• September 17, 2024, 04:14:08 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Lederhos - Violating Admin Rules and Ethics  (Read 5985 times)

Offline Flint^

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Freaker
  • Clan: MD
Lederhos - Violating Admin Rules and Ethics
« on: April 18, 2022, 10:34:43 am »
Admin nick: Lederhos
Your nick: Freaker
Date: not sure but i think 4-5 days ago
Reason for report: Leaking our private information such as UID UID2 IP
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) Leaking alias of mine and FulToN_619 with an immature server staff whom leaked it on public forum

Extra notes:Aight, so as far as i am aware about ec rules sharing any player alias and personal information is not allowed with an outsider and specially with those whom do leaks it on public forums.

I have serious doubts about my privacy in EC now since one of your admin has leaked mine and fulton private information to Razor and just to add if he is about to claim that he shared it with another server staff member. it doesn't make sense sharing EC players private information with an Unprofessional and immature server staff whom leaks it on public forums for their own satisfaction and sharing my IP can put my privacy at risk and leaking my UID UID2 to these sort of people can put my vcmp image at risk since there are tools available now by which you can change your UID to desired one..

I just want  to request that the admin should be punished for leaking our all information which we only wanted to keep it to EC only but that got leaked and my undercover nick in all other server has been leaked which i never wanted but i had trust in ec staff thats why i was playing from my real nick in EC.

Disappointed with unprofessional behavior of EC admin i hope EC management will take it seriously and punish whomever are responsible for this.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 07:41:07 pm by DiaZ »

Offline Nassim^

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Nassim
  • Clan: F2
Re: Lederhos - Violating Admin Rules and Ethics
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 11:05:18 am »
 it means we're also unsafe, our alias, UID and IPs are getting leaked

led

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 12:57:09 pm »
I am highly disappointed of your commentaries because I thought we had already talked it out.

Your IP nor your alias had never been revealed by me and I have something that proves it :)

I had been playing with some guy called "train" in BRL server. Me, some R3V players and u1 members were fighting against him and his responses were always toxic. I then asked myself who this guy was and checked the aliases of the player and his friend Mastam to see if it could match with any of the players I know from EC. I found it was Freaker, asked him, and he kept denying it so i said, alright cool.

The day after, I joined BRL and some guy whose identity I won't reveal told me that they'd already discovered who "train" was. It happened that Freaker did something very stupid. He joined first with his nickname [MD]Freaker and found himself timeouting, then he tried joining with his fake name "train" just after his timeout lol, and also got kicked after getting banned.

I am attaching the evidence that some admin sent me and that he kindly let me share in order to help me defend myself against these fallacies and fake reports :).

Translation (you can do it too)

- Keitaro
Looks like it is true
He joined with [MD]Freaker first
Didn't get kick, but timeouted

- Lederhos
Can you show me?

- Keitaro
He then joined with the nickname train and got kicked
It was the same IP

And to add up, I asked Keitaro to confirm if it was indeed Freaker who got banned because there were other players who told me it was Freaker lmao.

You want to disguise your own mistakes by reporting somebody who was friendly to you all along after you joined, attacked him and were toxic not only to me, but my clan, my R3V friends and the BRL community. That is why you are banned there.

I won't reply to this anymore because this is just low. A move only an arrogant and egoistic person would make.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 12:59:22 pm by Lederhos »

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: MKt.Leviosa
  • Clan: MK
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2022, 09:15:11 am »
Okay, I can see that this drama is spreading, but I'll tell you something:
When a player named "train" joined the server, his alias [MD]Freaker was on your subnet so I SUSPECTED it was you, but your friend GerZ did the favor of confirming it was you and you in another day accidentally entered with your real nickname, before joining with the fake one.
[...] he banned @FulToN_619 as well as @freaker just cuz [...]

As I said, my sense of investigation is great and I didn't need any outside administrators to give me your alias to know it was you, I say the same to Fulton.

By the way Freaker, I think you better be careful because I noticed another strange thing with a player from the same subnet (-.-.-.*), if it's yourself then you better be careful not to be exposed. ;)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 09:31:25 am by Leviosa »

Offline Flint^

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2022, 10:57:02 am »
I am highly disappointed of your commentaries because I thought we had already talked it out.
Brother, leaking someone alias by violating admin rules and ethics should be stopped and that's the only reason i have reported you to avoid same scenes in future.
Your IP nor your alias had never been revealed by me and I have something that proves it :)

I had been playing with some guy called "train" in BRL server. Me, some R3V players and u1 members were fighting against him and his responses were always toxic. I then asked myself who this guy was and checked the aliases of the player and his friend Mastam to see if it could match with any of the players I know from EC. I found it was Freaker, asked him, and he kept denying it so i said, alright cool.

The day after, I joined BRL and some guy whose identity I won't reveal told me that they'd already discovered who "train" was. It happened that Freaker did something very stupid. He joined first with his nickname [MD]Freaker and found himself timeouting, then he tried joining with his fake name "train" just after his timeout lol, and also got kicked after getting banned.

I am attaching the evidence that some admin sent me and that he kindly let me share in order to help me defend myself against these fallacies and fake reports :).

Translation (you can do it too)

- Keitaro
Looks like it is true
He joined with [MD]Freaker first
Didn't get kick, but timeouted

- Lederhos
Can you show me?

- Keitaro
He then joined with the nickname train and got kicked
It was the same IP

And to add up, I asked Keitaro to confirm if it was indeed Freaker who got banned because there were other players who told me it was Freaker lmao.
Dude you are an admin here and i really didn't expect from you that you will lie on official forum EC about alias thing and claim that an admin BRL told you about it when Freaker joined from real nick.

@DiaZ @Aaron @Human.
Here are few screenshots by which i will prove that lederhos is a liar and lying at EC official forum to escape from getting punished.

According to my best friend lederhos claimed that he got to know by BRL admins about freaker underalias but the thing i would like to highlight is BRL admin informing him about freaker alias at 23:54 as i can see in screenshot since pakistan is 10 hours ahead of Colombia so it's 9:54am in pakistan

In this screenshot(its Pakistani time) lederhos claiming at 7:01am that he matched freaker alias with BRL himself which is very contradicting with his own statement of I got to know about freaker alias from BRL admin and just to kill his statement validity completely i would like to state that lederhos claimed in ec  server about matching freaker alias with BRL  at 7:01AM while the BRL admin sent him the message at 9:54AM according to pakistani time

You want to disguise your own mistakes by reporting somebody who was friendly to you all along after you joined, attacked him and were toxic not only to me, but my clan, my R3V friends and the BRL community. That is why you are banned there.

I won't reply to this anymore because this is just low. A move only an arrogant and egoistic person would make.
I still consider you my friend and i won't call you with words "Arrogant Egoistic, Liar" and i have created this report to avoid this sort of cases in future where you share everyone single info about specific player with immature server staff and they just uploads it on public forum.

When a player named "train" joined the server, his alias [MD]Freaker was on your subnet so I SUSPECTED it was you, but your friend GerZ did the favor of confirming it was you and you in another day accidentally entered with your real nickname, before joining with the fake one.

As I said, my sense of investigation is great and I didn't need any outside administrators to give me your alias to know it was you, I say the same to Fulton.

By the way Freaker, I think you better be careful because I noticed another strange thing with a player from the same subnet (-.-.-.*), if it's yourself then you better be careful not to be exposed. ;)
I won't comment on this post since it is posted by the guy whom leaked my alias at public forum with the help of lederhos and now trying to defend him anyways just one question and that is why you were uncomfortable in sharing that you got to know him via subnet? because you are lying.

Under one subnet there could be like 50-60 players since mostly players are pakistani and subnet remains same of many players.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 11:07:28 am by Flint^ »

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2022, 11:09:02 am »

I won't comment on this post since it is posted by the guy whom leaked my alias at public forum with the help of lederhos and now trying to defend him anyways just one question and that is why you were uncomfortable in sharing that you got to know him via subnet? because you are lying.

Ok, here you go:

As for Fulton, I won't say how I got his alias until there's no need, if I'm comfortable or not doesn't mean I'm lying.

Observation:
In the first quote, Gerz confirms his identity 3 days later (17/04/2022).

In the first screenshot is the alias under subnet 202.69.

In the second screenshot, you're supposedly revealing your identity 3 days earlier (14/04/2022) after GerZ confirmed who you were (17/04/2022).

Keitaro didn't confirm that it was you, as I had doubts because you could share the PC with someone else, but Gerz insisted on confirming that it was you.

Whether Lederhos leaked or not, I don't know and it's not even my problem, I'm just telling you the way I knew it was really you.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 09:22:02 pm by Leviosa »

Offline FulToN_619

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Sr.
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=FulToN_619
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2022, 09:26:26 am »
Razor said I banned Mastam aka fulton, I banned Train aka freaker, ok so we can say freaker joined with Train nick and with real nick so he confirmed it was freaker aka Train but what about me? I never joined with real nick there but how can you surely say it was me aka Mastam, now you'll blame gerz that he already said Razor banned fulton, but he didn't say he banned Mastam. There are many players from pakistan who plays underalias but you said with surety that Mastam was me.

I fought with lederhos in Brazil RPG and I had doubts he will go to ec discord and try to check my alias but my doubts were cleared when he admitted in ec server that I matched your UID with brazil. Well, he is not admin of Brazil RPG so how can he match EC UID with Brazil? I want to know please.

I will request EC management to check lederhos's logs in private if he checked my alias or not, even if he did then which method he used, to check my alias. Nickname, IP or UID? it will be cleared.

@Lederhos , I didn't expect this from you that you'll leak my alias to razor and I don't know if you've only shared my alias with razor or with many more... You've really dissapointed me.

led

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2022, 10:36:49 pm »
Razor said I banned Mastam aka fulton, I banned Train aka freaker, ok so we can say freaker joined with Train nick and with real nick so he confirmed it was freaker aka Train but what about me? I never joined with real nick there but how can you surely say it was me aka Mastam, now you'll blame gerz that he already said Razor banned fulton, but he didn't say he banned Mastam. There are many players from pakistan who plays underalias but you said with surety that Mastam was me.

I fought with lederhos in Brazil RPG and I had doubts he will go to ec discord and try to check my alias but my doubts were cleared when he admitted in ec server that I matched your UID with brazil. Well, he is not admin of Brazil RPG so how can he match EC UID with Brazil? I want to know please.

I will request EC management to check lederhos's logs in private if he checked my alias or not, even if he did then which method he used, to check my alias. Nickname, IP or UID? it will be cleared.

@Lederhos , I didn't expect this from you that you'll leak my alias to razor and I don't know if you've only shared my alias with razor or with many more... You've really dissapointed me.

I couldn't care less. I have explained my points. I am being seen as guilty without something with enough veracity. I want to see something that explains that I explicitly shared your alias with Razor or somebody else. Don't come with your morality trash lite version of Hunting, do believe me I couldn't care less about your judgements lol 

Offline Flint^

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2022, 01:31:31 am »
Hey Lederhos, if you were not guilty then why you lied on ec forum that you have been informed by BRL admin about my alias? Since you got message of BRL admin after 2 hours of your ec messages which is crystal clear that you have lied.

You had confessed that you matched our aliases with BRL admins

Have some guts and stop lying and we dont need to post more proofs since your confession in ec server is on record.

led

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2022, 08:36:40 am »
Bring me something that shows I actually sent the aliases to somebody in BRL. Show them to me. Ohh, wait, I am pretty sure you will never find that because I never did such. I will wait here, and please don't use EC wasted logs that prove nothing. Your report involves another server and you are taking something for granted. Although I doubt any of you would be able to, there is a reason why you both are banned there :D

Offline Flint^

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2022, 08:53:25 am »
Bring me something that shows I actually sent the aliases to somebody in BRL. Show them to me. Ohh, wait, I am pretty sure you will never find that because I never did such. I will wait here, and please don't use EC wasted logs that prove nothing. Your report involves another server and you are taking something for granted. Although I doubt any of you would be able to, there is a reason why you both are banned there :D
You had confessed about matching our alias with BRL and there is no point left in arguing about it.

Although you still ignoring my question of why you felt the need of lying on ec forum? Claimed you got the message from BRL admin about my alias but there is big difference in timing of BRL admin message and your claim in ec server.

Your lies gave more strength to my report since no one would lie if he is on right side. :D
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 08:58:00 am by Flint^ »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2022, 06:45:50 pm »
@Leviosa how did you retrieve fulton's alias?

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2022, 04:59:12 am »
Before I answer I ask myself, with all respect, why is it necessary to know? I don't owe this Fulton or your friends any satisfaction and I'm not fake enough to hide some information like this kid manages to hide his identity out of some fear.

I've already said that certain things I must keep private, I didn't need outside help from EC and no other outside help (nor would I let myself need it) to know out who this idiot was, I also don't know if the administration suspects that I had the help of Lederhos to get certain information, but if they do, consider that the message has already been given.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 05:07:48 am by Leviosa »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2022, 08:17:32 am »
Fulton or your friends

I asked a simple question and now you are claiming I am biased? You yourself told that you will answer if any of us asked this question but yet your answer is "IT'S PRIVATE". If it's private why in first place you have to share subnet alias from BRL (o btw the subnet alias doesn't proof anything) or if it's private why you have to reveal fulton and freaker's alias in public? The same question goes to @Lederhos . Freaker was playing under alias in EC but yet you revealed his alias as well. Moreover, @Lederhos you also said that you have cross checked alias with BRL admins. So how did you cross checked without revealing freaker's and fulton's alias with BRL admins?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 08:23:07 am by DiaZ »

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2022, 02:26:02 am »
Fulton or your friends

Sorry, that's a mistake in my English, I meant his friends. "his" and "your" words are the same word here (https://imgur.com/a/xpS11Hl).

now you are claiming I am biased?

When I said you're biased?

You yourself told that you will answer if any of us asked this question

When I said this too? As far I know I said these things:
[..] As for Fulton, I won't say how I got his alias until there's no need, if I'm comfortable or not doesn't mean I'm lying. [..]

There's another one related to my staff application, but got deleted and I can't quote.

If it's private why in first place you have to share subnet alias from BRL
why you have to reveal fulton and freaker's alias in public?

I said this in the topic of the application for staff. I can't say any player's alias but I'm obligated from the moment GerZ said I banned them, so I posted proof that I had banned Fulton and Freaker (with their fake nicks), for that I would have to show the alias so they know who I banned in my evidences.

He said I banned Freaker and Fulton, so I had to show who the Freaker and Fulton were that I had banned.

o btw the subnet alias doesn't proof anything

Yep, it didn't prove anything until GerZ and Freaker were kind enough to confirm it.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2022, 02:39:45 am by Leviosa »