• September 23, 2024, 02:35:55 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Azulej  (Read 3319 times)

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
Azulej
« on: September 14, 2016, 12:27:30 pm »
Admin Name: Azulej.
Date: today
Reason for report: Wrong Decision
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=1626.0

Extra notes: see this report... there is stats Padd Report of [MD]DeathNote... tell me is this evidence is enough and also Check Deathnote 's Previous Record no bann, no rule break, then why azulej took wrong Decision...lemme explain everything that report was posted tomorrow at night first azulej replyed to delay it for Human... today he came to server while there was deathnote and me ...we killed him alot... deathnote spawnkilled him 2 times i PMed him not to do he replayed Sorry i was healing... and azulej banned him for stats padd lmao really?? and for spawkilled 2 times azulej He was healing at that place and u were spwning near him for ur kind information that guys the pro was afk while autospawn on -_- i dont want azulej to demote or leave the administration because he is a polite admin but he have to fix his decisions and unbann My MD member...  also i got some screen shots as evidence...

« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 07:58:43 pm by Aaron »

[/cente

Offline Azulej

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
Re: Azulej
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 01:12:06 pm »
He made 122 spree on him, how is it possible? they joined the server at the same time and they're from the same country, after all this he changed his acc to the_prokiller because [LK]Rorro told him that he'll report them and they left the server, [LK]Rorro was there that's why he reported him and about shooting default spawn pos you know that he was doing it, in fact you warned him via team chat to stop it. It doesn't matter if you killed me 100 times it's a game, I don't rage playing it like others, I take the decision to ban him because I realised that human said in our private admin discussion that he's really busy with real life so I think why he has to bother with this? the offender was there playing so I banned him, nothing personally actually against you or him or your clan mates.

Offline Amal

• Donator
  • Major Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 01:16:21 pm »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile

[/cente

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 01:42:01 pm »
He made 122 spree on him, how is it possible? they joined the server at the same time and they're from the same country, after all this he changed his acc to the_prokiller because [LK]Rorro told him that he'll report them and they left the server, [LK]Rorro was there that's why he reported him and about shooting default spawn pos you know that he was doing it, in fact you warned him via team chat to stop it. It doesn't matter if you killed me 100 times it's a game, I don't rage playing it like others, I take the decision to ban him because I realised that human said in our private admin discussion that he's really busy with real life so I think why he has to bother with this? the offender was there playing so I banned him, nothing personally actually against you or him or your clan mates.

If LK rorro was there then Why he Dont record them ?

And For 2 Spawn kills I was nt aware that u shoot him first

« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 01:51:50 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline Amal

• Donator
  • Major Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 01:43:41 pm »
instead of believing your clan mate blindly check whether he is telling the truth or not and then report.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 01:55:29 pm »
instead of believing your clan mate blindly check whether he is telling the truth or not and then report.

He is not My clan member only he is my Best friend I beleive him more than My self and BTW why r u taking interest against Him

Is this is the Reason ? Dnt involve Personal Matters

[/cente

Offline Azulej

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 02:03:23 pm »
lol this is going so far, practically I spawned three times already knocked by him I couldn't even move from my default spawn position, you where there mad_killer you know the truth..

There is no need to record here, he made 122 spree on him, 122 it's really obvious, I can decrease the ban to 15d if he admit his mistakes, it's not so hard, lying will lead him to nowhere.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2016, 02:12:41 pm »
There is no need to record here, he made 122 spree on him, 122 it's really obvious, I can decrease the ban to 15d if he admit his mistakes, it's not so hard, lying will lead him to nowhere.

Then What about My spree 74 Kills is that not obvious or me also did stats padd ? and about admitting mistake u have to admit ur wrong decision not to him... we got friendship of 2 years i know him better than u guys... i swear he will not lie on such a serious matter...

[/cente

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2016, 02:15:15 pm »
i just want that u unbann him and and lock this topic By asking solved Not Even more...

[/cente

Offline Azulej

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2016, 02:22:22 pm »
He's lying man, just think about it and forget about friendship you'll think clearly.

1- If somebody is ''afk'' it means his game is paused it's impossible to kill somebody who is afk.
2- All the kills were in the head, the guy only spawned there and let his friend ( deathnote or whatever is) kill him.
3- They joined the server at the same time.
4- They're ingame friends and they're from the same country. maybe they're friends in real life too.
5- After deathnote left the server the other guy typed !topspree to see his friend on the top.

Honestly I don't know what other thing I can write here.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2016, 02:27:40 pm »
1- May be he forgot to minimize his game.
2- when a person is afk who can b he move ? and the head is the most easy part to kill.
3- I dnt care about it.
4- what is that guy s real nick ? may be they r from same country or not friends... am a paki and there are 1000+ pakis play in EC then we all are friends in real life lmao...
5- i dnt know about that.

[/cente

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2016, 02:29:58 pm »
And also tell me Why deathnote quit his game When he was on 122 spree ? he was b able to make it to 200 or more than. and why that the_pro is not banned ?

[/cente

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2016, 02:36:51 pm »
What I see here, making 122 spree on same guy + shooting on head is really doubtful not doubtful its clearly stats padding. See even any newbie or good player can't make 122 spree with heads only and without moving, the fact was he did stats padding, for money, for kills or for spree w/e. But he did that, speaking truth he his ban will be decreased(depending on azulej) but if he lies, it'll remain the same and without solving it, it'll be denied.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2016, 02:47:29 pm »
What I see here, making 122 spree on same guy + shooting on head is really doubtful not doubtful its clearly stats padding. See even any newbie or good player can't make 122 spree with heads only and without moving, the fact was he did stats padding, for money, for kills or for spree w/e. But he did that, speaking truth he his ban will be decreased(depending on azulej) but if he lies, it'll remain the same and without solving it, it'll be denied.

Lmao he is not a newbie 4 years vcmp experience but he usually change his nicks and play only in holidays... his previous nich are blackwolf and many more

[/cente