• September 21, 2024, 01:33:42 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Denied =KF=T. - Possible FPS hacks  (Read 4634 times)

Offline KILLERX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: None
  • Clan: None
=KF=T. - Possible FPS hacks
« on: May 04, 2021, 02:43:17 am »
Player Nick: =KF=T.
Date: today
Reason for reporting: Possible FPS hacks.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Code: [Select]
>> =KF=T.: Ping:[ 19 - avg: 0, jttr: 0 ] Away:[ true ] FPS:[ 80 (avg: 0) ] Online:[ 1 hours & 12 mins ]Extra notes: I don't think there is anyway to get 80 fps and if there is any way to get 80 fps then kindly tell us the way to get it.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 05:24:59 pm by Human. »

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
Re: =KF=T. - Possible FPS hacks
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 03:09:02 am »
oh shit, my fps hacks exposed :(( killerX bro, even if there was a way, your pathetic pc wouldn't handle it.... my pc too pr0 oof...

well jokes aside, I think it's just some sort of bug, displays high when I join the server at times, then remains at 60 as it should...

I once saw this too ^^ and shared it in a group with some friends... no hax or anything took place... like, imagine using fps hack just to raise your fps to 64 or 80, lmao... if I wanted to, I'd raise it within hundreds.... or maybe thousands, wtf is 80 lol..

I'm not quite sure if you made his report as a joke, or if you're just lifeless or smth... spend this time in the gym instead, you'll lose all that fat you got..
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 03:10:49 am by [KF]Thunder^ »

Offline KILLERX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 03:11:47 am »
FPS spikes to 62-64 at times of joining is normal and then drops down to 60 but spiking to 80 and stay 80 is not possible and if its possible then kindly reproduce it without any third party tool.

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 03:13:49 am »
FPS spikes to 62-64 at times of joining is normal and then drops down to 60 but spiking to 80 and stay 80 is not possible and if its possible then kindly reproduce it without any third party tool.

like, imagine using fps hack just to raise your fps to 64 or 80, lmao... if I wanted to, I'd raise it within hundreds.... or maybe thousands, wtf is 80 lol..

I literally just debunked your entire response lol, what's your point? no hacks were used here, how pathetic can you be lol, I'll leave it to staff... also, just out of curiosity, share ss too, of that 80 fps... might help your pathetic points to get my per0 pc banned :(( code can be easily edited..

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2021, 03:15:33 am »
I think i'm allowed to post here since I have something to add about the case

There is FPS Limiter in EC, thus any player who gets 65 fps will be auto kicked from the game automatically, @Human. added this script I think, 

For me when I click ESC my fps goes beyond 65, especially when you click on the big map...

PS : Give me a few seconds, i'll post a video producing that
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 03:19:09 am by ɢєяz »

Offline KILLERX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2021, 03:23:26 am »

like, imagine using fps hack just to raise your fps to 64 or 80, lmao... if I wanted to, I'd raise it within hundreds.... or maybe thousands, wtf is 80 lol..

I literally just debunked your entire response lol, what's your point? no hacks were used here, how pathetic can you be lol, I'll leave it to staff... also, just out of curiosity, share ss too, of that 80 fps... might help your pathetic points to get my per0 pc banned :(( code can be easily edited..
Toxic behavior would not get you out of this nor help you in any way except showing your psychological disorders.

having 80FPS is not even possible lol and if you want to prove youself innocent you have to reproduce it as you have been banned for hacks in past aswell so you are not clean at all.

@gerz Your reply is more than welcome if it can help the case but as i said he was having stable 80 and if you can reproduce 80fps(in ec server) for more than 2-3 minutes without any third party tool then its all good.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 03:25:44 am by Player »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2021, 03:30:26 am »
I think i'm allowed to post here since I have something to add about the case

There is FPS Limiter in EC, thus any player who gets 65 fps will be auto kicked from the game automatically, @Human. added this script I think, 

For me when I click ESC my fps goes beyond 65, especially when you click on the big map...

PS : Give me a few seconds, i'll post a video producing that

I remembered something while uploading this video, I told thunder to type /setconfig game_streammem 10, it does also make the fps go beyond the limit, i think he himself forgot about it

Offline KILLERX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2021, 03:33:31 am »
Dude your FPS is still in range of 62-64 and i have accepted that it can happen by typing esc few times but you cant maintain it for a minute or so and even your FPS did not jump to 80.

If thunder claiming he got a good pc thats why his fps jumped to 80 then kindly ask him to reproduce it on his PC and maintain it for a minute.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 03:35:52 am by Player »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2021, 03:37:08 am »
Dude your FPS is still in range of 62-64 and i have accepted that it can happen by typing esc few times but you cant maintain it for a minute or so and even your FPS did not jump to 80.

If thunder claiming he got a good pc thats why his fps jumped to 80 then kindly ask him to reproduce it on his PC and maintain it for a minute.

@Admins deny this report, EC doesn't allow the players to play with 65+ fps as of the kick system, btw i got this fps by the streammem config command.

Offline KILLERX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2021, 03:40:28 am »
even if EC does not allow the player to play with higher FPS still he was using something for a long and managed to hide it from server /fps command but today we caught him red handed.

let me clear myself once again you can get 65 but not 80 and you can not maintain it for more than 1 minute without third party tool.

Injecting any third party tool while joining is itself a violation of ec rules.

anway i will wait for reply of someone from staff untill then i wont reply to any further arguments.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 03:47:24 am by Player »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2021, 03:43:36 am »
even if EC does not allow the player to play with higher FPS still he was using something for a long and managed to hide it from server /fps command but today we caught him red handed.

let me clear myself once again you can get 65 but not 80 and you can not maintain it for more than 1 minute without third party tool.

Injecting any third party tool while joining is itself a violation of ec rules.

bla bla, PING,FPS,JTTR warnings for kick do just appear when you're spawned, if I had 1k fps and 9k ping, i won't get kick as long as i'm unspawned

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2021, 03:49:35 am »
Will be banned after this report
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 09:36:01 pm by DiaZ »

Offline Mr.Moon

• Donator
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2t]msi
  • Clan: F2
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2021, 04:04:29 am »
Thunder had 80 fps for more than 5 mins.
https://imgur.com/a/kytMAmS

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2021, 04:09:28 am »

You're showing the wrong kind of proof bro... should be showing video for these things, but you can't since you know it must've been for a split second or smth... pathetic gays trying to get me banned.. Haha

Offline KILLERX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2021, 04:34:20 am »

You're showing the wrong kind of proof bro... should be showing video for these things, but you can't since you know it must've been for a split second or smth... pathetic gays trying to get me banned.. Haha
Not wrong, You were saying i have edited the logs and now when mr.moon provided the screeshot now you are making another excuse.

me and Mr.Moon saw it and it was not for seconds but for minutes and it never got decreased till i was in server and am sure staff can trust us since i am not alone who witnessed your fps hacks for minutes.