not i would not be using it without any fear on admin " [MKt]Danish " he is witness i was using flamethrower on him too at ammunation now tell me who rulebreaks on admin without any fear? no one does i was totally un aware of this rulebreak,
i promise i will not use flame thrower inside ammunation ever again since im aware that its rulebreak

Extra note: right now clan war is going on my clan will be needing me please try understanding and consider unbanning me i promise i will not repeat this rulebreak again thank you so much,

Offline zy0

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: zy0
Re: Unban Appeal - [MK]cool3
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 03:39:38 pm »
Extra note: right now clan war is going on my clan will be needing me please try understanding and consider unbanning me i promise i will not repeat this rulebreak again thank you so much,

Team Name : TJOD - The Jailers of The Damned.
Date : TBD.
Time : TBD.
Total Numbers of Rounds to be played : 4 bases (Two ours, two yours) = 8 rounds.
Roster : [DU]WiLsOn, =EK=Pavonis, =F2=KilleR_FrosT, [F2]WizZ, =EK=UmaR, [DUz]JiNX. Subs: [EK]3more, [DU]Alvin, [DU]VCPR.
Bases : Sailor Ship Other Side(75), Skumole Shack (10). \\  You guys choose your 2 bases.
FPS Limit: 25.
WG : Disallowed.Format: 5v5.
Ping Limit: 300.
you dont have your name in CW even in subs, why lying to admins?
sorry for interfering but that's clear one more lie and excuse charlotte was using flame thrower inside ammunation as well if you witness danish i witness him too.
he was warned by nyon clearly in chat. Then? If your own clan mate can use it even after getting a warn straightly then why wouldn't you who can't fight without flame thrower? lol.

previously you said u don't beg admins and now begging admins for unban. cant stay on his words attention seeker poor soul.
learn to report, my one report got you rekt hhhhh

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 03:50:06 pm »
Warned.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 10:31:32 pm by Lederhos »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2020, 03:51:03 pm »
 @stewie2k  I didn't talked about event,  i talked about clan war which is happening everday in EC use brain  and i don't give a damn about charlotte getting warned or you witness or not just mind your own bussiness,

if you further posted here i will make seperate  report on you for posting without any reason or solid proofs and flaming and provoking and offending me at unban App, over and out!

@Human.  @Aaron  @Broly @cool3   Please Tell This Stewie2k to stay away from unban app hes posting here without any reason without any purpose is he part of staff? what gives him right to post here?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 04:07:17 pm by gangsta »

Offline zy0

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2020, 04:33:11 pm »
I have rights to post here because because of me you were banned, my report specifically. If you use brain, unlike you who cried to defend his EK friend from hp hack but got pwnt on his face by staff member.
Tell me what link frost has to your ban/unban app? He's the one to be punished.
You're very stupid and dumb @stewie2k .Actually gangsta is talking about the war going on these days in EC between many clans atleast use your common sense lol.
Oh wow you call it clan war? For you it can be the clan war but I thought it as an event.
Ok apologies to staff if it was disturbing for them, but if you are specifically talking about this server then no MD/F2/EK should be banned just because their team will need them?
IQ down graded more to - values.

Guess I ignored the reply of begging person and the one who don't stay on his words kek. Enough attention given. No more fucks to give!
Adios

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2020, 05:15:28 pm »
He keeps insulting me like that and keep posting without any reason here and admins will watch him posting here instead of taking action i bet he won't even get warned, and about frost he replied here since you mentioned his name above in event members list admins please do something about this stewie underalias player i didnt mention him in my entire unban appeal but hes being attention seeker,

He posted here twice without any reason and his intentions are only to offend me its clear,
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 05:22:09 pm by gangsta »

Offline Super_Sens

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2020, 07:34:35 pm »
sorry for interfering but again I am here with some logic, can you prove even a single proof that you were using flame thrower on danish cause you are mentioning  danish for a days and trying to involve him in your lame excuse without any of the prove. but he didn't give a single f**k on your report which were made by stewie2k, if admin will unban you because of your clan war going on in EC so then i can assure you that half of VCMP community will join f2 to save their ass's to get rid out of ban even i myself.

PS stay with your words u said you won't beg for mercy
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 07:48:56 pm by Super_Sens »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2020, 07:52:21 pm »
You know what i can call my 100 friends to talk shit about you guys here in this post but i don't care just keep trying offending me you will end up screwing yourself keep up :)

@Human.  @Broly  @cool3  @Aaron  you know their intention is only to offend me why don't you guys tell them shut up when they don't have some valid or logical thing to post related this app, just flaming and insulting me because thats what they can do because they suck in vcmp so.

P-S:- admins can ask danish if i was using flame thrower on him inside ammunation or not,

When a rasict and provoker like super_sense can get ban duration reduced then why not me i am even apologizing for the rulebreak i was unaware of!

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 08:29:59 pm by gangsta »

Offline zy0

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2020, 09:03:25 pm »
I was actually decided not to post anymore but wait what?

Yes because admins don't work as you expect and you think your IQ is lesser than a new born baby, can't you understand a little thing?

I reported you and got you punished, now I have rights to post in your unban appeal as well because I have seen you doing rule break I might have some more words to add. Use your tiny brain.

can you prove even a single proof that you were using flame thrower on danish cause you are mentioning  danish for a days and trying to involve him in your lame excuse without any of the prove. but he didn't give a single f**k on your report which were made by stewie2k,
Super_Sens is the one who gave an additional proof to get you banned, else you might would've got warned instead. He's 50% of the report. His point is also valid, how can you prove that danish saw you multiple times doing it? You might haven't used it in front of him?

just flaming and insulting me because thats what they can do because they suck in vcmp so.
Get well soon, I mean get unbanned soon. Let me see how much guts you got to have fight in /duel. lmfao
That wet tears got into your lap and crying over me for not getting warned for posting like this makes my week bro hahaha

To staff: This guy is lying over everything, what would you expect from him. Everything aside, its up to you.

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2020, 09:22:24 pm »
Thank you for stating me liar, people eventually think of other people what they actually are themselve even if i got banned on your report for this rulebreak still it doesn't give you right to use offensive languge here or post here since none asked you for anything and i already explained about my previous warn on same rulebreak admins can check report on me for this rulebreak in past i did not even replied to any of past reports on me for this rulebreak because i didn't even thought i would be reported for this rulebreak it was not in my knowledge and i kept getting warned but i was unaware all the time and the last time when i got reported i noticed it but i already told you i was unaware of the rulebreak the entire time if i was even aware i wouldn't be daring using flames on admin at loc ammu,

If you think you are offending me by calling me braindead 0 iq tiny brain fucker or lier etc so keep wasting your time if not today you'll get punished for it someday and you'll regret saying all that i kid you not.

Peace!

Offline Super_Sens

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2020, 09:44:58 pm »
When a rasict and provoker like super_sense can get ban duration reduced then why not me i am even apologizing for the rulebreak i was unaware of!

Thanks

as i have already said this person is just trying to be over innocent in his post but he is completely weird and cheap kind of person.
look at your self before calling me rasict and provoker.
this pic are bit older but he had not over come his attitude he is same as he was.

https://ibb.co/phHsKXn

https://ibb.co/fMSSR69

https://ibb.co/RgQRjM0

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2020, 10:05:20 pm »

Thanks

as i have already said this person is just trying to be over innocent in his post but he is completely weird and cheap kind of person.
look at your self before calling me rasict and provoker.
this pic are bit older but he had not over come his attitude he is same as he was.

https://ibb.co/phHsKXn

https://ibb.co/fMSSR69

https://ibb.co/RgQRjM0

I said all that and im proud my friend for it you were supposed to use /ignore but being rasict is something go buy yourself a brain innocent wanna be kid,

And btw i said all that in counter argue while you insulted me when i was shunned just for killing you and you just said" harding ki amma chud marti hae" "harding mom does sex with me" just for owning him i was even shunned i couldnt say him single word he got provoked by getting owned by me lmao this stewie and super_senseless butts are in pain cuz i own them everyday thats why they are barking on this post since morning so somehow i don't get unbanned and start owning them again poor souls, this is what we call fear :D keep provoking and barking here,
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 10:09:52 pm by gangsta »

Offline zy0

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2020, 10:53:55 pm »
this stewie and super_senseless butts are in pain cuz i own them everyday thats why they are barking on this post since morning so somehow i don't get unbanned and start owning them again poor souls, this is what we call fear :D keep provoking and barking here,
Enough of your bullshit man. Everyone including staff knows who's poor soul right here and crying over a ban.
disgusting dead brain child. Think I am not even putting 10% of myself writing for you, otherwise I would've got child abuse case on me.

I'm out!

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2020, 12:40:40 am »
this stewie and super_senseless butts are in pain cuz i own them everyday thats why they are barking on this post since morning so somehow i don't get unbanned and start owning them again poor souls, this is what we call fear :D keep provoking and barking here,
Enough of your bullshit man. Everyone including staff knows who's poor soul right here and crying over a ban.
disgusting dead brain child. Think I am not even putting 10% of myself writing for you, otherwise I would've got child abuse case on me.

I'm out!

Get out already nobody invited you here for clarifications hope admins see your senseless flaming replies here and warn you,
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 03:19:57 am by gangsta »

cool3

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2020, 05:11:50 pm »

I will come with final decision