• September 20, 2024, 05:40:44 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Banned [F2]Nassim - Family Abuse part3  (Read 2391 times)

cool3

Re: [F2]Nassim - Family Abuse part3
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2021, 12:26:38 am »
see cool3 himself abusing mothers....
lmao.
if this a rule, then it will be  a mess in here.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/581813555456901122/905499745919860816/Screenshot_20211103-215229_Discord.jpg
everyone family abusing in the server.
There was a reason behind it, and you know it well, so do not take it as an excuse for you to escape from punishment. Let me clear it for you, the reason behind it was Kwun and his people were trying to ruin our fun by Ddos server several times, so you came up with this excuse to mess with me, You don't know who am I besides that you are taking ignore command as a chewing gum inside your mouth like fuck you people and your rules and you are trying to create rules for your own needs plus following players who promoting racism and cursing people without no reason like "who cares about rules" (So rules are fun for you). So let me ask you a question—what is the reason behind your insults and cursing people?

Offline Nassim^

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Nassim
  • Clan: F2
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2021, 01:53:07 am »
and now you're trying to justify what you did with excuses....very cool imagine going out of your way and breaking the rule yourself just because someone is doing something you don't like,  It's same as using hacks just because other ppl are using it, or breaking a rule just because other ppl are breaking it, you're no better than those people, you should get back to retirement and leave the game stuff for the people who actually use their brain and not biased in a 2002 game, @Human. , you should deal with this case, since you're the one who made up the rule of /ignore cmd, you should explain to other admins what cases are punishable and what are not.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 01:55:22 am by Nassim^ »

Offline Danish.

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2021, 05:34:38 am »
I’ve already cleared you that we can’t take any action against those players until and unless he isn’t file a report by anyone and i was also kept on asking you to provide me a valid reason behind abusing on families but you didn’t gave a single jerk to my sentence and started to fake the report with few logs which are not even concerned with the case and then to tackle yourself from punishment you tried to involved cool3 in your report even after well aware about it that he was menacing kwun and their mates whose intentions were to harm server by Ddos attacks  moreover you insulted on player’s families in game even when they were intercepting you to not to abuse on their siblings then you were starting to claim that they can use ignore cmd which is only added to prevent the trash talk such as provocation, criticism even though you were shunned for  a long duration for the same reason in a row but you didn’t came to the right track and spread more toxicity among the player and intends to promote falsehoods and when you became tired of abusing you started to racism upon players such as in a second log provided by Aymen in his post “Baskra Whore Aymen” which is a capital city of Biskra province as far as what I personally know about you that you didn’t wrote your last post by your own since i have observed your english which is a simple gesture that you tried to defame us as well and mentioned human illogically when you didn’t had left anything more to furnish hence you have break many rules in a single report therefore you are banned for a week since it’s a lot worth than a shunned.