• September 08, 2024, 10:42:53 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Denied Lumberjack Unban me  (Read 1231 times)

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Frewp
Lumberjack Unban me
« on: July 15, 2023, 09:26:07 pm »
In-Game nick:SixxX
Ban ID:2877
Date you were banned:early 2023
Suspected reason:"autojump Usage/ "game modification"
Admin that banned you:LumberJacK
Why should we unban you ?:Really, that ban seemed totally absurd to me, without disrespecting the administration, but they banned me for something I didn't use, now I record videos from my perspective and you can see my way of playing, my turns, my jumps, my shots, everything You can see my camera movements. In the gerz video you can't see any game modification Regarding the "speedshotgun.dll" according to gerz I used that, which is impossible since in the same gerz video you can see how in several seconds I do shots with c glitch in a row and they don't come out, and the speedshotgun.dll makes you shoot faster but in his video you can't see anything like that 7: 05 8:15 it is possible to see how after each shot it takes 4 or 5s to go out, so it is impossible for me to use "game modifications" 9:25 It looks the same and my shots have their due and expected waiting time , I know this is Ec but in BRL they reported me for the same thing and the report was Denied since I showed a video of my perspective and nothing of "autojump" was seen since in the ones where I jump they are the ones in which I press the button skip button here you can see my way of playing and my perspectives, how I play and jump, In case the admins think I'm banned from any server well I'm not, I'm just Banned here, On the other servers I'm not banned for any reason
Extra note: .
« Last Edit: August 04, 2023, 11:33:35 pm by LumberJacK »

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: Lumberjack Unban me
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2023, 09:35:34 pm »
This is another proof of another server that was reported to me and the report was denied,

Offline PUSSYDESTROYER

• Staff Sergeant
  • without comment
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: TheMurder
  • Clan: TDA
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2023, 11:53:49 pm »
Sorry admin if i write here, but he is using my videos to save his ass, in the video that he shows with his "arm", it was the second video that i reported on BRL discord, the first is this
brl admins never cared about the video i uploaded and only took the second video after days https://ibb.co/ZznXj5d when he was being seen by admins,even there you can see that he modified the game because he doesn't see the bullets that i throw in his body, that's the reason why frewp never falls in doubles.
oh frewp u'll get warn for copyright.

Offline FrewpCraxKeR

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2023, 02:08:10 am »
nothing can be seen in that video, Your report was denied and the only thing you did was say that the administrators "sucked my balls", oh and the player pussydestroyer was permanently banned from the BRL Server for insulting the community because he was angry because they denied the report, + He was banned because wep.dat files were found in his game, Soon a friend whose name I will not say will report it, So it's funny that with everything what just happened to you on other servers, you want to make me look like I'm using something, when it's not like that, as I said, I already sent a video of my perspective of the game + The video that I uploaded was analyzed by the administrators and that's why the report was denied,

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2023, 11:33:18 pm »
Denied.