• September 20, 2024, 05:41:22 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Watchlist Aymen - Speed/Slide Hack  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Gogeta^

• Staff Sergeant
  • ~Whatever it takes~
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=Gogeta^
  • Clan: TLA
Aymen - Speed/Slide Hack
« on: March 26, 2022, 10:03:10 pm »
Player Nick: [TDA]AymenZwk
Date: Yesterday
Reason for reporting: Speed hacks, or slide hack
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: Here's the deal, everyone who gets knocked down takes 3 seconds to complete it's "getting back up" anim but this guy clearly does it in 1.8 seconds, we can do redo this scene on someone else clearly and can notice that he'll take 3 seconds to get back up but this guy did it everytime I knocked him.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 06:06:23 pm by DiaZ »

Offline RiDDlER11

Re: Aymen - Speed/Slide Hack
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2022, 10:55:53 pm »
Player Nick: [TDA]AymenZwk
Date: Yesterday
Reason for reporting: Speed hacks, or slide hack
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: Here's the deal, everyone who gets knocked down takes 3 seconds to complete it's "getting back up" anim but this guy clearly does it in 1.8 seconds, we can do redo this scene on someone else clearly and can notice that he'll take 3 seconds to get back up but this guy did it everytime I knocked him.
He did the same thing with me.. I was recording a video yesterday, so I knocked him down, and he was walking on the ground.

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 12:38:37 pm »
@Aymen.2002 explanation please

Offline Aymen.2002

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Aymen.2002
  • Clan: TDA
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2022, 02:50:23 pm »
@DiaZ i assure to u i dont use any kind of hack + this is bug in vcmp not hack. every time i was try kill someone by rpg this happend.(player  run so fast when he fall). this happend sometimes. even in @GerZ video https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11909.0. u see
i dont think there is a difference
PS : yesterday i install gta vcs weapons pack to vc. i dont think this even impact to game!

Offline Gogeta^

• Staff Sergeant
  • ~Whatever it takes~
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=Gogeta^
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2022, 04:43:47 pm »
My friend @Aymen.2002, I have been testing these things since the time you never knew about VCMP, @DiaZ I can show you by recreating this scene with the normal speed and with that tool of his. Even when you kill him via headshot, his kill gets registered even before he falls down to the ground, and the sound/speed of his M60 bullets is like M4. he increased the speed and uses M60 as his only weapon, also just notice the time taken by an average player to complete his anim of getting back up and notice his, his time would be comparably alot lesser because in his game he completes the anim really quick, for us he's still getting up and that's why he moves while getting up that's the clear explanation of what is going on.

Offline Aymen.2002

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Aymen.2002
  • Clan: TDA
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2022, 05:37:12 pm »
i already confirmed this is bug as diaz say .dont forge the report by ur words : (I have been testing these things since the time you never knew about VCMP) etc....
@DiaZ i ask u to investigate this pls. i really dont know this how happend. i dont even have any knid of hack
and what prove my talk this bug happend in same time with other players in this days. as a gerz report
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11909.0

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2022, 06:06:14 pm »
Added to watchlist