• September 20, 2024, 12:33:48 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Donater Perks Made Us Leave (EC Server) On Behalf Of Many Players and (EKs-F2s)  (Read 4694 times)

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
Shrew/Mosberg Custom Long Range Weapons
Shrew and Mosberg long range weapons are one of the reason which everyone facing right now it has ruined fun of death match in EC since many newbies are using those weapons in regular fights and trying to show that they are very pro but they are really not those custom long range weapons  either should be removed or given to normal players as well like Donaters.

Special weapons being dropped after you get killed
it seems pretty useless to buy special weps when they get dropped when we get killed but on the other hands donators get to keep them even after getting killed which is pretty unfair to normal players and it ruins death match fun. and is wastage of ECD.

/getarm having armour
it is one of the reason which ruins Death match fun because some newbies use armours and play with them and never die because whenever their armour gets finished they immediately teleport to ammunation and do /getarm again and never die.

fast heal/teleport 3 secs instead of 5 secs
 players can literally just abuse /heal in middle of DM. If they have low hp and they make a 3 second distance difference from enemies they can just /heal and get their health back up which is bullshit.
and actually what happens most of the time is when some donater kills some player having low HP he quickly get healed before even player getting spawned again (because they get healed in 3 seconds) but on the other hand when normal player kills donater and have low hp he don't get to /heal himself because even before he /heal himself donater spawns and normal player have to fight him with low hp which ruins Death match fun same goes for teleport.

Chainsaw being a purchasable weapon donators having advantage of it
chainsaw is default weapon of gta vice city as we all know i don't understand why it is being paid in EC and lets suppose if normal player buys it than whats use of it when it get drops when normal player dies 80 ECDs wasted but on the other hand donators having advantage because when they die they don't drop it instead they get to keep it which is pretty unfair chainsaw should be free for everyone as its not custom weapon.

@Aaron  @Human.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 05:12:18 pm by gangsta »

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: H150KA
im not a part of this, thanks, but I still say, dont give donator's superpowers like "healing in 3 seconds" thanks
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 10:55:39 pm by Thunder_Bird »

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
Currently the rpg limit is removed and some player teleporting from roof to roof spamming uncountable rpgs ruining the fun of pure gameplay with normal weapons on the ground and tbh its getting annoying day by day.
Second thing why chainsaw is made buyable wep as you can see every server has allowed the use of chainsaw as any other weapons in the server kindly take a note and make chainsaw free for all.

I totally agree with Harding as the donaters perks are very Over powered its very annoying playing with those OP weps used by some 34 fps laggots.
Either fix the shit or you're  destroying the player count of the server.

Offline Sparker

• Donator
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Sparker
  • Clan: F2
Sign off
2/2/21
#boycott

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
Sign off
2/2/21
#boycott

+1
Sign off
2/2/21
#boycott

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: H150KA
Sign off
2/2/21
#boycott
niga please, stop acting like kid

important note: im allowed to say n-word because im half brown, so atleast I can say half n-word which is nig, but since while we pronounce it, nig becomes equal to niga so I can say niga too.
thanks.

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Yes its very heavy weps with scary sounds and should be removed thnx
+1

Offline EnForcer

• Trainee
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: EnForcer

Offline fortune

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: -removed-
  • Clan: tla
Not entirely into EC. But I gotta agree with Gangsta.  Visual customs (skins, car colors) would not affect the game but giving buffs like long-ranged weapons surely disbalance the game mode. This game-mode will slowly turn into a pay-to-win game mode if not given heed.

Offline Harold

Not entirely into EC. But I gotta agree with Gangsta.  Visual customs (skins, car colors) would not affect the game but giving buffs like long-ranged weapons surely disbalance the game mode. This game-mode will slowly turn into a pay-to-win game mode if not given heed.
Totally agree with you bro.But as Human is Developer so never think he will remove any donators perks because if he will do it he will not get more donations.
Current donators perks are very op and it's ruining the gameplay.Thanks!

Inferno's Art

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
its not being overpowered, its being useful to the server
F

Offline Sparker

• Donator
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Sparker
  • Clan: F2
Totally agree with you bro.But as Human is Developer so never think he will remove any donators perks because if he will do it he will not get more donations.
Wtf they will do with 5 dollars by each player? (Prolly aaron earns more in a month than the total amount of donations recieved)
Its just a bad decision they made and its a time to change or they will regret later

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
HUMAN GIVE A FK ABOUT DONATORS YOU THINK HUMAN IS RICH FOR 5 DOLLARS ? WTF MAN HE HAVE ALOT OF THINGS TO DO IN HIS LIFE BETTER THAN WORK IN ONE SERVER FOR ONLY  5 DOLLARS .
WHO GET THE CASH OF DONATIONS IS AARON NOT HUMAN

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Lmao at spammers. @Aaron / @Human. , make your decisions so we can make ours :) .

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
Useless replies are removed.
I am not against you guys but there's still many players who are playing without the rank and having fun in the server. EC is not the only server who's offering benefits for their donators, so i don't think its a big fact.

All the weapons are customized and they're only design for VIP/Donates. You'll not find it on other server that's why you need that rank.   

chainsaw actually ruin the game. you get killed with just few hits  ( i know i my self use it for same purpose ;P ).  and not everyone use it

If you have some suggest for the server improvement you're always welcome to post your suggest and let other vote for it ;)
your suggest will be appreciated

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=3ebnvfc94pd5nfrfkjq9u199dl&board=3.0

P.S and can't you guys write something useful than pressing "F" button
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 01:40:30 pm by Broly »
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297