• September 21, 2024, 03:19:53 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Warned [F2t]Z4yn - [Jk]Uzair,s Family abuse  (Read 3073 times)

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
[F2t]Z4yn - [Jk]Uzair,s Family abuse
« on: August 28, 2021, 03:00:31 am »
Player Nick: [F2t]Z4yN. ''N'' salfsa aka [Jk]Uzair,s
Date: Today (20 minutes ago)
Reason for reporting: family Abuse/ Making fun of dead people
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes: This is not his [zain] first time where he abused my mother i warned him many times but he kept doing it, Actually when i was dueling with a guy i wrongfully knocked him started fighting with me  2v1 i was also making spree's his mate left him alone at bf, After x8 he started abusing my mother and sister because i made spree's and a guy [jk]Uzair,s  a filthy dog was giving him company, here is a screenshot where salfsa aka [Jk]uzairs confirms that he is ''uzairs'', It's a waste of time using /ignore cmd on them especially on [F2]zain not only my mother , He abuse each and every player's mother who kills him, After knowing that my mother is died they both were making fun of it, I request to staff please ban [F2]Zain and Shun [JK]Uzair,s. Thanks
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 03:20:38 am by Broly »

Offline Zayn

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MDt]zayn
  • Clan: MD
Re: [F2t]Z4yn - [Jk]Uzair,s Family abuse
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 10:34:30 am »
Don't try to get sympathy using my mum died etc mere khuwabon m ni aya tha ur mum died ffs i was laughing at ur reply uzair if ur mum will die i'll abuse her lol it means if ur mum was alive and we abused her it'll be okay for u lol ? i do know its my mistake and i apologize for it but tbh u are pathetic. dont brag my mum died etc to gain sympathy or for players to pity u or make them regret their words. insttead you're looking like a pathetic wannabe chutiya to me who wont mind if his mum was abused if she was alive + itna dukh tha use /ignore cmd
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 10:44:08 am by Zayn »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2021, 06:51:34 pm »
Don't try to get sympathy using my mum died etc mere khuwabon m ni aya tha ur mum died ffs i was laughing at ur reply uzair if ur mum will die i'll abuse her lol it means if ur mum was alive and we abused her it'll be okay for u lol ? i do know its my mistake and i apologize for it but tbh u are pathetic. dont brag my mum died etc to gain sympathy or for players to pity u or make them regret their words. insttead you're looking like a pathetic wannabe chutiya to me who wont mind if his mum was abused if she was alive + itna dukh tha use /ignore cmd
Please shut your filthy mouth, rest up to staff

Offline Zayn

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2021, 04:10:42 am »
hhh i've ur logs of abusing me like "ammi ka yaar teri ka etc." too

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2021, 07:05:35 am »
hhh i've ur logs of abusing me like "ammi ka yaar teri ka etc." too
First of all i never use "ammi" word second i didn't abused you or you'r family there is much more difference between abuse and "ma ki" fulton also said this to hazard when they fought that wasn't abuse, Zayn this is not you'r first time you abused and cursed my mother shun or ignore not gonna teach, Ban should be given and Please shun Uzair @staff. Thanks

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2021, 12:47:34 pm »
(ZAYN TOLD ME TO REPLY ON HIS BEHALF SINCE HES OUT OF TOWN AND HES MY CLANMATE SO HE SENT ME THESE SCREENSHOTS TO REPLY)

https://imgur.com/a/6YGtGqq (10 screenshots)

I could post 100 more screenshot of his family abuse but i think 10 are enough to unmask his innocent face hes showing here

Bro don't report others for abusing when you yourself abuse other's mothers and sisters and you expect others to respect your mothers and sisters thats not how it works if i got shun or any punishment on this report so im pretty sure risky deserves same punishment.

(your mother's vigana what has happend *provoking uzair and me to insult his mother)

(provoking us to abuse his mother then play victim card)

(when your mother will die i will also abuse her saying to uzair and me cursing our mothers to die)

(you are no less than head of some dick) saying to uzair and me

(translation / son of bitch you come present me your ass in 1 vs 1 , i have sex with your sister)
( spawn you son of slut/bitch)
(get lost son of bitch you are two years old)

(this asshole)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 01:30:04 pm by gangsta »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2021, 07:37:55 pm »
(ZAYN TOLD ME TO REPLY ON HIS BEHALF SINCE HES OUT OF TOWN AND HES MY CLANMATE SO HE SENT ME THESE SCREENSHOTS TO REPLY)

https://imgur.com/a/6YGtGqq (10 screenshots)

I could post 100 more screenshot of his family abuse but i think 10 are enough to unmask his innocent face hes showing here

Bro don't report others for abusing when you yourself abuse other's mothers and sisters and you expect others to respect your mothers and sisters thats not how it works if i got shun or any punishment on this report so im pretty sure risky deserves same punishment.

(your mother's vigana what has happend *provoking uzair and me to insult his mother)

(when your mother will die i will also abuse her saying to uzair and me cursing our mothers to die)

(translation / son of bitch you come present me your ass in 1 vs 1 , i have sex with your sister)
( spawn you son of slut/bitch)
(get lost son of bitch you are two years old)

(this asshole)
Lmao he is out of town it means he is far away from home, But he is playing vcmp dude i just saw him yesterday at 2:32 am i don't need to show screenshot admins can find him easily in #ec-echo, The screenshots you sent where i abused others not you nor zain are 8 months ago bruh you should do some re-search before reporting, And look who is defending zain who never speak without abusing families and bro what is wrong with '' Jabh apki mother ki death hogi me bhi abuse krunga unhe'' it means when you'r mother will die i will abuse her for show how you feel when someone abuse you'r dead mother for game?, What is wrong with it?, And don't talk about my abusive behavior i never family abused since 9 months, You don't have any prove where i abused cuz i was inactive for 3 months, You are caught zain bro you are out of town but still you playing vcmp '' TRUE GAMER THOUGH'', And ''Asshole'' '' Bitch'' ''idiot'' ''retard'' are not family abuse first go read report title before defending him @gangsta  you can't save you'r friend from ban, I bet if admins check his activity (behavior) they will find thousands of family abuse, And gangsta you are also not innocent you just got reported for abusing on family go check my report session i never got report for abusing on families, Maybe you find 1 report where i abused vatan for 1 time and he used /ignore command on me from that day i never abused someone plus i applied for staff how i'm supposed to break server rule lol, They were continuously abusing my mother i wasn't gaining any sympathy by saying ''my mother is dead'' i was trying to prove that you are abusing a mother for a game, I don't think you have something more to defend him, He will be ban for his huge mistake, And don't lie he is out of town again where he is playing game he can defend him by his- self maybe he don't have any words to say, That's why he lied that he is out of town.
Extra Notes: Still Zayn didn't took this report serious he was laughing on report, When he realized he can't defend him he used gangsta to save him, But unfortunately he still failed.
Endup, And 1 thing more you showed very old screenshot of my abuse, Plus i didn't abused you nor zain. I already explained each and everything you don't have anything to argue with more, Admins can check logs from discord them selves, Let they decided who started abusing and who were provoking me at that day, plus Uzair,s lit scared when i said i will report them, He was keep spamming my pm. Thanks
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 07:43:14 pm by [KF]RisKY^ »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2021, 10:29:57 pm »

These screenshots are from yesterday admins can check date on #ec-echo themselves you were insulting uzair and zain's mother provoking them to abuse your mother.

+ yes me gangsta i abuse families and im not defending zayn stop crying im just replying on his behalf,
Don't reply non sense anymore save it for admins typing long paragraph won't change the fact that you are an asshole yourself trying to play victim card here you are no one to decide anyone's fate/punishment stoo crying behind the screen if zayn or uzair gets punished then you will be equally punished for provoking them and abusing them and their mothers *USE /IGNORE* nobody gives a fuck if your mother is dead we are not held responsible for respecting her you make us insult your mother and cry on forum for sympathy play victim card. Peace!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 10:43:24 pm by gangsta »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2021, 06:36:16 pm »

These screenshots are from yesterday admins can check date on #ec-echo themselves you were insulting uzair and zain's mother provoking them to abuse your mother.

+ yes me gangsta i abuse families and im not defending zayn stop crying im just replying on his behalf,
Don't reply non sense anymore save it for admins typing long paragraph won't change the fact that you are an asshole yourself trying to play victim card here you are no one to decide anyone's fate/punishment stoo crying behind the screen if zayn or uzair gets punished then you will be equally punished for provoking them and abusing them and their mothers *USE /IGNORE* nobody gives a fuck if your mother is dead we are not held responsible for respecting her you make us insult your mother and cry on forum for sympathy play victim card. Peace!
yesterday? are you serious they started abusing me on my family as i pwn'ed them, I just said only 1 time '' iski ma ka  ye kia hogya'' this word fulton also used against hazard make sure this is not abuse, I didn't provoked any body, Dude are you drunk? look at the dates on message i'm not in clan these messages are 6 or 7 months ago go read date below the messages, Only 2 messages are new, ''iski ma ka ye kia hogya'' ''asshole'' ''idiot'' and  i didn't called them Robbin is my neighbor i can play frankly with him lol as he is my friend, And 1 thing more i don't need to play any victim role in here, I don't need any sympathy from idiots who don't respect mother for a game, He will be ban and yes there's no any logic in you'r 4 lines.
-And staff please make it fair zain isn't out of town he was playing vcmp 3 days ago, He was playing ec when gangsta said he is out of town where he is playing vcmp he can defend his self.
And @gangsta  you don't need to copy my words lol, You are also caught better give up or you will be also punished for defending him.
Oh yeah!, And nice translation of my words XD, You think all admins are Americans here? they can't understand urdu? oh thanks for translating to fake this report, Btw @staff it means if i'm reported i can give opportunity to my friend i mean he can defend me?, If yes! then i will call @GerZ* to defend me, They tried good to defend but still failed because zain is playing vcmp.
Thanks

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2021, 06:46:43 pm »
And yes i agree i also abuse but not zain nor uzair, I didn't even provoked them they started abusing me and at the end when i made spree i just said ''iski ma ki ye kia hogya'' this is not abuse idiot, And how you are suppose to make player ban for saying ''asshole'' lmao, this is not any provoking word plus i didn't repeated it many times, I was playing frankly with my homeboy you don't need to worry about it, And first read title ''family abuse'' there's much more difference between ''family abuse'' and ''Abuse''. Admins can check logs from discord. Thanks

Offline Shafin

• Private First Class
  • It may be a bad day, not a bad life
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Skullcandy
  • Clan: F2
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2021, 03:04:16 am »
delete pls posted mistakenly
Provoke us if you'd like
You can't handle it and you know this

Offline Zayn

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2021, 09:25:59 am »
Risky stop being cringe i told him i was away  if u want i can show proof stories through my phone and time i captured them is mentioned too

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2021, 12:06:52 pm »
And yes i agree i also abuse but not zain nor uzair, I didn't even provoked them they started abusing me and at the end when i made spree i just said ''iski ma ki ye kia hogya'' this is not abuse idiot, And how you are suppose to make player ban for saying ''asshole'' lmao, this is not any provoking word plus i didn't repeated it many times, I was playing frankly with my homeboy you don't need to worry about it, And first read title ''family abuse'' there's much more difference between ''family abuse'' and ''Abuse''. Admins can check logs from discord. Thanks

Admins kindly check logs above i mentioned he was clearly saying *kisi loray kay topay kay barabar nahi* to uzair and zayn admins can check time and date translation *not even equal to head of some dick* also risky provoked uzair and zayn to abuse his mum by saying *iski maa ka ye kia hogya* translation *his mother's (reffering to vigana) what has happend* and *teri maa ka jab inteqal hoga me bhi usko galiya dunga* translation *when your mum will die i will abuse her* although he himself accepted above he abuses which is not allowed so please when you provoke someone you ask for family abuse so stop crying about it face it now you asked for it! Now admins tell me why would everyone abuse risky? is he angel saint or what? Ofcourse he provoke everyone then cry about it i repeat stop gaining sympathy first provoke then play victim card i hope this report gets denied hes just doing drama/attention seeking wasting time of everyone next time shut your mouth so nobody say shit about you and use /ignore this cmd is made for some purpose.

Peace!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 12:10:18 pm by gangsta »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2021, 06:31:56 pm »

Admins kindly check logs above i mentioned he was clearly saying *kisi loray kay topay kay barabar nahi* to uzair and zayn admins can check time and date translation *not even equal to head of some dick* also risky provoked uzair and zayn to abuse his mum by saying *iski maa ka ye kia hogya* translation *his mother's (reffering to vigana) what has happend* and *teri maa ka jab inteqal hoga me bhi usko galiya dunga* translation *when your mum will die i will abuse her* although he himself accepted above he abuses which is not allowed so please when you provoke someone you ask for family abuse so stop crying about it face it now you asked for it! Now admins tell me why would everyone abuse risky? is he angel saint or what? Ofcourse he provoke everyone then cry about it i repeat stop gaining sympathy first provoke then play victim card i hope this report gets denied hes just doing drama/attention seeking wasting time of everyone next time shut your mouth so nobody say shit about you and use /ignore this cmd is made for some purpose.

Peace!
Dude you came from another world, There is fucking difference between ''ABUSE'' and ''FAMILY ABUSE'' Must read title before posting/defending, You are blindly supporting you'r mate ye i agree i abused him cuz he was kept spamming my pm by abusing, And first they started abusing on my mother i didn't abused them on family, And /ignore cmd made for those who abuse once but they always abuse when they join even i didn't even started fight with them, every1 knows zain always abuse on family you too @gangsta , Don't repeat single word continuously '' you playing victim card'' you ''abuse''  What the fuck is that?, Can't you say anything or you are also going out of town now?, Just stop you'r drama and shut you'r filthy mouth, He started abusing me on family he was abusing my family that's why i said, ''You are a cap of dick'' i didn't used /ignore command because it was a waste of time using on them next day they will start abuse again, Defending you'r clan mate for no reason.
Risky stop being cringe i told him i was away  if u want i can show proof stories through my phone and time i captured them is mentioned too
See he raged replied here, Dude when you are replying why don't you defend you'r self?, Stop making excuses.

Extra: Admins, They are just wasting time repeating same text again and again, They don't know how to defend them self, They don't have any evidence against me, They are lying about the time to fake this report, I didn't started they started abusing my family i just said ''iski ma ki ye kia hogya'' when they were about to left the server even you can check zain was muted by server 2 times but he didn't left abusing my family, logs clearly saying that he was abusing in rage he took this game too serious, I want zayn ban from the server at least for ''A week'' also harding should be ban from the forum to posting where not involved zain is not out of town, We don't need any evidence that you are in village or not, When you are playing vcmp and replying on forum you can defend you'r self.
Endup: Please ban zain from the server and harding for posting where not involved making fake news to save him otherwise everyone will make excuse of town, It's clear as crystal that they broke the server rule plenty of times, Shun [Jk]Uzair,s for abusing on family many times, And harding we can use /ignore cmd on those who abuse once but if a guy is always abusing/provoking then punishment will be given, Same case as zain. Please make it fair @SanaullaH  @LumberJacK  @Human. @Aaron
Thanks

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2021, 06:40:22 pm »
OH lmao, I Didn't cursed you'r mother gangsta nor zain or uzair, I said when you'r mother will die i will abuse her too then how you will feel that someone is abusing you'r dead mother for a game, And you showed the screenshot where i'm abusing are 8, 6,7 months ago, You can't even show my abusive words because i was inactive for 3 months plus i never abuse on families now. How  you are using  these evidence against me which are 8 months old?, You are caught to gangsta please ban him from forum make it fair please. Thanks