• September 20, 2024, 06:04:43 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Solved [MD]LumberJack - Biased / Wrong decisions  (Read 870 times)

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
[MD]LumberJack - Biased / Wrong decisions
« on: March 27, 2022, 07:51:19 pm »
Admin nick:  [MD]lumberJack
Your nick: [KF]RisKY^
Date: Today
Reason for report: Biased / taking wrong actions
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes: What the hell is happening, Where i already explained everything that he was on 20 hp so i had to use molotove on him, But he saved himself with his lag no one watching my point here, a guy from roof shot me with m6 and i burned. I was on full hp so i used molotov this wasn't death evade, What you are trying to prove @LumberJacK  you can't beat me in game so you are here with your drama, I know why you did this to me, Because i beat you and your sweet brother in game, Well i don't really want you prove that you are good and honest admin..... this wasn't attempt of evade nor intentionally proves are clear as crystal that he was having 20 health while i had 100, I threw molo on him but he jumped and his lag saved him, But fire caught me i was running down stairs but a guy on roof shot me with m60, And i died as burned to death, That's it.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 05:00:44 pm by SanaullaH »

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
Re: [MD]LumberJack - Biased / Wrong decisions
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 09:32:07 pm »
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11842.msg66633#msg66633

Just to add some extra evidence the report on risky isn't valid at all as the one i posted above has similar case to the one posted against risky.
As you can see risky has total of 100 hp when he was about to throw molotove so he was confident about the situation but as risky was about to throw a molotove m60 were sprayed from backside and risky was totaly unaware of it so its basically a total biased decision, as lumber accuse his enemy team of rulebreaks unknownigly which has happened many times in past ( e.g Bird's case) so due to his short temper and hate he accepted the report issuing risky a warn which is obviously wrong tbh also the similar cases are solved giving it the title of "it can be unintentional or it was unintentional" so why not in risky's case?? Isn't it obvious risky dont rule break and yet lumber warned him lol

About the report i posted has similar case which was denied but the cases of both reports are same and i dont see any difference between both.
P.S: i posted here coz i found a similar report posted by me which was solved giving it the title of unintenional so either lumber/gorce or both took biased decision and there are many reports of similar cases which can be a discussion too.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 09:41:07 pm by Killer frost^ »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 10:42:29 pm »
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11842.msg66633#msg66633

Just to add some extra evidence the report on risky isn't valid at all as the one i posted above has similar case to the one posted against risky.
As you can see risky has total of 100 hp when he was about to throw molotove so he was confident about the situation but as risky was about to throw a molotove m60 were sprayed from backside and risky was totaly unaware of it so its basically a total biased decision, as lumber accuse his enemy team of rulebreaks unknownigly which has happened many times in past ( e.g Bird's case) so due to his short temper and hate he accepted the report issuing risky a warn which is obviously wrong tbh also the similar cases are solved giving it the title of "it can be unintentional or it was unintentional" so why not in risky's case?? Isn't it obvious risky dont rule break and yet lumber warned him lol

About the report i posted has similar case which was denied but the cases of both reports are same and i dont see any difference between both.
P.S: i posted here coz i found a similar report posted by me which was solved giving it the title of unintenional so either lumber/gorce or both took biased decision and there are many reports of similar cases which can be a discussion too.
I really appreciate, Thanks for your time, I was about to send these stuff here, But unfortunately my internet provider said, My package is expire and might take some time to reload internet, So i personally messaged killer frost to reply here for me, and add these stuff here, In case if my net provider no reload internet in a day. Once again thank you so much for your time @Killer frost^
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 10:44:39 pm by เ'๓гเรкץ^ »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2022, 07:47:17 pm »
I have discussed about this with lumberjack. After discussion we decided to give you a verbal warn instead warn. You should be extra careful when using molotov in a small area because you might get hit as well. Be extra careful next time.

Solved

Edit: I open back this report because I have been framed as "BIASED ADMEN"

I let others handle this report.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 08:20:49 pm by DiaZ »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2022, 08:30:47 pm »
I have discussed about this with lumberjack. After discussion we decided to give you a verbal warn instead warn. You should be extra careful when using molotov in a small area because you might get hit as well. Be extra careful next time.

Solved

Edit: I open back this report because I have been framed as "BIASED ADMEN"

I let others handle this report.
Thank you so much, have a nice day ;)

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2022, 05:00:27 pm »
After discussion, we decided to give you a verbal warn instead warn. You should be extra careful when using molotov in a small area because you might get hit as well. Be extra careful next time.

Solved.
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art