• September 20, 2024, 12:44:26 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Denied Hazard evade  (Read 567 times)

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
Hazard evade
« on: February 25, 2022, 05:32:42 pm »
Player Nick: hazard
Date: 2 days ago
Reason for reporting: Death evade via drowning.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes:
"After getting raped he got trapped from both sides and no way to leave but to evade death via dorwning himself in water"
He should provide his side video.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 06:52:07 pm by GoRcEE »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Re: Hazard evade
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2022, 02:18:16 am »

Ask from your dad or someone who speaks fluent English to read it for you

I was fighting with them using Rugur.. AS you can see in Hotline's provided video.. he has already killed me 2 times with M4 at the same location.. Third time I was doing the same when I fell into the sea.. You can see the second video in 0.25x that I was looking at Hotline and others and that's why I fell.

My explanation is given above, this explanation is not for you. I've given my explanation for the staff, they can decide whatever they want now.

Your team mate already got 2 assist points, that literally shows that you're just showing your personal issues. Your all reports got denied but still you're reporting me.

If fake reporting had been a rule then all F2s must've been permanent banned until now. Frost, you and your puppets are just so desperate to suck my dick.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will no longer be replying here, I got other work instead of replying to these cafers and getting an illogical shitty reply the 2nd minute I've done posting. That's all

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2022, 04:27:08 am »
I ask your mom instead to speak in fluent angrezii at night time ofc :D

You literally addmited you were getting raped in that street and made few kills so you had an idea about the water and distance and yet you decided to jump in the water like a donkey without the fear of falling and instead of being cautious you decided to evade intentionally via drown as both videos proves.

IDGAF about your useless chit chat but the way you said "I fell" seems more like its done intentionally without any hesitation.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2022, 06:51:35 pm »
It doesn't seem to be intentional, as Hazard said he was switching weapons and drowned himself mistakenly. To add both evidences doesn't show his move while he fells in the water.

Denied.

Rorro arts