• September 20, 2024, 09:35:53 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Reducing price for RPG  (Read 7915 times)

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: Reducing price for RPG
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2016, 05:23:51 pm »
$500 it's not that bad, well it could atleast make it to $400 and for the vip users it'll be 50% discount by making it $200 each.

Taweel

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2016, 06:31:17 pm »
$500 it's not that bad, well it could atleast make it to $400 and for the vip users it'll be 50% discount by making it $200 each.

400$ for a pop is still high. You can not get one kill with one rocket. It takes 2 to 4 rockets to kill one person.

150$ for one will be good, and a pack of 100 rockets for 10,000$ should be decent..

KAKAN

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2016, 07:40:24 pm »
Either get skills and become good or simply buy VIP in order to get a 50% discount.
The newbies can't get all the tricks of vcmp just by playing like 10-15 mins. Don't be so selfish, mate. Think about other people too!

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2016, 07:44:03 pm »
However, i don't use RPG at all. But rarely i do. Its price should be decreased! +1
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2016, 08:01:44 pm »

Taweel

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2016, 09:40:52 pm »
Would be really good if you state a reason for your choice instead of posting like a dumb goat.

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2016, 09:48:10 pm »
Would be really good if you state a reason for your choice instead of posting like a dumb goat.
Mind the language please, kthx. Reason is the so called 'abuse of rockets' & the reports regarding rocket glitch were like zero after setting price on rockets.

[NYB]HONEY_SINGH

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2016, 09:49:41 pm »
free plz  rocket launcher  ;)

Schwarzpf

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2016, 10:03:22 pm »
free plz  rocket launcher  ;)
Yes plsss :)

Offline Azulej

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2016, 10:59:39 pm »
nope -1

Taweel

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2016, 12:36:27 am »
Mind the language please, kthx. Reason is the so called 'abuse of rockets' & the reports regarding rocket glitch were like zero after setting price on rockets.
Yeah, you could've never seen my language if you added the reason in your original post but well we're too admin to do that.
About the reports, there are reports of people being racist, does that also mean that we should put a price for people to talk? Both scenarios are alike. People chat and frequently insult each other. Same goes with rockets, people use the rocket and frequently rocket glitch.
Does that mean that if you put a price on chatting the amount of racists in the server will be reduced to almost zero? Why doesn't the administration do that?

nope -1
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 12:38:13 am by Taweel »

Howl

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2016, 12:42:58 am »
You posted your suggestion. Now it's up to the community to cast their votes, doesn't matter what the reason is behind it.
Do not make further useless posts, annoying the people to post the reasons or the thread will be locked straight away.

khiladi

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2016, 12:45:23 am »
Taweel stop acting like a faggot

On topic : +1

Taweel

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2016, 01:48:25 am »
Do not make further useless posts, annoying the people to post the reasons or the thread will be locked straight away.
If my posts annoys them, they need to stop posting in my thread. Easy solution and they wont be annoyed.

You posted your suggestion. Now it's up to the community to cast their votes, doesn't matter what the reason is behind it.
I try to counter their fucked up arguments because most people, especially admins, vote according to the person suggesting the idea, not the idea itself. You can agree with me or not, but this is how fucked up our community is. Don't trust me? Go through the recent suggestions, you will find that Sevrin has voted for:

Forum Suggestion
Post starter: KAKAN
Sevrin's vote: Negative

Link
Post starter: aXXo
Sevrin's vote: Positive

Link
Post starter: [NYB]Awaix

Link

Link
Post starter: Brian
Sevrin's vote: Positive

Link

You can do the math yourself and calculate the level of their double standards. Do I need to join one of the top clans to get my suggestion accepted?
You can go ahead, ban me for investigating this but it is how it is and I hope this changes.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 01:50:10 am by Taweel »

VoyaFlex

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2016, 02:28:48 am »