• September 17, 2024, 04:27:19 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Unbann Me?  (Read 948 times)

TdzPantherWIthTheHusky6

Unbann Me?
« on: May 27, 2016, 09:24:03 am »
Name: TDZPantherWithTheHusky6
Date When Banned: Idk i just know if was a couple of days ago i didnt know til i joined back
Suspected Reason: Death Evade?
IP Adress: 2601:18c:c400:1b45:7d52:c20f:5750:136f <-- thats what it said on http://whatismyip.com/
Admin That banned you: Didnt say it only said who reported me
Why SHould we Unbann you: Tbh i understand if you dont wanna unbann me and i havent been banned before becasue i have been playing mp for a long while and i try my very hardest to obey the rules and sometimes i feel like i dont but i dont so i sit there try to think of my self and i apologize, but i really dont see how it was death evade because i die before im even shot sometimes but im dead serious i try my best to follow rules becasue im the type of person to go by the rules and do what is told but appeantly due to my bann i fucked up and i can promise it wont happen again and i keep my promises, though like i said, i have never been banned

Extra Note: Dead serious, i'm sorry and i understand if this is denied
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 04:33:43 pm by Aaron »

Jokah

Re: Unbann Me?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 04:05:06 pm »
You were banned by me. You were reported by Saurabh, and here is your topic
http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=57.0

When I saw the video, I saw you telling him that he is spawn killing but that's not true. We have a rule, lemme quote it here;
Shoot default spawn position: You are not allowed to shoot the players' default spawn position( not the /spawnloc ) using any weapon that will cause the spawned player to fell down & kill him/her when spawn protection over.

In EC, spawn killing is when you shoot the player's default position, where he spawns without /spawnloc or /lastpos, but it looked like you spawned at that roof with /spawnloc which means that isn't spawn killing. You thought that is spawn killing so you continously started death evading.. It's not like you didn't have anychoice, you could change your skin and spawn as some other guy to make him stop. So I hope your misunderstanding isn't a misunderstanding anymore. :)

Your ban has been decreased from 9 days to 4 days, because this isn't your first time, I hope you don't have any problem in waiting.