• September 21, 2024, 05:47:35 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Banned [DU]Ronnie - death evade via pause  (Read 3059 times)

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
[DU]Ronnie - death evade via pause
« on: April 20, 2021, 06:42:50 am »
Player Nick: [DU]Ronnie
Date: yesterday
Reason for reporting: death evade via pause
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://youtu.be/IXZAGbF5mLo?t=1135 

Extra notes: 18:55  ,  I can provide the original video (not speeded or slowed) if needed.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 01:21:16 am by cool3 »

cool3

Re: [DU]Ronnie - death evade via pause
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 02:04:31 am »

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [DU]Ronnie
  • Clan: DU
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 02:41:10 am »
@Ronnie
Bro at my screen, he just missed his shot. Ask him for original video, that day he was lagging hard, may be it was any kinda delay, or desync. Look in to the matter clearly as I am clean by my side.
 Here at 19:47, his head wasn't popped, it was due to his lag, jtr spiked or something like that.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 02:52:35 am by Ronnie »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 09:07:31 am »
@Ronnie
Bro at my screen, he just missed his shot. Ask him for original video, that day he was lagging hard, may be it was any kinda delay, or desync. Look in to the matter clearly as I am clean by my side.
 Here at 19:47, his head wasn't popped, it was due to his lag, jtr spiked or something like that.

still i got damage by your bullets ( which means you wasn't aiming at my head instead you were aiming at my chest)

i'll provide the original vid of your evade

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2021, 09:22:15 am »
Basically you coming up with the excuse that i missed the shot (which was at the same position as my first bullet in which you evaded after)  just shows
that you're trying to find a way out and troll the admins with ur shitty lies

here's the original version, as you can see i didn't miss my bullets, he paused the game with ALT + Tab or smth

also he didn't move right away, which means his game was paused so it can't be "LAG" as he lied

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2021, 01:49:46 pm »
Basically you coming up with the excuse that i missed the shot (which was at the same position as my first bullet in which you evaded after)  just shows

here's the original version, as you can see i didn't miss my bullets, he paused the game with ALT + Tab or smth

also he didn't move right away, which means his game was paused so it can't be "LAG" as he lied

I stand there at same position I thought I am dead, but I was left with 2 hp and I started running. I didn't evaded nor the video shows that I went for game pause, it's showing that I was being shot by a python and at my screen your bullet made me left 2 hp you were lagging badly so you missed shot and I started running.
I'm not like you, I respect the admin staff of every server and EC admin staff is also respected for me. I am clean and you can't do anything of it by blaming me for death evade and making false reports.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 01:55:08 pm by Ronnie »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2021, 03:14:26 pm »

I stand there at same position I thought I am dead, but I was left with 2 hp and I started running. I didn't evaded nor the video shows that I went for game pause, it's showing that I was being shot by a python and at my screen your bullet made me left 2 hp you were lagging badly so you missed shot and I started running.
I'm not like you, I respect the admin staff of every server and EC admin staff is also respected for me. I am clean and you can't do anything of it by blaming me for death evade and making false reports.

I"m not trying to get you banned falsely or anything as such, but it's clear evade, you can come up with a lot of excuses let me help you with some

1 - lag issues
2 - widescreen
3 -  ec sync cuz of gui
4 - missed bullet
5 - punch bug = slide in screen while knocked
6 - windows update popped up
7  - Game freezed for a moment ( happens sometimes)
8 - Custom python skin
etc...

there are unlimited amount of excuses that someone can use to avoid getting banned in this case,

but the ones you've mentioned are debunked by the video itself, as to shooting 3 bullets without getting damage at the same aim rating of the first bullet which made you lose hp (which means the aim was correct and the possibility of missing is 0%)

and ping/jttr issues, i didn't get warn or anything as such, and how come you died easily each time except for this one? watch the entire fight scene and see, you was getting hit ez...

and the funniest one you've mentioned is " I thought i was dead"  Lmao dude...out of all the excuses you could've used, you picked this one?

I don't know why you find it hard to admit that you pause evaded instead of making excuses...

EDIT: lool i just found a similar case to yours

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11175.msg64117#msg64117

@admins Check this case, the player "Sabio" was banned for it, so why not ban ronnie? make it fair...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 03:26:10 pm by ɢєяz »

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2021, 07:42:37 pm »

I"m not trying to get you banned falsely or anything as such, but it's clear evade, you can come up with a lot of excuses let me help you with some

1 - lag issues
2 - widescreen
3 -  ec sync cuz of gui
4 - missed bullet
8 - Custom python skin
etc...

there are unlimited amount of excuses that someone can use to avoid getting banned in this case,

but the ones you've mentioned are debunked by the video itself, as to shooting 3 bullets without getting damage at the same aim rating of the first bullet which made you lose hp (which means the aim was correct and the possibility of missing is 0%)

and ping/jttr issues, i didn't get warn or anything as such, and how come you died easily each time except for this one? watch the entire fight scene and see, you was getting hit ez...

and the funniest one you've mentioned is " I thought i was dead"  Lmao dude...out of all the excuses you could've used, you picked this one?

I don't know why you find it hard to admit that you pause evaded instead of making excuses...

@admins Check this case, the player "Sabio" was banned for it, so why not ban ronnie? make it fair...

Com'on mate, why would I evade? If I had done I would have simply apologize at the same point. But I assure you it wasn't death evade by my side nor any sort of game pause. It was some kinda lag issues, trust me you missed a shot on me and I started running at my screen.

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2021, 03:39:26 am »

1 - lag issues
2 - widescreen
3 -  ec sync cuz of gui
4 - missed bullet
8 - Custom python skin
etc...

Com'on mate, why would I evade? If I had done I would have simply apologize at the same point. But I assure you it wasn't death evade by my side nor any sort of game pause. It was some kinda lag issues, trust me you missed a shot on me and I started running at my screen.

I'm trying to believe you but the evidence is so strong, the shot can't be missed especially that the first bullet registered on you which means the aim was correct, also your game was paused, and you took like 4 seconds to move after i knocked u and u stood up

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2021, 07:20:42 pm »

1 - lag issues
2 - widescreen
3 -  ec sync cuz of gui
4 - missed bullet
8 - Custom python skin
etc...

I'm trying to believe you but the evidence is so strong, the shot can't be missed especially that the first bullet registered on you which means the aim was correct, also your game was paused, and you took like 4 seconds to move after i knocked u and u stood up
Actually, you are not believing me, I already told you at my screen you missed that shot after using python. Yes I realised I am dead I stood still for a while when I saw my hp I started running. That's it, and in your video it's showing like that just because of any sort of lag issue. I am an old and experienced player I would never do such silly move. If it was done mistakenly by my side I would have already apologize you in-game. I'm making you sure this wasn't amy sort of death evade move, you just missed your shot.

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2021, 01:09:23 am »

I've tried to reproduce it multiple times, and never missed the bullet, even tho in the video of your report, i was aiming at you same as i'm aiming at nassim in this video, it's clear that i didn't miss, and you evaded as you took time to move after u stood up

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2021, 03:30:58 am »

I've tried to reproduce it multiple times, and never missed the bullet, even tho in the video of your report, i was aiming at you same as i'm aiming at nassim in this video, it's clear that i didn't miss, and you evaded as you took time to move after u stood up
Watch both videos carefully, the video you made on me while my character was moving, and "nassim" is standing still on your provided 2nd video, there is really a huge difference between both videos. Pay a clear look here, when you knocked me with shotgun you hit gave me damage, you hit with python it gave me damage, my hp was almost decreased to 2. Your second python shot was being shot to the left side of the floor, and 3rd shot you made hit to the position where I was already moved and it was being hit to the floor also, it didn't hit me yet I realized you missed your shots, I started moving. Watch your video in slow motion, you'll see there were 90% of chances you have missed your shots, as I said it was lagging by your side since your recorded video shows itself by comparing it to "nassim's" video you posted, which is quite clear and visible. And in my video, it's not that much visible so you can say that I death evaded. As I said, if it was evade I would apologize you already, and if I would have game pause I would have taken almost 10 seconds to come back, but in the video as you missed your shots after that I started running. I hope it is clear to you now.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 03:35:15 am by Ronnie »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2021, 07:14:58 am »

Watch both videos carefully, the video you made on me while my character was moving, and "nassim" is standing still on your provided 2nd video, there is really a huge difference between both videos. Pay a clear look here, when you knocked me with shotgun you hit gave me damage, you hit with python it gave me damage, my hp was almost decreased to 2. Your second python shot was being shot to the left side of the floor, and 3rd shot you made hit to the position where I was already moved and it was being hit to the floor also, it didn't hit me yet I realized you missed your shots, I started moving. Watch your video in slow motion, you'll see there were 90% of chances you have missed your shots, as I said it was lagging by your side since your recorded video shows itself by comparing it to "nassim's" video you posted, which is quite clear and visible. And in my video, it's not that much visible so you can say that I death evaded. As I said, if it was evade I would apologize you already, and if I would have game pause I would have taken almost 10 seconds to come back, but in the video as you missed your shots after that I started running. I hope it is clear to you now.

no matter you're jumping,running,moving,standing still,  the knock will make you shut down in 1 place, So whats your point lmao,

also it was 4 bullets, the first bullet registered on you which has the same aim as the other 3 bullets which didn't register on you, which means the aim was accurate,
your game was completely paused, then you took 3 seconds standing still and then ran,

stop using the missed bullets excuse, i don't wanna repeat myself 1 more time...
you first came with lag excuse, and now missed bullets? what else you'll come up with?

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2021, 09:40:03 am »

no matter you're jumping,running,moving,standing still,  the knock will make you shut down in 1 place, So whats your point lmao,

also it was 4 bullets, the first bullet registered on you which has the same aim as the other 3 bullets which didn't register on you, which means the aim was accurate,
your game was completely paused, then you took 3 seconds standing still and then ran,

stop using the missed bullets excuse, i don't wanna repeat myself 1 more time...
you first came with lag excuse, and now missed bullets? what else you'll come up with?
Com'on man, I am still up with lag issue and missed bullets, since the beginning till now. You were lagging that's the reason your bullets weren't registered. I am telling the truth for god sake, don't lie and plus check your video quality, even your video isn't visible enough to take into considerations. I am sure about myself that I haven't death evaded via game pause, it was due to his lag that he missed his shots. He is just starting an agenda by making this false report, he has not react at that time, neither asked me what was it? As he saw, the video is showing Ronnie death evaded, he started crying over it that Ronnie has death evaded. Requesting to admin staff, to pay a look this matter very carefully since his video quality is poor, nothing is clearly visible, he was just lagging all the time, it happens when fps drops. And he is taking an advantage of it. I always respected the EC staff and I carefully follows all the server rules and I'm admired by server features. So you guys can blindly trust me that I'm clean since I am old and experienced player here, I am well known of death evade thing and what does it results. It was his lag that he missed shots on me, I haven't evaded, if and only if I have mistakenly done it, I would have gave him the kill on the exact point and as well as I would have apologize him. Since, it was all okay by my side that he missed shots due to his lag so I started continuing death-matching with him. Nothing else to say in my defense, you guys can carefully observe me in-game for such violation, and if I am found guilty, I will be responsible for it and the punishment that will be resulted. 

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2021, 12:35:16 pm »
writing long ass meaningless texts won't get you anywhere pal,

first you came up with the excuse "missed bullets" then I debunked it with another video > <

then you came up with "Lag' excuse, then i debunked it as well, with you not moving for 3-4 seconds, as well as getting hit easily before this happened,  > <

and now you're saying "video quality" HAHAHAHAHA

it's not my fault that you're watching the video at 320p or smth cuz of your potato internet, 1080p is available for that vid

@Admins why is the report still pending? he's just being repeatitive with the same excuses over and over again, even after getting debunked multiple times, at this point it's just him increasing his forum posts Lol

@Human. or any unbiased admin, solve this case asap pls, it's just pointless repeating stuff...Sabio wasn't given this much of a chance to explain himself about this case  > https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11175.msg64117#msg64117  <  So why is Ronnie getting a chance to repeat his excuses over and over again?

« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 12:38:51 pm by ɢєяz »