• September 21, 2024, 05:43:14 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Md.Freaker - pause evade (multiple times)  (Read 1890 times)

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
Md.Freaker - pause evade (multiple times)
« on: June 10, 2022, 08:16:00 pm »
Player Nick: MD.Freaker
Date: yesterday
Reason for reporting: Pause evade
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: Watch from 8:17 (Pause 1 )
                     9:27 (Pause 2)
                     5:24 (Pause 3)
P.S: according to freaker, it's a bug, but my question is why this bug always happens with him, Is he using some illegal modifications or what?
i recorded it 3 times in arena, the main reason for recording the duel is, He was pausing at ammu too, so that's why i decided to record the whole duel, he said he have recordings i would like to ask him for a video.
here's a proof where he said he have recordings.

if the base was glitched lol then how i'm suppose to hit him? i didn't noticed any glitch in that base, Arena is okay, He is just trying to cover his pauses.
But he has recordings, so i would like to request him to show those videos, especially when he paused ( 9.27 5.24 8.17).
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11963.0
Not only me, even some players also accuse him for pausing in combat.
it's clear that he paused if not! then he is using some illegal modifications.
Thanks.

Offline BliTz

• Head Administrator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Md.Freaker - pause evade (multiple times)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 10:05:25 am »
@Flint^ I want you to explain what happened on 8:17 .. and I think in rest 2 timestamps it's fine (5:24 - shots were too late by risky & 9:27 you were killed)
Big Wig

Offline Flint^

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Freaker
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2022, 10:40:54 am »
LOL, i thought there's no need to reply but since blitz mentioned me so, there you go

So in my screen risky wasn't shooting at my head and blaming me for evade? Which type of evade this is lmao? like i got knocked and he failed to shoot on my head and calling me evader Hahaha, bro Growup i have life, im not a no lifer like u 24/7 VC:MP

Learn to play first, try m60 next time ;D

Btw why would i evade, for 1 death? And idk how to pause evade tho
I repeat growup brother.

ig all cleared now?

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2022, 11:06:37 pm »
LOL, i thought there's no need to reply but since blitz mentioned me so, there you go

So in my screen risky wasn't shooting at my head and blaming me for evade? Which type of evade this is lmao? like i got knocked and he failed to shoot on my head and calling me evader Hahaha, bro Growup i have life, im not a no lifer like u 24/7 VC:MP

Learn to play first, try m60 next time ;D

Btw why would i evade, for 1 death? And idk how to pause evade tho
I repeat growup brother.

ig all cleared now?
learn to play first? dude you literally got 12 minutes of ownage except my other videos on you, still bringing skills/game in report?, @BliTz he said he was recording the whole fight i just want him to show the video, it's not a sync or something it's always happens with him, i know how he does, He press ESC key to avoid m4 shot, I can create the video if you want @BliTz . Ask him to show the video or get ban for pause evade, once i also said ''i'm recording'' aside i wasn't, but still they banned me because i didn't provided the video of ''aim flick'' then i proved it later... well let's come to the point the fact is he press ESC key to avoid bullets on head, and i know how he does, I can create video if needed @BliTz ban should be given. thanks

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2022, 12:14:07 am »
More evidence
First of all at 8:17 you paused where blitz also asked for a video, but let me clear your misunderstandings freaker, you said i didn't shot on your screen but, there's a blood on floor too, after Pause at 8:20 you said you are recording right after you pause evade, so i would like to ask you for a video.
recreated the evade via ESC

in this video i created the evade the same way he did, Now it's clear and now i cleared everything to blitz as well, I don't think i have to reply more on this topic, where everything is clear.
it's not about 1 death bro, it's about rage. you was loosing so you paused.. don't try to make us fool please.  I request @BliTz to increase his ban time because it's not his first time his webstats shows he evaded many times, and here he is trying to fake it. Thanks.

Offline Flint^

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2022, 04:34:02 am »
bro wtf?
where did i say that, i recorded whole duel?

+ see this video it proves everything

well now im not gonna reply here anymore, not gonna waste my time here

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2022, 05:09:24 am »
bro wtf?
where did i say that, i recorded whole duel?

+ see this video it proves everything

well now im not gonna reply here anymore, not gonna waste my time here

Right after when you paused, It's clear lol you said by your self that you was recording.
Stop using somebody else evidence to make it fake, But i'll clear, before 2 bullets doesn't hits frost because frast lave get's high ping, his teammate threw grenade on him that wasn't any hp hack or something, second syne get's 28 fps when he records plus he was recording at laggy places with his potato pc so it's obvious desync, he shot 2 bullets with his lag, it's about lag, But at that time you wasn't lagging neither me, We both was having equal fps with good ping, You just paused via ESC which i already proved.
the only thing can help you is, video from your side. because it's only happening with you. many players reported you for it, and you webstats shows that your history is not clean with evades............... SO please don't try to fake the report, and wait till blitz come back. Thanks

Offline Flint^

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2022, 12:19:41 pm »
i never said i recorded duel, well if u had any doubt you should have told me i would just clip that for you, lmao stop being a retarded guy you even know what happened but u r being stupid like u dont know shit about this game, it's a clean bug also if i pressed ESC then how did i move fast? i never tried this shit istg, i repeat i never tried ESC bug.

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2022, 05:33:19 pm »
i never said i recorded duel, well if u had any doubt you should have told me i would just clip that for you, lmao stop being a retarded guy you even know what happened but u r being stupid like u dont know shit about this game, it's a clean bug also if i pressed ESC then how did i move fast? i never tried this shit istg, i repeat i never tried ESC bug.
The bug which always happens for you only, lol i never saw this type of bug on any player, It happens when you shoot 2 bullets on a pathetic laggot, But you was having stable ping stable fps, How it suppose to happen with you, it means you are using some illegal modifications!?, btw i showed Screenshot where you said you have recorded the duel, Idk why you are trying to fake, 

what is this if you didn't said you recorded.... comon freaker, you are just a death evader, it's not about 1 death, it's a rage, you was rage because you was loosing.
I already said the only thing can save you is a video which you recorded why don't you show us? where you also said you recorded.....
@BliTz i don't have enough time to repeat same text again and again like him, he didn't even showed any prove and not even providing video of our duel, the bug always happens with him doesn't make any sens......., I'm not gonna reply him again, if he repeated same shit again.
P.S:you said if you pressed ESC to create fake sync, then how you ran fast?, Watch my recreated video, it's easy lol you did this many times, even in middle of fight if you watch carefully you was moving when i knocked you, which means you created fake sync to avoid bullets, it's easy lol why you don't admit, you are faking the report/evidences making long ass paragraphs, repeating same text again and again.... not even replying my  questions, ignoring evidences talking blindly........ stop it please. Thanks
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 05:37:01 pm by 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^ »

Offline Flint^

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2022, 08:18:48 pm »
Hahahaaha Risky, "You Was" 😂😂😂

Welp

Listen wdym i was raged? I was having fun + i don't have the full duel record, i was recording, but my instant replay was off 😂😂, When i tried to see the cid after duel, i saw nothing in the folder 😅😅 + i told u i was never raged just because i was losing?
idk why im replying again and again??

And as you said i have illegal modifications, do you think im no lifer? I will edit my vice city fr? Just to win the duel like rly? 😂😂 this is the diff bw u & me

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2022, 11:11:09 pm »
Hahahaaha Risky, "You Was" 😂😂😂

Welp

Listen wdym i was raged? I was having fun + i don't have the full duel record, i was recording, but my instant replay was off 😂😂, When i tried to see the cid after duel, i saw nothing in the folder 😅😅 + i told u i was never raged just because i was losing?
idk why im replying again and again??

And as you said i have illegal modifications, do you think im no lifer? I will edit my vice city fr? Just to win the duel like rly? 😂😂 this is the diff bw u & me
Yes there's big different between you and me, I never evade or pause for a freaking death h, You are replying here again and again with same text because you have nothing to say you are just trying to fake this report like your life is fake, You play valo/vcmp 24/7 and barking here about no life hhhhh, it's funny when a pathetic rat evade and talk without evidences.... ''My instant replay was off'' it's very old excuse lmfao... btw enjoy ban... I showed many evidences now i won't reply here. you are just a pathetic freak. brb @BliTz

Offline BliTz

• Head Administrator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2022, 11:40:37 pm »
I'll put this on hold , will come back later ..
Big Wig

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2022, 03:54:11 pm »
Sometimes it happens when one is knocked from behind. The M4 shots do not sync, and Freaker moved really quickly, so it's clear it wasn't an evade.

Denied.

Rorro arts