• September 20, 2024, 06:47:20 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Denied Suspicious game behaviour - AloneWarrior  (Read 1422 times)

Offline AloneWarrior

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Suspicious game behaviour - AloneWarrior
« on: January 18, 2021, 07:10:49 pm »
In-Game nick: AloneWarrior
Ban ID: idk
Date you were banned: Today
Suspected reason: Suspicious Game behaviour
Admin that banned you: autokick
Why should we unban you ? I was testing widescreen on my gta vc but my game was keep crashing. then somehow i open the game and i got kicked for suspicious game behaviour. i have deleted now.
Extra note: :)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 12:40:54 am by cool3 »

cool3

Re: Suspicious game behaviour - AloneWarrior
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 08:32:12 pm »
testing?!..........Who told you to test widescreen on server?! "Did you read server rules well?". Did I told you before that you will make it worse if you are using any tool to gain advantage over player "I think you didn't listen really. Don't lie please because I told you these words in voice discord "broly was there also".

I think I gave you chances for real and I think this is enough for you. So @Human. please do something for this rule breaker as I already gave him chances more than enough

Offline AloneWarrior

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 10:04:30 pm »
Bro can you please shut off. Can you please let it handel Human himself. And you have personal issues with me so there are many admin in EC why not they come. You always reply on reports.

Listen!!!! Don't tell me to Shut up and learn how to talk, so next time I will ban you if you do it again
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 12:40:04 am by cool3 »

cool3

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 12:59:45 am »
you still think that I have personal problems with you "IDK why?!", and I didn't even ban you directly or something. Do you know what is action I should take against you "I have to ban you for long time because you are rule breaker, but thankfully I didn't do this". And what "personal problems you said" how many chances that I gave you until now.

I don't need any reply from you again, because you will make situation more worse for you. Locked

@Human. @Aaron  handle this topic please.

cool3

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2021, 12:40:22 am »