• September 22, 2024, 03:46:17 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Denied @Zr0 @Human decrease my ban time please  (Read 714 times)

Offline Emi

• Donator
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [TDA]Emi
  • Clan: SK
@Zr0 @Human decrease my ban time please
« on: August 07, 2021, 05:24:14 pm »
In-Game nick:[SK]Emi
Ban ID:2415
Date you were banned:28/07/21
Suspected reason:Hacks/Death evade/Stats padding
Admin that banned you:Zr0,Human
Why should we unban you ?:I don't request an unban but please decrease my ban time since i didn't mean to break the server's rules i used the hack only once and as you know i'm not an usual cheater like Casper who got banned 102 times for cheating. Death evades yes i did in the past also but hacking no. So please forgive me this time for being an idiot and breaking the rules
Extra note:As you know i'm an old player and i actually feel sorry for breaking the rules. So please decrease my ban time since i'm not a cheater and i always respected the server's rules and admins i know what i did can be unforgiveable but please give me a last chance to prove i'm not that bad as it looked like. I used aurora only once and i realized i don't even need it also i got banned from aurora discord for saying i don't need it hhh
Proof : https://imgur.com/a/4VipvyA
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 08:15:31 am by Human. »

Imagine giving your life on VC-MP now seriously XD

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: @Zr0 @Human decrease my ban time please
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 08:15:22 am »
So your only excuse is 'I didnt mean to break server's rules. I'm an old player and always respect server's rules, please forgive me' after you broke 3 different rules, lied in report section and called players that reported you 'idiot' in discord cuz 'the server's almost dead'.

Denied.