• September 20, 2024, 01:13:21 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Banned SixxX - multihacks  (Read 3506 times)

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
SixxX - multihacks
« on: February 16, 2023, 12:02:04 am »
Player Nick: SixxX
Date: today
Reason for reporting: multihacks
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes:

I've explained everything in the video as well as the description,

from 6:10 you can start seeing the auto jumps when hes holding RMB or some key, and the weird movement & bullet speed

@Pavonis will share his pov of when he dueled him and saw the same shit

and just so you know the guy does infact have hacks in possession he hangs out with ON hunting the one who is banned everywhere for hacks all the time and they test hacks together as shown in this video

https://imgur.com/a/ePKmUGp

I think it's pointless to add him in the watchlist considering that the evidence is clear from my side & Pavonis's side, as well as the videos that i have provided of huntpig

he must be banned for modifying the game files & using tools to gain advantage over others

Extra evidence from urbany:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 09:18:23 pm by LumberJacK »

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Frewp
Re: SixxX - multihacks
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 01:21:59 am »
It seems totally stupid to me that they report me for something like this, for me this is normal, 8:40 my animation did not end faster than it was supposed to. Everything seems normal in my opinion if you are fed up that hunting beats you in a duel and you want to accuse his friends to the point of saying "new hacks" I also saw that you conjugated a video of UrbanY and at 0: 42 my animation returns to restore so it is impossible for it to be a modification as such, the truth is that there is not much to say here, it really seems to me total nonsense that they report me for something like this having "years" of experience. Also, I recently got unbanned, it would be foolish to use a mod to get banned again.,My animation is normal so it is impossible for me to use something that gives me more advantage

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2023, 02:02:10 am »
and the subject of my jumps I jump with the mouse wheel so it is easier to predict shots

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2023, 03:24:03 am »
This will be maybe my last reply in this no sense report.
1.- Urbany use a potato pc and he get lag everytime, you can watch this video where Urbany reported pain
but was problem of urbany's pc and urbany's lag, ; and about "autojump", its normal jumps, check your video min 6:44 and 6:54, you was using autojump? Maybe you wanted report hunting or you became a paranoid guy saying all in vcmp use autojump xd, ahh i forgot to tell this last, gerz can you explain admins how you are getting 120 FPS in your VIDEO, because players are not allowed to use a different program/vice city.exe, we all use custom and normal vice city files, but it seems like you are using a program to increase your fps to 120 and get advantage

Offline UrbanY

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2023, 09:11:48 am »
Do you need more evidence? I have many more videos :3
Potato pc:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 09:22:36 am by UrbanY »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2023, 10:31:22 am »
1 - at first you blame it on urbany's pc then he proves you wrong by showing his pc specs which is extreme for an old game like vcmp

2 - then you blame it on my "120 fps" even tho it shows 60 fps in /fps, as Fulton had already explained it here :  https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=12340.msg68689#msg68689

it's caused by dgvoodo and msi afterburner but still shows 60 fps in shadowplay and /fps

3 - I'm experienced enough to know if the animations are normal or not, as well as the jumps, and I can tell that they're not, & not just me but also Pavonis and Urbany and many more players noticed this on you,

I mean what to expect from someone who hangs out with huntpig + filmed videos of him testing hacks, you were also banned here,

I'd advise @Admins to ban him once and for all, he's someone who's incapable of playing clean, just like his daddy huntpig, the word "incompetent" was created for them, they will never ever be able to compete against anyone without the usage of modifications/cheats, that kind of people do hit a limit and they cant improve past it unless they modify the game, hunting already admitted that he hit his limit when he lost 46-18 to me in Ploski server, that was his peak when it comes to skills,

a person doesn't randomly play a game for 8 years and still be the same then suddenly change at the last year, it never happens unless he modified the game,

i think even replying to you is pointless, i'll wait for @Pavonis to post his evidence and the other players who have evidence on you, but for now go think of new excuses as usual lol.

EDIT UPDATE:

He recently got banned in another server for modifications, looks like this is the end of him and hunting lol.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 01:29:33 pm by GerZ »

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2023, 02:33:36 pm »
Look at his shotgun's anim speed. He has videos of testing wep.dat with his father hunting, and looking at his past I have doubt that he wont play with hacks while literally having it. Anyway, videos shows how his anim speeds were. I probably have more will upload if you guys need.

Offline Flint^

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Freaker
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2023, 05:59:11 pm »
This will be maybe my last reply in this no sense report.
 gerz can you explain admins how you are getting 120 FPS in your VIDEO, because players are not allowed to use a different program/vice city.exe, we all use custom and normal vice city files, but it seems like you are using a program to increase your fps to 120 and get advantage
I'm replying because it happens with me too, and I can help admins with this thing to understand, so basically this msi afterburner's fps counter is fake it shows double than the actual fps for example if your frame limiter is on then it will show 60fps and ingame it will show 30 (real fps) if your frame limiter is off then it will show 120fps and ingame it will show 60 (real fps)

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2023, 12:25:17 am »
You didn't even see the reason for the videos that say it's "modifications" on that other server, the administrator who answered the report doesn't play dm, even Urban himself, and he was banned by Aimlock there, all the players on that server say they banned me unfairly for giving x10 a [u1]Lederhos since the reason for the ban says "Some type of modification" it is noticeable how unprofessional the administrators of brl + lederhos are, putting shit in the administrator chat  who reported me, that's why almost no one plays there, but issues from other servers are irrelevant, you said that urbany "has a good pc" He uses 2 pc, the other belongs to a friend of his who also plays vcmp but I don't know the name if you go to urbany's youtube channel His videos are recorded at 50/60 fps it is clearly seen how he is using 2 computers at the same time so if UrbanY does not have a good pc, stop him anyone Has hacks, I remember that [U1]Sharon accused him of hp hack and speed hack, so really Giving attention to urbany is the worst mistake you can do, and if you really think pavonis videos is "wep.dat "You don't know anything about the subject a wep.dat, I with hunting We put to pr try the wep.dat And how to detect it instead you and fulton made and are using those files when fulton was banned from VKs For using these types of modifications Soon you will be too For making use of that and you will be punished on another server, You took Thunder Bird out of F2 For helping him hunting With clear evidence to ban fulton here you can clearly see what a real wep.dat is, after each shot of me my animation It is restored as it should be, on the other hand, if I used wep.dat it would not be restored, It is for the same reason that I said at the beginning, this report seems really absurd to me, Even the thunder Bird creator of the wep.dat He said in the Ec discord that there are several players who keep accusing you of using wep.dat when the tests have nothing to do with it, are you upset because I'm a friend of hunting and I was able to spree you in ec
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 11:01:40 am by FrewpCraxKeR »

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2023, 12:28:12 am »
Without stressing that on the other server where I was banned I gave access to an administrator to check my computer and he did not find anything. I don't use anything in my vcmp but since it is something that is not allowed they returned the ban but the administrator confirmed with his own words that it was clean so I don't know why you link topics from other servers when you have no fucking idea what happened

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2023, 01:39:41 am »
the funny thing is that no one even mentioned anything called "wep.dat" so what are you blabing about? LOL, the shit you use isn't just a modified wep.dat, it also has auto jump + fast bullet speed, it's infact a .dll file that you inject silently,

You edited the game's animation and it has nothing to do with fps, I've spent a lot of time playing vcmp on low fps in the old times and i never had encountered such animations change, or fast bullet speed, + you had 60 fps when you fought against me, and so did I and Pavonis,

I don't know about urbany but even in his video it seems that he had 60 fps and he wrote /fps sixx and you had 60 too,

stop making it seem like it's an fps issue, EC's admins aren't that stupid, you were banned here as well as in the other server, your lies won't save you with shit

The only thing your second video proved is that you surround yourself with hackers/people who modify their gameplay to gain advantage, so ofc you got shit from them, that's if you're not the one who supplied them with this shit,

PS : funny how you're only talking about "urbany" And threw me & Pavonis & Sos & Everyone who saw this shit on you out of the convo, you're such a desperate clown

I can see through your bullshit texts easily, I just hope the admins can see through them too, your long paragraphs are empty, they focus on something that is irrelevant, you're not defending the main shit you're accused of, you're making up your own shit "wep.dat" and defending yourself against it,

You need to grow up, this is a 2002 game and you still wanna gain advantage in it, what kind of a clown are you? you are truly a mess.

I shouldn't even waste my time replying to someone like you, i'll let the admins handle it & more people to post evidence.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2023, 01:44:36 am by GerZ »

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2023, 01:44:49 am »
and if you really think pavonis videos is "wep.dat "You don't know anything about the subject a wep.dat, I with hunting We put to pr try the wep.dat And how to detect it instead you and fulton made and are using those files when fulton was banned from VKs For using these types of modifications Soon you will be too For making use of that and you will be punished on another server, You took
I'm having a hard time trying to understand your English. Fulton is banned in VKs? Who told you that? You blind or did your brain just die? Stop speaking out of your ass bro. And my videos clearly shows how your anims are way too abnormal than regular shotgun firing animation. Bro you trying to teach me how the anims work or what lmao? Your have a past of using hacks then you have the wep.dat given by your father hunting now you want us to believe that you just don't use it while having all those weird anims, why out of all it's you that is accused of it? The assumption at first was made on fulton but people didn't even give a fuck about it, but then when it was on you and hunting everyone just started to feel the same after seeing your anims.
And urban's ban was perfectly fine, he clearly used aimlock, you actually speak out of ass no shit.
Here is the video of that, it was not a wrong ban.

Get your shit together, you don't even know what you are saying yourself. Trying to get out of the situation so hard.

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2023, 02:16:06 am »
Talk about wep.dat Because in Pavonis's videos they say Wep.dat 1 frewp, wep.dat 2 frewp, Wep-dat 3 frewp, Are you mad because I'm a friend of hunting, You can ask any hacker who has experience in hacks and they will tell you He will say that my movement is normal, also you send that hunting capture sending you a file when he sent you that saying that you and fulton used that type of hack, also I never said that urbany did not use aimlock. That is something that is proven with video, I don't even know why he can play on ec when he was kicked RT and banned from brl, You can search the ec logs just by putting "hp hack" or "aimlock" and most of the messages are accusing anyone who kills him of using hacks, the evidence of urbany's ban is clear, I was banned because lederhos made a false report manipulating the administrators in private to accept the report or he would leave the staff, because the videos that lederhos along with the report from the other server are things that any vcmp player can do several players from that same server found it funny when they saw lederhos' report, x2 don't compare things from another server if you don't know what really happened

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2023, 02:19:04 am »
for you to accuse you ,pavonis, Sos is that everyone in general believes that I use a modification lmao

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2023, 02:29:13 am »
I am from Honduras, a country that is very far from the ec host. That can not only happen when a player has bad fps, but also when they have bad ping. You continue with the animations when in your video my animations look like those of any other ec player hahaha I already sent the fulton video using wep.dat and it looks like this And not really in your video nothing can be seen xd, not even in pavonis, and worse in urbany, they are normal vcmp things now let the admins analyze the report, you say the same thing from 3 paragraphs before, modifications blah blah blah, speed-shots blah blah blah, let them respond to the report.