• September 20, 2024, 04:41:06 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Denied Danish - intentional death evasion via molo  (Read 1576 times)

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
Danish - intentional death evasion via molo
« on: January 02, 2021, 11:18:24 pm »
Admin nick: mk.danish
Your nick: frosty
Date: few days ago
Reason for report: he intentionally death evaded via molo thrice but i didnot record those to cover up his shit he said FK... COOL
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: KIck him from staff thnks
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 05:27:28 pm by Human. »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: Danish - intentional death evasion via molo
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 09:22:35 pm »
@Danish. Do you have anything to add ?

Offline Danish.

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2021, 01:23:28 am »
Actually this video is around 10 to 12 days old  and i still rememb what had happen at the time actually i was chasing with f2.bird and frost_killer was too away from me and he shooted me from a long distance and there is lot of hidden suituation in his video like when i went inside the street i tried to throw the molo towards bird but unfortunately it hit the wall and trapped me.
Bird has seen whole the suitation he know what had happen cause as i mention above i was actually fighting with bird.
I will request @Thunder_Bird to please come and give his statement regarding this scenario.
PS: iam playing from ages i have never mingle in these sort of shity thing which rain my career though iam also a human and mistake can happen with me too but i can assure u it was intentionally to be dead honnest.

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2021, 02:33:41 pm »
Actually this video is around 10 to 12 days old  and i still rememb what had happen at the time actually i was chasing with f2.bird and frost_killer was too away from me and he shooted me from a long distance and there is lot of hidden suituation in his video like when i went inside the street i tried to throw the molo towards bird but unfortunately it hit the wall and trapped me.
Bird has seen whole the suitation he know what had happen cause as i mention above i was actually fighting with bird.
I will request @Thunder_Bird to please come and give his statement regarding this scenario.
PS: iam playing from ages i have never mingle in these sort of shity thing which rain my career though iam also a human and mistake can happen with me too but i can assure u it was intentionally to be dead honnest.
Stop with the bullshit lie already.you were running like chiken throughout vice city and getting owned by me and bird.You realized that you had low hp you intentionally therw molo to not get killed by me nit once but thrice.
Being admin you should be very well aware of rules but instead you choose to break one.
If you look at the video you went behind the wall so that you can get yourself killed by those molos.Kindly provide your side footage.

Offline Danish.

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2021, 06:19:46 pm »
If i had a video i would definitely post it at the post place, brother what iam trying to clear you is, you were too away from me you didn't saw either i hit it on myself or wall thunder bird has seen whole the scenario that is why iam calling him to clear this case because he was infront of me at the time when i unintentionally burned with my own molotov
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 06:23:28 pm by Danish. »

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: H150KA
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2021, 07:53:33 pm »
yes I remember, it was unintentional, we were in a dog fight and its normal tactic to throw molo and run to stop your enemy from following you, he was in that street corner and threw molo to stop in street but it hit the corner, thus he got fried, I told frost to not report it but frost love danish xD 

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2021, 05:27:16 pm »
After considering the video & the statements from Thunder_bird, it seems like it was unintentional.

As you dont provide other evidence to support your claim saying he evaded trice, so this report is denied
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 05:30:12 pm by Human. »