• September 21, 2024, 03:32:15 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Warned [F2t]Z4yn - [Jk]Uzair,s Family abuse  (Read 3079 times)

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
Re: [F2t]Z4yn - [Jk]Uzair,s Family abuse
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2021, 07:35:37 pm »
OH lmao, I Didn't cursed you'r mother gangsta nor zain or uzair, I said when you'r mother will die i will abuse her too then how you will feel that someone is abusing you'r dead mother for a game, And you showed the screenshot where i'm abusing are 8, 6,7 months ago, You can't even show my abusive words because i was inactive for 3 months plus i never abuse on families now. How  you are using  these evidence against me which are 8 months old?, You are caught to gangsta please ban him from forum make it fair please. Thanks

Admins kindly check logs above i mentioned he was clearly saying *kisi loray kay topay kay barabar nahi* to uzair and zayn admins can check time and date translation *not even equal to head of some dick* also risky provoked uzair and zayn to abuse his mum by saying *iski maa ka ye kia hogya* translation *his mother's (reffering to vigana) what has happend* and *teri maa ka jab inteqal hoga me bhi usko galiya dunga* translation *when your mum will die i will abuse her* although he himself accepted above he abuses which is not allowed so please when you provoke someone you ask for family abuse so stop crying about it face it now you asked for it! Now admins tell me why would everyone abuse risky? is he angel saint or what? Ofcourse he provoke everyone then cry about it i repeat stop gaining sympathy first provoke then play victim card i hope this report gets denied hes just doing drama/attention seeking wasting time of everyone next time shut your mouth so nobody say shit about you and use /ignore this cmd is made for some purpose.

Peace!

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2021, 11:20:23 pm »
OH lmao, I Didn't cursed you'r mother gangsta nor zain or uzair, I said when you'r mother will die i will abuse her too then how you will feel that someone is abusing you'r dead mother for a game, And you showed the screenshot where i'm abusing are 8, 6,7 months ago, You can't even show my abusive words because i was inactive for 3 months plus i never abuse on families now. How  you are using  these evidence against me which are 8 months old?, You are caught to gangsta please ban him from forum make it fair please. Thanks

Admins kindly check logs above i mentioned he was clearly saying *kisi loray kay topay kay barabar nahi* to uzair and zayn admins can check time and date translation *not even equal to head of some dick* also risky provoked uzair and zayn to abuse his mum by saying *iski maa ka ye kia hogya* translation *his mother's (reffering to vigana) what has happend* and *teri maa ka jab inteqal hoga me bhi usko galiya dunga* translation *when your mum will die i will abuse her* although he himself accepted above he abuses which is not allowed so please when you provoke someone you ask for family abuse so stop crying about it face it now you asked for it! Now admins tell me why would everyone abuse risky? is he angel saint or what? Ofcourse he provoke everyone then cry about it i repeat stop gaining sympathy first provoke then play victim card i hope this report gets denied hes just doing drama/attention seeking wasting time of everyone next time shut your mouth so nobody say shit about you and use /ignore this cmd is made for some purpose.

Peace!
Once again, What is difference between you'r replies?, You are keep copying same text again and again ran out of excuses? No more excuses left ? to save you'r friends, Ok just clear me 1 thing how i'm suppose to provoke when i'm already making spree's on them?, When i'm winning the fight how i'm suppose to abuse or provoke them, They were abusing me continuously they started abusing on my mother at the end i just abused him once, Not even on family nor i provoked them when admins can check logs why you are repeating same text again and again, I don't need any attention from you guys lol.
Ok tell me 1 thing, As you said zain is out of town, Ok i agree he is out of town fuck it somehow he is playing VC-MP, He is replying on forum ok i agree, Just tell me 1 thing he told you reply on his report, I mean he told you copy paste the message from whats-app to forum in you'r first reply you tried good to act like zain but now you caught, You are clearly defending him, Now how much evidence you want from me ? I cleared each and every single thing, You don't have much excuses left to save you'r friends, You repeating same text again and again to fake this report. You are not even replying/reading my text you are clearly ignoring and blindly defending your mate you didn't even read the title of report and my reply on his report, You are keep repeating same text because somehow you wan't you'r friends to not get ban/shun from the server, But you still failed, And which peace you want lol. Don't talk about provoke here, You are best provoker of vcmp you always comment when you kill someone like ''im ur god'' ''bow down'' ''ez for me'' ''slut'' etc to provoke them and you are blaming me for it lel, First report you'r self for provoke then come and blame me for it, I didn't even provoked this my 80th time i repeated it.

Dear Staff,
                Please ban harding from the forum to posting where not involved plus defending his mate for no reason where zain is playing vcmp and replying on forum he can defend himself, Shun [Jk]Uzair,s from the server and ban [f2t]zain from the server make it fair please. Thanks
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 11:27:49 pm by [KF]RisKY^ »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2021, 01:16:57 am »

Peace!
Once again, What is difference between you'r replies?, You are keep copying same text again and again ran out of excuses? No more excuses left ? to save you'r friends, Ok just clear me 1 thing how i'm suppose to provoke when i'm already making spree's on them?, When i'm winning the fight how i'm suppose to abuse or provoke them, They were abusing me continuously they started abusing on my mother at the end i just abused him once, Not even on family nor i provoked them when admins can check logs why you are repeating same text again and again, I don't need any attention from you guys lol.
Ok tell me 1 thing, As you said zain is out of town, Ok i agree he is out of town fuck it somehow he is playing VC-MP, He is replying on forum ok i agree, Just tell me 1 thing he told you reply on his report, I mean he told you copy paste the message from whats-app to forum in you'r first reply you tried good to act like zain but now you caught, You are clearly defending him, Now how much evidence you want from me ? I cleared each and every single thing, You don't have much excuses left to save you'r friends, You repeating same text again and again to fake this report. You are not even replying/reading my text you are clearly ignoring and blindly defending your mate you didn't even read the title of report and my reply on his report, You are keep repeating same text because somehow you wan't you'r friends to not get ban/shun from the server, But you still failed, And which peace you want lol. Don't talk about provoke here, You are best provoker of vcmp you always comment when you kill someone like ''im ur god'' ''bow down'' ''ez for me'' ''slut'' etc to provoke them and you are blaming me for it lel, First report you'r self for provoke then come and blame me for it, I didn't even provoked this my 80th time i repeated it.

Dear Staff,
                Please ban harding from the forum to posting where not involved plus defending his mate for no reason where zain is playing vcmp and replying on forum he can defend himself, Shun [Jk]Uzair,s from the server and ban [f2t]zain from the server make it fair please. Thanks

To him abusing someone's mother and cursing her to die or provoke someone is cool but when someone abuses his mum he cry on forum Admins kindly check logs above i mentioned he was clearly saying *kisi loray kay topay kay barabar nahi* to uzair and zayn admins can check time and date translation *not even equal to head of some dick* also risky provoked uzair and zayn to abuse his mum by saying *iski maa ka ye kia hogya* translation *his mother's (reffering to vigana) what has happend* and *teri maa ka jab inteqal hoga me bhi usko galiya dunga* translation *when your mum will die i will abuse her* although he himself accepted above he abuses which is not allowed so please when you provoke someone you ask for family abuse so stop crying about it face it now you asked for it! Now admins tell me why would everyone abuse risky? is he angel saint or what? Ofcourse he provoke everyone then cry about it i repeat stop gaining sympathy first provoke then play victim card i hope this report gets denied hes just doing drama/attention seeking wasting time of everyone next time shut your mouth so nobody say shit about you and use /ignore this cmd is made for some purpose.

Peace!

Offline Zayn

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MDt]zayn
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2021, 11:43:00 am »
hhh my raged reply xD why would i need to defend myself if my clanmate already did as i asked him. i dont need to be raged unlike someone who reports for abuse and abuses others as friends xD. two faced guy is thinking am raged xd stop being a retard i've some logs i just dont wanna post them bcs its mutual and in them its clear u started abuse. i've already apologized for it. but wont be a retard like m kch bol nai rha ban krwana chahta hn nai to alien bana doo..  xD

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2021, 11:49:37 pm »

Peace!

Dear Staff,

To him abusing someone's mother and cursing her to die or provoke someone is cool but when someone abuses his mum he cry on forum Admins kindly check logs above i mentioned he was clearly saying *kisi loray kay topay kay barabar nahi* to uzair and zayn admins can check time and date translation *not even equal to head of some dick* also risky provoked uzair and zayn to abuse his mum by saying *iski maa ka ye kia hogya* translation *his mother's (reffering to vigana) what has happend* and *teri maa ka jab inteqal hoga me bhi usko galiya dunga* translation *when your mum will die i will abuse her* although he himself accepted above he abuses which is not allowed so please when you provoke someone you ask for family abuse so stop crying about it face it now you asked for it! Now admins tell me why would everyone abuse risky? is he angel saint or what? Ofcourse he provoke everyone then cry about it i repeat stop gaining sympathy first provoke then play victim card i hope this report gets denied hes just doing drama/attention seeking wasting time of everyone next time shut your mouth so nobody say shit about you and use /ignore this cmd is made for some purpose.

Peace!
So once again next day same text clearly waste of time, As i said i didn't started provoking them!, okay this is my last time i'm explaining each and every thing.
-Actually, When i was dueling with a guy at s96 [F2t]Z4YN* tried to hunt me for no reason, He called his mate for duel then i changed my location at bf because there was too much mess at s96, Well i made his friend rage quit from the server i didn't even said a single word at that time nor ''rq'',  Then Thunder bird said which insects are jumping in to you'r ass stop messing with my mates, Then i said i don't know what happened to you'r mates they are fighting me for no reason ask them to stop or i will fight them too, But they kept fighting me then after few spree's his mate left, And his mate left him alone with me, everything was okay at that time but when i started making spree's on him he starts abusing my family because spree's , Even super_sens said ''why you guys are abusing him when you can't beat him'', At that time KillerX also came from discord to stop them but they were kept abusing my mother/sister and uzair was saying on my pm '' Go give my huge love to you'r mother and give her Salam from my side'' he was keep spamming my pm with that, Zain was saying let's fuck risky's mother together, Then uzair said '' Risky can i fuck you'r ass please'' he was keep spamming this message, zain was keep saying '' I raped his mother'' ''I fucked his sister'' '' I made his sister to sat on my dick'' '' His mother gives me blowjob'', I was really disappointed with his messages i was about to make x20 spree on him but till he left the area, After leaving the area he was abusing my, Then i said '' When you'r mother will die i'll abuse her too to show you how you feel when someone abuse you'r dead mother'' After reading this uzair said on my pm '' Bro are you upset with me?'' '' I'm sorry, I was friendly talking with you'' He was literally scared from report, I didn't provoked them nor abused on family, gangsta as i said read title before reporting don't blindly support you'r mate you keep repeating same text again and again to fake this report.
hhh my raged reply xD why would i need to defend myself if my clanmate already did as i asked him. i dont need to be raged unlike someone who reports for abuse and abuses others as friends xD. two faced guy is thinking am raged xd stop being a retard i've some logs i just dont wanna post them bcs its mutual and in them its clear u started abuse. i've already apologized for it. but wont be a retard like m kch bol nai rha ban krwana chahta hn nai to alien bana doo..  xD
See here you'r mate confirmed that ''why would i defend my self when my clanmate already doing'' They clearly accepted here that gangsta is defending him nor posting on his behalf, And here he assumed and apologized me for abusing my mother '' i've already apologized'', Here he said you started abusing me, First of all we are talking about family abuse not abuse second, If i was provoking you why don't prove here ? nor you sent any screenshot you didn't even ignored me? Dude you are caught by you'r own replies, Here you confirmed that i wasn't abusing you by saying ''  I can also abuse them killerX but i'm not doing it because i will make him ban for his mistake, I'm also bad at abusing too'', Now which evidences you want? I cleared each and every single thing.
@SanaullaH  @LumberJacK @Aaron @Human. , Where zain is playing vcmp and replying on forum He can defend his self too, Even gangsta wasn't there at that time he is not aware from that day he don't even know what his friends did, He is just blindly supporting him i already proved he is defending his mate plus zain is not out of town they made huge drama to save them, But they don't know who reported them, Please ban gangsta from the forum to posting where not involved, Ban zain from the server '' For family abuse many times'', Shun uzair,s from the server and make it fair, Each and everything i proved here they are just posting same text again and again to fake this report, They are fake blaming me for provoking plus they don't have any prove of it, Gangsta is breaking forum rule he is posting same text many times without any evidence. "Make it fair please"

Dear staff: it's an humble request please check date and time of their abuses against me, And please check where i abused or provoke them, If provoked them before fighting them then you can punish me for provoking too i'm ready for it, "I  am repeating again i applied for staff then why i will break server rule", They were keep abusing my family i don't wanna show what they were saying to me in the server this is just a 1% of their abuse, [f2t]Zain deserve ban from the server, Uzair should be shun from the server and gangsta for posting where not involved without any evidences keep repeating same text again and again to fake this report they create drama to save them but i proved  even zain confirmed each and everything. Thanks
                                                                         Make it fair please.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 11:57:34 pm by [KF]RisKY^ »

Offline Zayn

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MDt]zayn
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2021, 03:44:27 pm »
And yes i agree i also abuse but not zain nor uzair, I didn't even provoked them they started abusing me and at the end when i made spree i just said ''iski ma ki ye kia hogya'' this is not abuse idiot, And how you are suppose to make player ban for saying ''asshole'' lmao, this is not any provoking word plus i didn't repeated it many times, I was playing frankly with my homeboy you don't need to worry about it, And first read title ''family abuse'' there's much more difference between ''family abuse'' and ''Abuse''. Admins can check logs from discord. Thanks

Peace!
Dude you came from another world, There is fucking difference between ''ABUSE'' and ''FAMILY ABUSE'' Must read title before posting/defending, You are blindly supporting you'r mate ye i agree i abused him cuz he was kept spamming my pm by abusing, And first they started abusing on my mother i didn't abused them on family, And /ignore cmd made for those who abuse once but they always abuse when they join even i didn't even started fight with them, every1 knows zain always abuse on family you too @gangsta , Don't repeat single word continuously '' you playing victim card'' you ''abuse''  What the fuck is that?, Can't you say anything or you are also going out of town now?, Just stop you'r drama and shut you'r filthy mouth, He started abusing me on family he was abusing my family that's why i said, ''You are a cap of dick'' i didn't used /ignore command because it was a waste of time using on them next day they will start abuse again, Defending you'r clan mate for no reason.
Risky stop being cringe i told him i was away  if u want i can show proof stories through my phone and time i captured them is mentioned too
See he raged replied here, Dude when you are replying why don't you defend you'r self?, Stop making excuses.

Extra: Admins, They are just wasting time repeating same text again and again, They don't know how to defend them self, They don't have any evidence against me, They are lying about the time to fake this report, I didn't started they started abusing my family i just said ''iski ma ki ye kia hogya'' when they were about to left the server even you can check zain was muted by server 2 times but he didn't left abusing my family, logs clearly saying that he was abusing in rage he took this game too serious, I want zayn ban from the server at least for ''A week'' also harding should be ban from the forum to posting where not involved zain is not out of town, We don't need any evidence that you are in village or not, When you are playing vcmp and replying on forum you can defend you'r self.
Endup: Please ban zain from the server and harding for posting where not involved making fake news to save him otherwise everyone will make excuse of town, It's clear as crystal that they broke the server rule plenty of times, Shun [Jk]Uzair,s for abusing on family many times, And harding we can use /ignore cmd on those who abuse once but if a guy is always abusing/provoking then punishment will be given, Same case as zain. Please make it fair @SanaullaH  @LumberJacK  @Human. @Aaron
Thanks
go find the meaning of raged on google first kid

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2021, 03:06:12 am »
And yes i agree i also abuse but not zain nor uzair, I didn't even provoked them they started abusing me and at the end when i made spree i just said ''iski ma ki ye kia hogya'' this is not abuse idiot, And how you are suppose to make player ban for saying ''asshole'' lmao, this is not any provoking word plus i didn't repeated it many times, I was playing frankly with my homeboy you don't need to worry about it, And first read title ''family abuse'' there's much more difference between ''family abuse'' and ''Abuse''. Admins can check logs from discord. Thanks

Peace!
Dude you came from another world, There is fucking difference between ''ABUSE'' and ''FAMILY ABUSE'' Must read title before posting/defending, You are blindly supporting you'r mate ye i agree i abused him cuz he was kept spamming my pm by abusing, And first they started abusing on my mother i didn't abused them on family, And /ignore cmd made for those who abuse once but they always abuse when they join even i didn't even started fight with them, every1 knows zain always abuse on family you too @gangsta , Don't repeat single word continuously '' you playing victim card'' you ''abuse''  What the fuck is that?, Can't you say anything or you are also going out of town now?, Just stop you'r drama and shut you'r filthy mouth, He started abusing me on family he was abusing my family that's why i said, ''You are a cap of dick'' i didn't used /ignore command because it was a waste of time using on them next day they will start abuse again, Defending you'r clan mate for no reason.
Risky stop being cringe i told him i was away  if u want i can show proof stories through my phone and time i captured them is mentioned too
See he raged replied here, Dude when you are replying why don't you defend you'r self?, Stop making excuses.

Extra: Admins, They are just wasting time repeating same text again and again, They don't know how to defend them self, They don't have any evidence against me, They are lying about the time to fake this report, I didn't started they started abusing my family i just said ''iski ma ki ye kia hogya'' when they were about to left the server even you can check zain was muted by server 2 times but he didn't left abusing my family, logs clearly saying that he was abusing in rage he took this game too serious, I want zayn ban from the server at least for ''A week'' also harding should be ban from the forum to posting where not involved zain is not out of town, We don't need any evidence that you are in village or not, When you are playing vcmp and replying on forum you can defend you'r self.
Endup: Please ban zain from the server and harding for posting where not involved making fake news to save him otherwise everyone will make excuse of town, It's clear as crystal that they broke the server rule plenty of times, Shun [Jk]Uzair,s for abusing on family many times, And harding we can use /ignore cmd on those who abuse once but if a guy is always abusing/provoking then punishment will be given, Same case as zain. Please make it fair @SanaullaH  @LumberJacK  @Human. @Aaron
Thanks
go find the meaning of raged on google first kid
lol you just focused on ''raged'' only lmao, Staff now how many evidences need to prove it, I proved and explained each and everything he is provoking here too on forum, And he also said he was far from home only for 1 day, Dude there was no any hurry of you'r reply in here, You can reply after 1 day as well you don't need to create any drama by giving you'r report to you'r friend, He also can't do shit here he don't have much excuses to save you i have many proves where you provoking me after getting report, You didn't got lesson. I will request to @SanaullaH  @LumberJacK  @Broly  please lock this report they are just trying to fake it i proved each and everything they are repeating same text again and again, Please lock and give you'r decision make it fair...

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2021, 03:17:22 am »
We don't have enough time to read the whole darama, What you guys doin ?

Anyways as per rules the player is allowed to use /ignore CMD in case of casual insult. Did you apply the first rule risky ? secondly there's no strictly rules for abusing the dead person so it will consider as the insult

all i can do verbally warned him

how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297