• September 20, 2024, 10:48:42 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Denied False warn - cool3  (Read 1048 times)

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
False warn - cool3
« on: October 18, 2021, 12:16:50 am »
In-Game nick: [KF]RisKY^
Ban ID: N/A
Date you were banned: Warned... (today)
Suspected reason: Team grief
Admin that banned you: (Warned) cool3
Why should we unban you ?: False warn, He was doing the same we were having fun with each other he do the same thing, Remove warn from report and denied it. I 'm giving my explanation, He was doing the same when i fight with someone he punch me too, We were joking at that time, Idk why he reported me. Remove that warn from his report and make it fair.
Extra note: I also reported gora for team grief which was denied, He was shooting me when i was using teleportation command, Because  i was doing the same when he was doing. So make it fair and denied it. @cool3
P.S : With my punch he didn't lose his stats nor i was keep doing it i just did for 1 time for making fun, If this is a rule break then i will provide a video of his rule break too. make it fair and denied.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 07:23:21 pm by cool3 »

cool3

Re: False warn - cool3
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 12:31:39 am »
Then, you have to post your video here, and No! This is not a false warning (the rules are clear to you and everyone). I don't accept friendly team grief jokes as it is against the server rules, and you know it well. So please post your video here as proof that he did it with you.

The rules are equal to everyone (friendly jokes or unfriendly jokes, breaking the rules is against the rules).
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 12:34:02 am by cool3 »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2021, 02:14:22 am »
Then, you have to post your video here, and No! This is not a false warning (the rules are clear to you and everyone). I don't accept friendly team grief jokes as it is against the server rules, and you know it well. So please post your video here as proof that he did it with you.

The rules are equal to everyone (friendly jokes or unfriendly jokes, breaking the rules is against the rules).
that was a false warn, I didn't broke server rule in joke first he did to me then i did as timepass not a big deal, Shooting teammate is not a crime. make it fair cool3

cool3

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2021, 02:23:31 am »

then what is this means to you.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 02:59:44 am by cool3 »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2021, 05:23:12 am »

then what is this means to you.
So you meant i took his skin to disturb his duel?, For this i will say i was pink from 3 hours fight with random sharks he was in medics, He took pink after me so this will be wrong if you saying i took for disturb bla bla, We are clanmates he reported me for fun he didn't expected warn, So it's better you should title this denied, And with shooting him no one was died, Plus i punched him when he killed vatan, I hope you watch that video carefully, We both do the same he did in fun we both didn't expected warn, So title as denied.... I hope everything is clear for you now.

cool3

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2021, 07:23:12 pm »
Denied, we don't accept friendly rule breaks as it is against the rules, even doing it with your friend is still a rule break. The rules are clear to everyone, so if you don't pay attention or bother reading the rules, then it is not our problem, it is your problem (if you don't respect the rules, face the consequences).