• September 20, 2024, 05:38:33 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Denied [u1]Lederhos report  (Read 1486 times)

mr.rethz

[u1]Lederhos report
« on: June 10, 2022, 07:44:01 pm »
Admin nick: [u1]Lederhos
Your nick: whis095
Date: 9/06/2022 / yesterday
Reason for report: increased my ban time
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) yesterday I got banned by lederhos just because I shooted at my team-mate's car then I asked Lederhos about it and tried to solve the matter without the need of posting an unban app because I was unaware of this rule but instead of listening to me he increased my ban time from 3 days to 7 days these admins give verbal warn to their friends but direct ban to other players. He is trying to play smart, he increased my ban time to 7 days just so that he can reduce it back to 3 days after I post unban appeal. +those guys sent the report evidence to lederhos in dm, then what is this forum for? I could have explained it if they had reported me in forum. Lederhos is mad because i've been helping my friends in war against u1.
@Broly @Human.
Extra notes: just end this biased thing from the server, rules are different for friends and normal players. this server became a mess
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 10:11:35 pm by DiaZ »

led

Re: [u1]Lederhos report
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 01:23:15 am »
I don't care who are you helping whatsoever. At first I was shown a video in which you did shoot your teammates' vehicle. At that moment I issued a 3 days ban. After that, I was shown the very same video in which you were purposedly throwing grenades to them, so I decided to increase the ban time for constant rule breaking. Keep moving narratives, I couldn't care less lol.

Here is the video. Now, as I tend to say. Enjoy the ban.

mr.rethz

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2022, 02:50:31 am »
I don't care who are you helping whatsoever. At first I was shown a video in which you did shoot your teammates' vehicle. At that moment I issued a 3 days ban. After that, I was shown the very same video in which you were purposedly throwing grenades to them, so I decided to increase the ban time for constant rule breaking. Keep moving narratives, I couldn't care less lol.

I shooted at their car and got banned for it, for 3 days but when die I throw grenades on them? lol show me the video. i just threw a single grenade and shooted it. whatever you sayin it doesn't even make sense. remove the 7 days ban. you purposely banned me cuz you are holding a grudge against me. every single player does the grenade shooting thing with their team mate friend or foe. i did it once and it did not even damage your clan mate. reduce my ban time to 2 days now cuz 1 day already passed. @GoRcEE kindly deal with this report, as you said you're not biased. I hope you will be just

led

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2022, 07:21:50 am »

I shooted at their car and got banned for it, for 3 days but when die I throw grenades on them? lol show me the video. i just threw a single grenade and shooted it. whatever you sayin it doesn't even make sense. remove the 7 days ban. you purposely banned me cuz you are holding a grudge against me. every single player does the grenade shooting thing with their team mate friend or foe. i did it once and it did not even damage your clan mate. reduce my ban time to 2 days now cuz 1 day already passed. @GoRcEE kindly deal with this report, as you said you're not biased. I hope you will be just

You ain't telling nobody what to do boy. Enjoy your ban.

Offline BliTz

• Head Administrator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2022, 10:18:48 am »
To be honest , I'd have banned you for 20+ days for this constant team griefing. Don't act innocent, the video is very clear and I know that you the server rules very well. Stop accusing lederhos and accept your mistake. I've warned you for racism already in discord but I see you keep it doing again. stay calm and enjoy the game.
Big Wig

mr.rethz

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2022, 05:20:07 pm »
wow so now every admin will reply to this topic and increase my ban for 10+ days? everyone in the server is doing racism I never did racism, I just tried to make the situation more fun I was inactive for months and before that for 1.5  years, I didn't knew about the team grief rule why the fak would I lie? you guys are just teaming up against me. and yeah the video is very clear you can see me shooting at their car for "once" and after that I threw a grenade and shooted it. Where in the video is shown that I did constant team griefing? All I did is I shooted at their car for once and I didn't even knew it was a rule break until my friends told me, you can even read the EC-ECHO#. now stop ganging up on me. why did you warn me for racism in discord? what did I do there? Lederhos saw the video and banned me for 3 days and then after talking with me he increased the ban time, you all know he did this to make fun of me so that If I apply for unban app he can reduce the ban time to 3days. I didn't knew about the RULE and thats it, being old player doesn't mean you know every single rule.

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2022, 06:06:40 pm »
I am not sure if I am allowed to post anything here, it's not related to the report more likely to the unban appeal which seemed closed out already so I came here. I think the ban time should be reduced because he was actually unaware of this rule. I already knew this rule but at first it was only like he will use /goto goddess and just help us catch them and you can't really ban someone for using same skin and spam goto so I was like that is fine but when he started to block them, shoot them and stuffs i told him to change his skin because that's a teamgrief.
https://ibb.co/QQGBt54
And he did as soon as I told him to, so he wasn't really aware of it but it is still his fault since he is played here long enough to know / understand all the rules and should be banned upon rulebreak but can surely have a less period of ban time. It's just my perspective, the decision is all yours anyway.

mr.rethz

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2022, 07:36:04 pm »
I am not sure if I am allowed to post anything here, it's not related to the report more likely to the unban appeal which seemed closed out already so I came here. I think the ban time should be reduced because he was actually unaware of this rule. I already knew this rule but at first it was only like he will use /goto goddess and just help us catch them and you can't really ban someone for using same skin and spam goto so I was like that is fine but when he started to block them, shoot them and stuffs i told him to change his skin because that's a teamgrief.
https://ibb.co/QQGBt54
And he did as soon as I told him to, so he wasn't really aware of it but it is still his fault since he is played here long enough to know / understand all the rules and should be banned upon rulebreak but can surely have a less period of ban time. It's just my perspective, the decision is all yours anyway.
thanks for clearing.

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2022, 10:10:38 pm »
Team grief rule is a basic rule in most of VCMP servers. Therefore, as an old player you should have been aware of it and moreover you were using racial slurs as well. So 1 week ban is consider is low for you. No one actions will be taken against lederhos and you do deserve the ban.

Denied.