• September 22, 2024, 05:25:44 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Year end speech '22  (Read 1914 times)

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Year end speech '22
« on: January 02, 2023, 02:27:59 am »
As we unfold to another year, we welcome 2023 into our lives with new beginnings. I would like to take this opportunity once again to the staff team of EC from discord moderator up to the management, for their continuous dedication in serving our community throughout the year, I commend you all for that feeling of community when teamwork is indispensable to achieve a common goal to sustain orderly in our community. @Human.  @DiaZ @BliTz @Broly @GoRcEE @LumberJacK @Lederhos @SanaullaH @Nyon @Danish. @KILLERX [discord mod] big kudos to these people.

I would like to extend as well my personal and sincere gratitude to the people of EC for their relentless support, for without you people, this server wouldn't even stay for this much long, your presence reassures us of your untiring support to EC which making us committed to work even harder, and for the donators, really appreciate it, a big thank you. 

And as we step to a new year, take a pause to discern on what we had in 2022. Let the good memories inspire us to leap into this year of 2023, clothed with enthusiasm for our work working together as a vcmp community.

For those who wonder about my inactivity, 2022 was really tough for me for personal reasons, some of the staff team knows my struggle and still I am recovering for all the challenges I face, from my house affected by flood and my job as a medical frontliner. I sincerely apologize for the stagnant progress of the server. I won't make my speech lengthy, but again from the bottom of my heart a big thank you, for all the understanding and love you show to the server. We'll be announcing the year end awards within this week, the team is still finalizing the results.

To the loyal gamers of EC, DarkWolf and Stylish, we love you guys, you'll always be a part of the community, it may not be physically but spiritually as guardian angels.

Once again, a prosperous new year to everyone! Cheers!!!
O0

« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 02:22:19 pm by Aaron »

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
Re: Year end speech '22
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 03:20:06 am »
@Broly  *
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 02:19:58 pm »
@Broly  *
I swear i listed your name lmaoo, anyways thank you especially for you my guy for helping out people processing their donations.

Offline DarkSlayer

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 04:08:34 pm »
Happy New Year Bro!!! 8)

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2023, 09:20:23 pm »
To the loyal gamers of EC, DarkWolf and Stylish, we love you guys, you'll always be a part of the community, it may not be physically but spiritually as guardian angels.
May Allah rest their souls in peace, Ameen.

@Aaron  Appreciated man. The new year was incomplete without your speech <3.

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: H150KA
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2023, 11:43:55 pm »
may this new year gives us more dog punishments