• September 22, 2024, 06:40:55 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Solved [RT]Hazard - Retardation & Racism  (Read 1302 times)

Offline 3xclus1ve

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: 3xclus1ve
  • Clan: KF
[RT]Hazard - Retardation & Racism
« on: October 11, 2022, 03:59:38 am »
Player Nick: [RT]Hazard
Date: non-stop(till now)
Reason for reporting: Racism
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc): https://imgur.com/a/wy3IbQE
Extra notes: i'm sure admins would say that logs aren't believable, but you can check discord echo. i don't have time to check older logs of where he called me ethiopian babysitter, but you can search on echos how many times he said it. i didn't really care of what he said in the past(still saying it now) that a 13fps, 500kbps internet user & player that gets kicked every minute or reconnects to avoid getting kicked says, but i see many players getting shunned by some reasons that even doesn't reach this type of a racism. if non-pakistan players say paki cafer, paki babysitter or paki laggot they'd get punished for sure. so handle this the same way.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 03:42:26 pm by LumberJacK »

Offline napoleon

• View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: napoleon
  • Clan: F2
Re: [RT]Hazard - Retardation & Racism
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2022, 12:30:36 pm »
I was muted 2 days ago for swearing at Hazard's mother, but he can say anything he want. While I'm being punished instantly in-game, why didn't Lumberjack also warn  hazard at that moment ? He's been warned many times before, but still doing the same.  I ask admins to not overlook this and give a good punishment.

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2022, 10:15:11 pm »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2022, 12:10:29 am »
i have left ec discord but just wanna conclude a few things that

- paul aka kf marsh continuously provokes me and other players, you can ask from @Gogeta^ aswell, if you search the #ec-echo about his logs, you will see that he starts provoking and later cries for being called a cafer.

btw i heard you said racism, I doubted you of being dumb but now you have cleared my doubts, thanks.

i dont give time to this game anymore, neither care but this isn't racism and i dont think im responsible for the provocations because i was being provoked aswell, i would ask the staff to see the previous logs at #ec-echo

Offline 3xclus1ve

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2022, 02:11:15 am »
"provoking" you said? calling you cafe and quoting your ping is provoking? lol and i never cared about being called cafer with such ping, unlike your 500kbps internet, i don't call every player with average ping cafer. you even have guts to call people that, with such internet? ha funny kid and plus show some proofs of racist words i said with/without any reason. i just don't have time to search for logs about you. one thing i'd actually call dumb is you calling people cafers with you having a 500kbps internet that you share with cafe village. and any replys to napo's post? if you want my proofs i'll post them anytime, don't worry.and stop playing the victim card please, you think you racially profile people just because you get "provocated by them"? as i thought i wouldn't hear any more hilarious dramas from you but here we are.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2022, 03:16:52 am »
and any replys to napo's post?
He's talking with LumberJacK, not me.

"provoking" you said? calling you cafe and quoting your ping is provoking? lol and i never cared about being called cafer with such ping, unlike your 500kbps internet, i don't call every player with average ping cafer. you even have guts to call people that, with such internet? ha funny kid and plus show some proofs of racist words i said with/without any reason. i just don't have time to search for logs about you. one thing i'd actually call dumb is you calling people cafers with you having a 500kbps internet that you share with cafe village. and any replys to napo's post?

This reply shows how respectful he's in front of me and my team mates.

I don't care, I will not reply here anymore. I posted what I had do.

Offline 3xclus1ve

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2022, 04:29:32 am »
lmao bro so all these things you said to me are respectful? Ethiopian babysitter and some other things too? I just fucking told you the truth about your cafe internet. and btw, what do you mean by me and my teammates? you are talking about your cafe squad or your other laggot friends like gogeta, zayn or zekken? just funny how you pull out the victim card as if I'm bullying you or something like that lol. just stop being a dickhead and admit being a cafer. then and then, ec will finally be non-toxic.

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2022, 01:53:52 am »

He's talking with LumberJacK, not me.

@Hazard  i mentioned you here for napo's reply so kindly explain me about the screenshot he posted

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2022, 02:34:42 am »
Tell him to upload full log file

First of all.. I was warned for racism not for abusing or keeping an abusive behavior. Secondly, when you abuse someone.. what do you expect in return?

Pics in which jeremer and tda provoked me first

Pic in which napoleon starts provoking and jeremer starts abusing my sister

These are the full logs.

Offline napoleon

• View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: napoleon
  • Clan: F2
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2022, 11:39:10 am »
He thinks he can get away with the SS he posted ? Lmao he literally cut the logs and pasted it here just to hide his behaviour.
Check the logs from that day and its hazard who started it first by provoking for no reason and acting like he is innocent. First of all he involved family and expect jermer not to involve his family? Check logs + echo for many more from hazard. The logs i uploaded isnt even 1% of his bad behvaiour from that day + racism was on peak from his side. @LumberJacK I can provide a lot of evidence of his racist(indirectly) and bad behavior.

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2022, 03:42:05 pm »
The provocation was done from both sides so pls try to use the/ignore cmnd in such situation and keep the environment clean. I’m going to mark this report as solved so pls do not repeat.