• September 20, 2024, 02:26:20 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Solved [F2]WizZ - Death Evade  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Vegito

• Trainee
  • Saiyans are The Warrior Race!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Vegito^
[F2]WizZ - Death Evade
« on: January 07, 2021, 12:11:45 am »
Player Nick: [F2]WizZ
Date: 2/12/2020
Reason for reporting: Death Evade
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 06:50:03 pm by SanaullaH »

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: [F2]WizZ - Death Evade
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 10:45:34 pm »
Hi
Oh so i was standing at the very egde of the roof when Vegito^ threw nades at me i had lower hp and and due to the nade explosions push i fell off the roof.

Offline Vegito

• Trainee
  • Saiyans are The Warrior Race!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Vegito^
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 02:39:58 pm »
Hi
Oh so i was standing at the very egde of the roof when Vegito^ threw nades at me i had lower hp and and due to the nade explosions push i fell off the roof.

We can see that you were throwing grenades down the roof and as I came up there you fought me for a while and threw some grenades after which I threw mine and which knocked you and you jumped off that roof for evading. There was a lot of space on that roof (if you doubt that we can recreate the scene and check the space on that roof as well) but instead you preferred jumping off while you had really less hp.

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2021, 10:21:41 pm »
Hi

Re-produce it on the same location, I'd like to watch that push. You have 48 hours
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 06:49:55 pm »
Re-produce it on the same location, I'd like to watch that push. You have 48 hours

It's a bit difficult the conclude the report as the video from other side isn't' available. I myself tested yesterday and I can't figure out what actually happened. According to my understanding, There may be 2 cases
 = One can be he got hit by nade which reduced his health and he jumped off the roof with an estimate that he would survive.
- 2nd he got pushed by nade radius as he was standing at the corner and fall to death.

@Maze, In the future, avoid standing at the corners in such situations because It's vulnerable to death and it won't help you next time. Everyone else reading this should understand the same.

Therefore consider It has a verbal warning for you.
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art