• September 20, 2024, 04:34:21 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Denied LumberJack and friends leaking aliases  (Read 2376 times)

Offline [XT2]

• Trainee
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [XT2]
LumberJack and friends leaking aliases
« on: April 25, 2022, 06:09:29 am »
Admin nick:  LumberJack and friends
Your nick: [XT2]
Date: Always
Reason for report: Leaking aliases of enemies to his friends, it's not the first time they are doing it but this time we got an evidence that LumberJack and his friends leak our ( F2 - enemy ) alias to his friends and clan mates.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Before duel ZaYn and Lumber had same team and they were team chatting but when the duel started our team changed to 255 and i saw his team chat asking lumber to give him my alias . ( Written in Urdu )

in this screenshot you can see that ZaYn got my alias from his admin friends and claimed that my alias matched with [XT2]'s account. That's how EC Staff work? We feel unsafe playing EC just because of these admins who kept leaking our names to their friends.
Extra notes: They also taking advantage of their admin ranks by saving their friends in reports and punishing F2's wrongfully, i also saw lumberjack threating F2/Friends. I wanna see who checked our aliases last time ( before DiaZ ) So that it becomes obvious

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11963.0
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11936.0
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 12:12:54 pm by SanaullaH »

Offline Zayn

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MDt]zayn
  • Clan: MD
Re: LumberJack and friends leaking aliases
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 02:47:09 pm »
Hence proved msi = xt2

Offline Zayn

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2022, 03:34:57 pm »
Hazard told me u are msi😂 bcs ur gameplay matched i may have teamchat logs and I'll post them here and discord chat too. It was simply a suspicion but you made it obvious that you are msi aka fizz cry more in forums you won't prove anything by crying bring solid proofs m knsa admin hn bhai Jo alias ota chalengy ,😂

Offline [XT2]

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2022, 04:17:58 pm »
Its none of your concern whoever i am first of all let your doubts be doubts about me and you wont know who i actually am :D
I reported because not only us but rest of other player alias leaking is also at risk again your clanmate is admin in this server so obviously you would ask him to check whoevers alias you want and he is showing you as the above ss proves it well

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2022, 11:42:04 pm »
Reason for report: Leaking aliases of enemies to his friends, it's not the first time they are doing it but this time we got an evidence that LumberJack and his friends leak our ( F2 - enemy ) alias to his friends and clan mates.
So you're accusing an admin(me) for leaking your alias while you don't even have a solid proof against me that I leaked your alias, and just because he is my clanmate doesn't mean I'm going to break server rules for him, Its just your poor mentality that is not allowing you to think something better than this.

Before duel ZaYn and Lumber had same team and they were team chatting but when the duel started our team changed to 255 and i saw his team chat asking lumber to give him my alias . ( Written in Urdu )
Not only zayn but many other players also ask me and other admins to tell alias but that doesn't mean we'll share the alias with them and as you accused me for leaking alias then buddy please give us the solid proof where I shared the alias with zayn or any other member because these screenshots are proving nothing.

Offline [XT2]

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2022, 12:03:12 am »
So you're accusing an admin(me) for leaking your alias while you don't even have a solid proof against me that I leaked your alias, and just because he is my clanmate doesn't mean I'm going to break server rules for him, Its just your poor mentality that is not allowing you to think something better than this.

Not only zayn but many other players also ask me and other admins to tell alias but that doesn't mean we'll share the alias with them and as you accused me for leaking alias then buddy please give us the solid proof where I shared the alias with zayn or any other member because these screenshots are proving nothing.
Look who's talking about poor mentality who himself is dependent on VCMP carrier and do you wanna say you didn't checked my alias after i had a fight with you? yes you did and for what purpose you kept on checking alias of your enemies after getting banged? I believe you kept on checking alias of every single player whoever fight you.
if you just gonna continue arguing with me by such replies so kindly don't reply. I can't understand what's wrong with current staff, i saw another report of leaking alias of Lederhos's and it's really a childish act checking aliases of your enemies telling their friends.

You're admin and your clan mates do chat about aliases which is very suspicious as provided in above screenshot which actually shows you're leaking the alias coz your own clan mates is asking for it and i'm sure you wont resist showing them our aliases. Its a report made against you just like report made against lederhos? Do you really call Flint and @fulton poor mentality just because they reported an admin for alias leaking? xd
Sorry to say but i would like @Human. @DiaZ and @Aaron  comments on this one to check logs of aliases checked of our team which can make sure if our aliases are leaked or not.

I request management to check staff logs and take an action him, If Management wants i can provide a list of our undercover names and match them with admin logs whenever we attacked Lumber he checked our alias and maybe leaked to his friends as well.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 12:18:24 am by [XT2] »

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2022, 01:06:15 am »

Look who's talking about poor mentality who himself is dependent on VCMP carrier and do you wanna say you didn't checked my alias after i had a fight with you? yes you did and for what purpose you kept on checking alias of your enemies after getting banged? I believe you kept on checking alias of every single player whoever fight you.
if you just gonna continue arguing with me by such replies so kindly don't reply. I can't understand what's wrong with current staff, i saw another report of leaking alias of Lederhos's and it's really a childish act checking aliases of your enemies telling their friends.
Useless to argue with you tbh lol just writing nonsense replies and thinking that you are doing something great. I already said staff need proof show us proof where you can prove that I leaked your alias. And we'll check alias of every player we want cuz its our right to check, we are not depending on you guys here lol like what you want? we should ask you guys "Sir if you dont mind can I check your alias please"? lol

Its a report made against you just like report made against lederhos? Do you really call Flint and @fulton poor mentality just because they reported an admin for alias leaking? xd
Both reports are different cuz fulton and flint provided proper information and you can check yours aswell, its just your personal hate towards me or MD nothing else and also I didn't call you poor mentality because of making report against me, I said it because of your biased mindset that you are accusing me for leaking alias just because the other guy is my clan mate. Anyways i'm going to let the other staff to have a look on this cuz i'm going to ignore this report like I ignored the previous one.
And Only reply here now when you have a proper evidence related to this and avoid writing longass paragraphs that doesn't even make sense. Peace

Offline [XT2]

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2022, 02:04:00 am »
Apart from the bullshit you have stated can you mind telling me "why would MDt.zayn ask for an alias? Espacially when you both are in teams and im damn sure you must have checked our aliases because mdt.zayn told you and look at the way mdt.zayn telling us "that i know your alias" "Iska alias nikal" & "your alias matched with him" so first of all he is not an admin to search out our aliases secondly the is way to confident about msi/Xt2 thing so he definatly got the aliases from any of you people.
I never called you bias i reported you because i have doubts which needs to be clear not everyone reports you is Hater of MD or you lol its just your poor mentality thinking this way nevertheless the way zayn saying the statments made the situation suspiscious so our doubts needs to be cleared

Offline Zayn

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2022, 09:14:30 pm »

Offline Zayn

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2022, 09:16:36 pm »
Apart from the bullshit you have stated can you mind telling me "why would MDt.zayn ask for an alias? Espacially when you both are in teams and im damn sure you must have checked our aliases because mdt.zayn told you and look at the way mdt.zayn telling us "that i know your alias" "Iska alias nikal" & "your alias matched with him" so first of all he is not an admin to search out our aliases secondly the is way to confident about msi/Xt2 thing so he definatly got the aliases from any of you people.
I never called you bias i reported you because i have doubts which needs to be clear not everyone reports you is Hater of MD or you lol its just your poor mentality thinking this way nevertheless the way zayn saying the statments made the situation suspiscious so our doubts needs to be cleared
after i read this shit you wrote it lead me to a conclusion that you're a brain dead guy just reporting bcs of his dumb suspicion

Offline [XT2]

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2022, 12:19:16 am »
The ss you posted makes no sense at all but all it proves is your "dumbass character" literal bullshut you've posted above which dont even resembles the report and is totally off topic.
Your replies are total non-sense so i will let the higher authorities to take care of the report and search the logs of when our alias were leaked/searched when mdt.zayn asked them to do so.

Offline Zayn

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2022, 03:05:24 am »
The ss you posted makes no sense at all but all it proves is your "dumbass character" literal bullshut you've posted above which dont even resembles the report and is totally off topic.
Your replies are total non-sense so i will let the higher authorities to take care of the report and search the logs of when our alias were leaked/searched when mdt.zayn asked them to do so.
now you'll say you're not from Pakistan and you don't know how to speak or read urdu braindead.  it simply proves that lumber has nothing to do with it hazard told me that you're msi h

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2022, 07:35:47 am »
Do you have any solid proof instead of reporting an admin because you suspect that he leaked your alias?

Offline [XT2]

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2022, 08:30:44 pm »
The report is based on assumptions:
First of all MDt.zayn told in team chat "iska alias nikal" meaning "search his alias" and Lumberjack was also in his team so of curse MDt.zayn told Lumber to search his alias also why don't MDt.zayn post the logs of this conversation.
Its similar report to lederhos' one based on assumptions also @DiaZ why don't you check admin logs when MDt.zayn ask lumber "iske alias nikal" and let us know if alias are searched or not.

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2022, 09:03:49 am »
The report is based on assumptions:
First of all MDt.zayn told in team chat "iska alias nikal" meaning "search his alias" and Lumberjack was also in his team so of curse MDt.zayn told Lumber to search his alias also why don't MDt.zayn post the logs of this conversation.
Its similar report to lederhos' one based on assumptions also @DiaZ why don't you check admin logs when MDt.zayn ask lumber "iske alias nikal" and let us know if alias are searched or not.

I have checked admin logs. Lumber never checked your alias.  Moreover Lumber won't reveal any alias without discussing with admins. If you have any more extra logs/proof you can post here in 24 hours.