• September 21, 2024, 12:42:29 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Rpeort pain- once again false report..stop me to not report his friend  (Read 731 times)

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
Player Nick: @PaiN.
Date: yesterday
Reason for reporting: Again false reporting and spamming forums with useless reports, he reported me some idiot reasons which is that i can't report a rule breaker now?
The TFK guy been evading lately and i caught him this time he comes up with some gay excuses which wont help this time as proof was crystall clear.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11548.0
Extra notes:
This time he must be forums banned @cool3 himself solved his last report as usual pain with fakr videos/reports and stuff

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
Re: Rpeort pain- once again false report..stop me to not report his friend
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2021, 10:02:12 pm »
You hide the part when juan got timeout , you wanted to hurt him with your lies , and he got banned unfairly for your fault , and i dont know how the admin banned him if he didnt saw the reason of left (timeout or quit) and in this case was for timeout
xd

Offline Emi

• Donator
  • Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [TDA]Emi
  • Clan: SK
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 10:15:07 pm »
-removed-

Please stay away from here

« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 07:33:46 am by cool3 »

Imagine giving your life on VC-MP now seriously XD

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2021, 01:07:58 pm »
You hide the part when juan got timeout , you wanted to hurt him with your lies , and he got banned unfairly for your fault , and i dont know how the admin banned him if he didnt saw the reason of left (timeout or quit) and in this case was for timeout
Nope i just recoded his intentional pause evade and turned off recorder.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 01:09:33 pm by Killer frost^ »

cool3

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2021, 08:19:08 pm »
@PaiN. . Your friend, Kisame knows that he did death evades, and he didn't time out as he said(He pressed the window's key, Then he ended the game) So don't defend your friend because he knows what he did.

I let him play without punishment, but next time if I find or see him doing so, I will punish him severely. Enough excuses and drama and we are not joking anymore.

Locked.