• October 05, 2024, 01:23:43 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Beatz  (Read 865 times)

[OFF]Tom

Beatz
« on: August 14, 2016, 09:20:58 pm »
Player Nick: Beatz
Date: 13.08.2016
Reason for reporting: speed hacking
Evidence:
Extra notes:
A little comment on molotov cases. There is a way to throw molotovs faster using "c" but there is no way to throw them almost instantly. Also he seems to run a little bit faster than regular player.
I would like to see independent comments of every staff memeber and Beatz himself on what is that. I've never seen such an ultra slide caused by "skill" even in 0.3.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 10:43:26 pm by Amal »

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
Re: Beatz
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 09:44:22 pm »
Very suspicious at molotov parts, beginning & last parts of fight. I myself saw that while fighting him but that thing is faster tbh. I'll come up with full explanation & will share all thoughts. I'll let other admins/managers to post their opinions & information. The final decision will be taken after seeing all staff members' reviews.

BeaTz

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 08:16:30 pm »
I have the footage of that day
I'll send it within tonight

karan

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 09:48:15 pm »
Very suspicious at molotov parts, beginning & last parts of fight. I myself saw that while fighting him but that thing is faster tbh. I'll come up with full explanation & will share all thoughts. I'll let other admins/managers to post their opinions & information. The final decision will be taken after seeing all staff members' reviews.
why don't you go Russia so that you won't have any issues sucking their dicks virtually you oily face dickhead

EthicaNN

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2016, 10:05:33 pm »
why don't you go Russia so that you won't have any issues sucking their dicks virtually you oily face dickhead
Yea, I'm giving you tickets, go the hell from here, just you can't see? DAMN! That isn't called Speed Hacks. dude you're just a kid how the EC Staff has taken you as a Administrator?..

BeaTz

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2016, 10:32:18 pm »

Offline Amal

• Donator
  • Major Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2016, 10:42:24 pm »

Player Nick: Beatz
Date: 13.08.2016
Reason for reporting: speed hacking
Evidence:
Extra notes:
A little comment on molotov cases. There is a way to throw molotovs faster using "c" but there is no way to throw them almost instantly. Also he seems to run a little bit faster than regular player.
I would like to see independent comments of every staff memeber and Beatz himself on what is that. I've never seen such an ultra slide caused by "skill" even in 0.3.
if you had asked kakarot first about this, he would have told you about these glitches and lol its not speed hacking at all
This report is denied as beatz himself has shown the proof.