• September 21, 2024, 02:43:16 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Solved Gerz - making fake reports  (Read 1151 times)

Offline MixeR

Gerz - making fake reports
« on: May 21, 2022, 11:00:01 pm »
Player Gerz
Date: Today
Reason for reporting: making fake reports
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)  
Extra notes: He knows the bugs perfectly and wants to report me for a false evade. I never paused the game.
If they say that I paused the game, I want our friend gerz to explain to us what happened here, there are more videos of him out there.

I'm sure what I say, sad that I didn't record. Just look, this is pure drama, now all u1 members are evaders
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 10:14:09 pm by LumberJacK »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
Re: Gerz - making fake reports
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2022, 03:27:21 am »
look who's talking about false reports, the one who reported harding falsely, even after harding provided his pov, + posting my evade that happened in 2020 (Thanks for posting it btw, it shows the same weird movement that happens when someone pauses their game)

Note for players:
- Reports which are made after 3 months of incident will be not processed. (Reports should not be older than 3 months)

you are well known to be recording your gameplay each time you're playing, how come you don't have the footage for this one? nice excuse....

@BliTz  is more experienced than you'll ever be, and he knows how someone's body moves when he pauses/resumes the game, and he saw how you survived 2 shotgun bullets and m4 bullets even while having low hp, else he would've denied the report

either way, You were supposed to be banned long time ago, literally 8 reports were made against you for death evading via molotov, yet you're out here barking about getting banned after pause evading, providing irrelevant cases from 2020, and like Gogeta's case which is nowhere near what happened to you, to protect your ass,

but what can i say, the admins of this server are lazy/biased to not ban your ass previously after death evading with molotov 8 times, which is one of the reasons as to why EC is empty nowadays, I won't waste my time here anymore, good luck dealing with this mess.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 03:50:50 am by GerZ »

Offline MixeR

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2022, 03:46:09 am »
look who's talking about false reports, the one who reported harding falsely, even after harding provided his pov, + posting my evade that happened in 2020

Note for players:
- Reports which are made after 3 months of incident will be not processed. (Reports should not be older than 3 months)

you are well known to be recording your gameplay each time you're playing, how come you don't have the footage for this one? nice excuse....

@BliTz  is more experienced than you'll ever be, and he knows how someone's body moves when he pauses/resumes the game, else he would've denied the report

either way, You were supposed to be banned long time ago, literally 8 reports were made against you for death evading via molotov, yet you're out here barking about getting banned after pause evading, providing irrelevant cases from 2020 to protect your ass,

but what can i say, the admins of this server are lazy/biased to not ban your ass previously after death evading with molotov 8 times, which is one of the reasons as to why EC is empty nowadays, I won't waste my time here anymore, good luck dealing with this mess.
I didn't record, I was on the server talking to lederhos so Thunder connected to the server to kill me.

Yes, my reports are false like your amazing skills in the game.  Harding's report is not false, and there is a lot of evidence for this.

Then why didn't you record your point of view in the clan war?
 I didn't pause the game

Now you want to blame the server administrators, you want cheats and game modifications made by you and your friends to be allowed here

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2022, 07:31:56 am »
look who's talking about false reports, the one who reported harding falsely, even after harding provided his pov, + posting my evade that happened in 2020

Note for players:

@BliTz  is more experienced than you'll ever be, and he knows how someone's body moves when he pauses/resumes the game, else he would've denied the report

either way, You were supposed to be banned long time ago, literally 8 reports were made against you for death evading via molotov, yet you're out here barking about getting banned after pause evading, providing irrelevant cases from 2020 to protect your ass,

I didn't record, I was on the server talking to lederhos so Thunder connected to the server to kill me.

Yes, my reports are false like your amazing skills in the game.  Harding's report is not false, and there is a lot of evidence for this.

Then why didn't you record your point of view in the clan war?
 I didn't pause the game

Now you want to blame the server administrators, you want cheats and game modifications made by you and your friends to be allowed here

since you mentioned my name, I just want to know... what exactly are you trying to say here? like I'm not really understanding your argument, who cares whether you were talking to lederhos, or you didn't record or whatever, like, my video clearly shows that you evaded, maybe you think that admins are stupid or something, you can watch my video in slow motion, or whatever motion you wish to, it can be seen clearly that each and every shot hit you, not only the shotgun when you were on the ground, but also m4, every shot clearly hit you, if it was desync, you'd receive damage from one of them atleast, it was obvious that you paused your game or something, that's not how desync happens lol, and as gerz mentioned, this isn't the first time you're being reported for something as such, you can't always use the same excuse, desync, sync problem etc... lmao, you've evaded many times and always got away with just a warn...

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2022, 02:42:43 am »

You was warned already for death evade, you repeat and repeat this everyday, take your punishment like a man and stop crying
xd

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2022, 10:13:39 pm »
The report was fair enough and already solved by admin and if you think the decision about you was wrong then make an unban appeal. Solved