• September 21, 2024, 01:44:16 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Denied =EK=45k - evade  (Read 2244 times)

Offline zy0

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: zy0
Re: =EK=45k - evade
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2020, 12:05:42 am »
First learn to use how to reply with quotes then trash talk to me. Little piece of dead brain shit.
No you were not in server during the scenario
No you have no brain, you don't even know basic rules/ethics
Yes you are raged, you can't touch my level in your whole pathetic life. Toxic 12 yo retard.

Go seek attention somewhere else, good luck getting punished.

(DONT REMOVE THIS REPLY OR WARN ME SINCE HE MENTIONED MY NAME (HARDING) IN HIS FIRST REPLY SO IM ALLOWED HERE TO REPLY)
I didn't read what you typed under this statement.
But hey i got some words to spit on you for now. I can understand your pain and tears you throw out from your eyes your butthole was stretched so bad after ban hammer on you.
No one invited you to bark here, Do you have proof to make the report wrong? Do you have something to defend pavonis? or punish him with extra evidence?
Ofc not, your tiny brain can't understand basic rules of posting around forums then learn them.
I will not give a single fuck about you.

Yes, you are going to get punished. you were warned twice. and hello, i know you like to trash talk. I pm'd you on forum long ago to see your rage and tears altogether once :D but oh well you threw it here. sad life poor soul

cool3

Re: =EK=45k - evade
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2020, 03:00:55 am »
"2 grenades threw technique it is well know in vice city game just hold mouse lmb and release it than fast press lmb again" the first grenade went to far away and it is safe and other went near to you" you have to run away before it explode because it causes damage to the player Well the story is the first grenade that pavonis threw it got shot by you, so it went back to pavonis and exploded near to him "makes him fell in the ground because of grenade explosion".....The second grenade finished him because of his low hp as he is not lucky because the first grenade and the second one exploded near to him. Finally to summarize whole case I don't count it as death evade as it is unintentionally and pavonis is so unlucky in this case