• September 21, 2024, 05:34:39 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Denied Admin Report - Lumberjack - Being Biased  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [DU]Ronnie
  • Clan: DU
Admin Report - Lumberjack - Being Biased
« on: August 26, 2021, 03:26:58 am »
Admin nick: LumberJack
Your nick: [DU]Ronnie
Date: 26/8/2021
Reason for report: Unjust banned and being biased.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11422.msg65101#new
Extra notes: According to LumberJack it is totally my mistake, I got hit my molotov and I again used it, where is it in rules that once someone gets hit by own Molotov he/she can't use it again?

He says that I got low hp, but he doesn't accepts that his clan-mate's hp was also low, and my glitch failed I was burnt to death. I don't see any glitch failure in that video.

I clearly threw Molotov towards Hazard and he hit it with Shotgun. Molotov was burnt to same place where I was standing, I jumped. I think LumberJack couldn't realized to see the video clearly when I was saying to watch it carefully and clearly. And according to him it was a glitch failure, so is there any point to ban a player for 7 days for a failure of a Vice City glitch? I am really depressed of seeing such statements regarding VC-MP glitches and blaming players for that, I would say that due to low awareness regarding the glitches and bug people are putting blames on player, which is really depressing to watch.

You guys can openly see what happened, was it evade or not you guys decide? I clearly threw Molotov towards Hazard, due to his Shotgun hit it went back and was hit to location I was standing, and LumberJack calls it a failure of a glitch? I am so depressed right now that how LumberJack became such non-judgmental, it would be because he preferred to taking sides of his clan-mate rather than performing his Moderator rank that well. I respected and trusted EC staff since beginning, since LumberJack decided to show some un-just decision, it is my right to open up his eyes now. 
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 12:33:56 pm by Human. »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Re: Admin Report - Lumberjack - Being Biased
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 02:57:31 pm »
Your molo didn't get hit by my shotgun, wear glasses or use a microscope if you have so weak eye-sights. You threw the molotov on the floor and jumped onto it

Even now if you can't see it clearly, then watch the video below with speed of 0.025x (super slow speed)

What are you trying to proof? You're just degrading your respect by blaming the staff for your own mistakes

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2021, 05:18:27 pm »
Your molo didn't get hit by my shotgun, wear glasses or use a microscope if you have so weak eye-sights. You threw the molotov on the floor and jumped onto it

Even now if you can't see it clearly, then watch the video below with speed of 0.025x (super slow speed)

What are you trying to proof? You're just degrading your respect by blaming the staff for your own mistakes
Nah nah nah, watch the Molotov direction it was coming towards you due to your poor fps video isn't recorded much visible and it shows that you haven't hit the Molotov then how comes it went back lol? without any hit? Stop defending each others as you both are clan-mates. No one here is dumb unlike you so they'll blindly report for a useless VCMP glitch and blame a player for that. At my screen you hit the Molotov instead of me, unfortunately I couldn't record it but watching your video is more cringe. You are the one making whole thing drama to degrade yourself and your clan reputation, I'm not blaming the whole EC staff however I raised my hand for an un-just decision of a Moderator taking sides of his clan-mate. According to him it was a failure of a glitch, how can he be that much un-just and being biased banning a player for 7 days for a VCMP glitch?

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2021, 01:29:59 am »

Okay when he does something it's a mistake?
And players like me who died because of his foolishness and shitty moves, then it is evade?

I hope you guys got a solid point about his stupidity.
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11297.0
When he gets reported he blames the opponent instead of admitting his evade, and when someone else gets burnt to death because of his stupidity, he says that it is an evade?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 01:33:06 am by Ronnie »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2021, 04:32:15 am »
And players like me who died because of his foolishness and shitty moves, then it is evade?.

@Human. please solve this report already, I'm tired of giving explanations. I don't want to reply more here and neither want to hear this guy anymore

@LumberJacK and also this report is yours. Be responsible and give your explanation here.

I just replied because he involved me here but I won't be replying any more because I don't have time to argue whole day
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 04:47:12 am by Hazard »

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2021, 05:02:59 am »
And players like me who died because of his foolishness and shitty moves, then it is evade?.

@Human. please solve this report already, I'm tired of giving explanations. I don't want to reply more here and neither want to hear this guy anymore

@LumberJacK and also this report is yours. Be responsible and give your explanation here.

I just replied because he involved me here but I won't be replying any more because I don't have time to argue whole day
Yes @Human. pay a look on both reports.
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11422.msg65114#new
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11297.0
And give your decision.

PS. I know now he started covering up himself and his evade video, also the report made against him behind a statement of ignoring the argument, but the statement which matters the most is yours. @Human.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 05:09:09 am by Ronnie »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 12:36:08 pm »
Denied, i dont see power abuse/bias from Lumberjack here.
If you think the decision is a mistake/deserve a chance, post unban appeal instead. This board is meant to report power abuse of admin.