• July 27, 2024, 04:40:20 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Unbanned Unban app -Frost  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
Unban app -Frost
« on: May 13, 2022, 12:19:42 pm »

In-Game nick: =F2=KilleR_FrosT
Ban ID: No idea
Date you were banned: yesterday.
Suspected reason:
Community ban 🤣 for f1 hack hhh
Admin that banned you: lumberjack
Why should we unban you ?:
Well i will be honest on this one because i feel like its more like "When you can't beat them you ban them"
Anyways on daily basis we see vcmp's desync issues with new turn and twists like for real i can provide the hundred cases of the weird desync happeing.The video he recorded i dont see any hack but a failed sync about which i told you already the guy who reported me has constant 300 ping and i also got timeout like twice/thrice the same day.He simply posted a clip with no ping/fps screenshots.
All i remember that time was i was standing on unbalanced ground and his m4 bullets didnot touched me at all and went side ways(gerz have video which he gonna post soon).
And funny thing is he calls this desync(F1 hack) haha and first of all the guy who reported me has like 300/290 ping about which he always complains lol.
@GoRcEE you know about ec sync and these daily happening desync cases. And you know very well about broken vcmp mechanics i can attach tons of similar cases report but ig you know them well.
Extra note:
Back to the main issue "lumberjack banned me instantly for which i will definatly report him dw"
EC RULES ITSELF SAYS:
4. Policy changes: Possession/distribution of hack
We added this policy quite long ago in an attempt to work together with other servers and create a global ban that was believed to help stop players from using hack in all related servers. But it turned into a burden for us since it seems like we are forced to care of reports that are not even done or related to this server because of this policy while the players that are caught in other server are reported directly here and not in the related server/taken care there. So, we have decided to change this policy and we will no longer accept report of players that are caught in other server. It will only serves as reference from now on. Even though, the admins still have right to take action if the player is already in our watchlist, then get caught in other server and believed could also be a risk to this server. In other words, dont use hack in public server. Related changes:
- Reports that were posted before this changes will still be processed based on previous rules
- We will no longer accept reports except if the player is caught in this server.
- The report from other server can only be used as reference
- The admins are allowed to take action even if the player is caught in other server if the player is already in our watchlist and believed he/she can be a risk to this server.

Fr mates now going against your own rules? LoL funny thing is that my past is crystal clear i have never been involved in any of this shit hacking you can search it for yourself. Ec has nothing to do with the other servers actvities and none was banned in ec for "community ban" why only me lol ? So that clearly a hate targetting me and admin power abuse.
We will talk about it in other report dw 😅
As for my defense i guess many players know about my past which is crystal clear and the report that guy made will soon be proved to be wrong.

P.S: the fight happened yesterday and i was keep getting hit easily gohan should post atleast 10 mins video coz this 19 secs crap wont prove a shit i didnot recorded that time sadly but logs may prove it that i was getting hit easily.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 11:42:03 pm by LumberJacK »

Offline Killer frost^

• View Profile
Re: Unban app -Frost
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 01:14:11 pm »

Here you go the video literally proves everything on the spot and its just 3 cases that is being mentioned in the video i can post hundred more hh

(Min 4:24)

« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 01:21:36 pm by Killer frost^ »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 03:25:38 pm »

Here's how the CTF thing happened, it's a disgrace to the vcmp community how unexperienced players are given admin powers,

They don't even know how the game works or didn't even bother to reproduce it,

@LumberJacK  went straight for the perma ban without even waiting for a counter evidence, just because of his personal issues with Frost and F2.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 04:59:58 pm by GerZ »

Offline Killer frost^

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2022, 03:34:46 am »

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 11:41:31 pm »
After discussing among the staff members we have decided to unban you and the videos given by you proves that it was a desync/bug which doesn’t cause you damage but still you’ll be in our watchlist for some time. Unbanned.