• October 06, 2024, 06:42:13 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Report F1 yes ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)  (Read 4001 times)

K.

Re: Report F1 yes ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2016, 10:15:53 pm »
High pings is not an issue in this video, not even molotives worked on him, I still request sevrin not to lock topic as we are going to show some more videos against him. Stay tuned, we came here with full preparation.

KakaroT

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2016, 10:16:56 pm »
About the last one, keep clicking at 0:40, You'll see my body moving which means you missed my head.
Moreover, I was just having fun with shooting from above the cars. And Aaron was with me all the time.

(im not an essay writer to post big bullshits no full crap. thx bai.)
ok so if you watch carefully I shoot at your right side (ony my screen) before aiming at your head and you moved a bit with 350 ping, So bullet should hit you at body but you didn't lose any hp. Anyways I just missed this clip, You can't escape these many shoots.

Video will be up when uploading completed (posting before in case someone locks the topic).

Edit: Video is up
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 10:38:20 pm by KakaroT »

K.

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2016, 10:39:25 pm »
So, this is the third most strong evidence against him, we don't need to give more explanations.

ThunderStorm

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2016, 10:47:51 pm »
I have no idea what is that

Edit: I don't remember that moment rlly. All I doubt about is that you may have some animations (when some one punches/runs behind). Your screen may show that you were hitting me. But in my screen different case.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 11:17:45 pm by ThunderStorm »

KakaroT

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2016, 10:50:43 pm »

K.

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2016, 10:52:08 pm »
Quote from Kakarot
lulwatlulwatlulwatlulwat

I don't know why your eyes cannot believe it. There is a reason that we record our gameplay the whole time, so there's no reason that you can use hacks in front of us. Beatz, you can't even defend him now, he was caught red handed.

And for your statement "WE DON'T USE HACKS LIKE ON", I'll say again that you should record us while hacking and report us. I'm leaving this on Sevrin/ any other admin now.

We don't need views, we need solid evidence.
The solid evidence has been uploaded by Kakarot.

*K. Leaves....*
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 11:00:57 pm by [ON]K.. »

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2016, 11:01:37 pm »
High pings is not an issue in this video, not even molotives worked on him, I still request sevrin not to lock topic as we are going to show some more videos against him. Stay tuned, we came here with full preparation.
I didn't say high ping but rather lagger; while I know Thunderstorm myself very well I also know his lag that I experience when playing behind an alias on you-know-where. I can't see how can you say that high ping is not an issue in this video - Beatz says you had around 400 ping, pair that with Thunderstorm and it equals this video.
I also don't see any molotovs that should work. When a molotov hits the ground, Thunderstorm jumps around the same time this happens. Again, the molotov didn't land in his screen yet.

RE: Kakarot's video:
I can only think of two things that may have happened:
-packet loss (thunderstorm)
- you mashing C too hard and him not seeing the bullets (do my eyes deceive me or does his health drop by a small amount because of ingram/tec/whatever firing - from the moment he is knocked down to the moment he jumps to the wall)

K.

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2016, 11:06:31 pm »
I also admit that I also know him for a very long time, he's one of the person who became my friend in the start of my career, but solid evidence is better than the observations, if he can show us his views (recordings), so we can believe what actually happened there, but right now he has nothing to say except "I don't know what is this" which clearly proves that he was using such sort of hacks, right now, all evidences are against him and he cannot disprove them.

Krystianoo, I respect your statement as you're an old player, but packet loss does not occur always, he has no other option but to say that "it was packet loss"  in all videos, moreover, 3 videos are enough to prove. We can't upload anymore videos to keep proving his F1. It's way too much.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 11:09:31 pm by [ON]K.. »

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2016, 11:09:23 pm »
- you mashing C too hard and him not seeing the bullets (do my eyes deceive me or does his health drop by a small amount because of ingram/tec/whatever firing - from the moment he is knocked down to the moment he jumps to the wall)

K.

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2016, 11:11:25 pm »
Well, whatever opinions you give, 3rd video is crystal clear and we don't need to waste more time on this report, Sevrin should give a decision before any conflict start.

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2016, 11:14:24 pm »
(do my eyes deceive me or does his health drop by a very small amount because of ingram/tec/whatever firing - from the moment he is knocked down to the moment he jumps to the wall)
if they don't deceive me, then my theory is right and Kakarot was mashing C too hard.

KakaroT

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2016, 11:18:32 pm »
RE: Kakarot's video:
I can only think of two things that may have happened:
-packet loss (thunderstorm)
pocketloss not my problem.
mashing C? you know this is 0.4, you can shoot like that not 0.3. I wasn't doing that fast switch crouch glitch but standing with shotgun and shooting with crouching. I don't see if he lost hp after he jumped away but he clearly escaped all the 4 shoots of stubby and there is no chance of sprint weapon glitch. And as K said, he got no video to prove what actually happened. As Chernobyl had all the previous recordings but he didn't post them because he was using f1 and reported me after a day for f1 which clip was right after 30 seconds after i killed him in last.

my theory is right and Kakarot was mashing C too hard.
*theory*
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 11:20:59 pm by KakaroT »

K.

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2016, 11:20:21 pm »
Theories doesn't matter at all, solid evidences matter.

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2016, 11:33:01 pm »
I don't think you can read properly; if Thunderstorm took damage from a submachinegun/pistol, then it means Kakarot was mashing C too hard and that it wasn't F1, otherwise he wouldn't get hit by the guy firing the SMG/pistol. It's a theory that you can easily prove or disprove by looking at his health bar - whether he took damage from something else, or not. If you can't tell me that he didn't take damage or that he did, then he shouldn't be banned because you aren't certain of your own evidence.
Cheers
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 11:34:57 pm by krystianoo »

K.

« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2016, 11:35:19 pm »
You're not involved in this, so please kindly try not to interfere us with theories. There's no escape for him in 3rd video, cheers.